Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinrui3.19Will gold continue to rise? Analysis of Futures, Gold, and Silver Market and Operation of Dealing with Hedges

[Copy Link]
563 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary: Why Investgoldcrude oilAlways losing money? Is gold bullish or bearish in the future? Will gold continue to rise in the future? Where will gold rise? Will gold still fall at the opening? Where will gold fall today? How to operate the rise and fall of gold? goldXAUUSDOperational strategy, crude oilXTIUSDMarket trend analysis; What should beginners pay attention to when frying spot gold? How to learn how to stir fry gold?How to avoid risks and reduce losses in spot gold trading? How to grasp the correct entry time for spot gold investment? What common sense do beginners need to know to stir fry gold?Gold and SilverTDHow to operate gold and silver? How to layout the gold and silver medium and long term lines? Gold and SilverTDWill it continue to rise? Gold and SilverTD还会跌吗?周金瑞告知新手投资黄金白银TDWhat about losses? Gold and SilverTDWhat do you think when you're free? Gold and SilverTDHow to operate the short line? Gold and SilverTDWhere is the support resistance? What is the impact of the US Index on gold and silver? Gold and SilverTD短线行情走势分析及操作建议?国际黄金白银周金瑞在线解读?黄金白银TDHow to analyze the future trend? Novice investing in gold and silverTDWhat should I pay attention to? Investing in gold and silverTDHow to quickly recover losses? News Faced with Gold and SilverTDWhat is the impact? Gold and SilverTDHow to make a single operation? goldTDsilverTDHow to operate the short line? How to operate London Gold? Domestic gold and silverTDAnalysis of the latest operational recommendations and trends.

In an investment career, everyone may fall into confusion at times. Since you are fortunate enough to understand the charm of investment, don't give up easily, even if you only try at the minimum cost. The person who gains often perseveres until the end. Rich people's thinking: using others' abilities to make money for oneself; Poor people's thinking: only thinking about earning money based on their own abilities. Now there is an opportunity before you to choose to continue watching, but your life will still remain unchanged. I am Zhou Jinrui, whether it's extraordinary or earthly, choosing between you.

Spot gold, silverTDLondon Gold, Analysis of Gold Trends [Zhou Jinrui Official WeChat:wjt5857】Recommendations for crude oil and silver operations, gold and silverTDMarket, daily analysis of gold and silver, latest strategies, and techniques for unwinding long and short orders!

Analysis of Gold Market Trend

Message analysis: Thursday(3month18day),现货黄金升至3month1New high in recent days1755.49dollar/盎司随后暴跌。此前美联储承诺维持指标利率在近零低位至少到2023年,美元指数创两周新低至91.30。但美联储也表示,美国经济正走向近40年来最强劲的增长,导致美债收益率创近14个月新高,限制了金价反弹。金价周四升至逾两周高位,此前美联储重申将维持利率在0%附近直到2023年,不过黄金涨势受到经济强劲反弹预期的限制。美联储周三表示,美国经济正步入近40年来最快的扩张轨道,并重申其超宽松的货币政策立场,尽管通胀料将暂时飙升,美联储声明公布后,投资者变得越来越乐观,这对黄金来说不是好兆头,表明金价下跌的趋势可能会持续下去,金价没有大跌是因为美元疲软。更多解套、投资、操作策略关注公众号“周金瑞”获取实时指导。

技术面:黄金日线收阴线。日线上目前处于短期线上方运行,5Japan and Japan10日均线向上运行,中期线向下运行,MACDRun up,KDJ向上运行,指标看涨。目前日线触及到下降趋势线压力,目前还不能说就一定向上突破了,关键压力在1738-1740,这里若能再突破,那肯定是转多了,否则还需要小心1738-1740压力受阻大幅回落风险,今天不宜高位追多,若1738-1740受阻还是可以尝试做空,若向上突破1738-1740压力将重返1760附近及上方,一旦在1738-1740受阻仍可能再次探底1700附近及下方。

4小时线上看,金价震荡上行,目前处于短期线上方运行,短期线向上运行,中期线向上运行,MACDRun up,KDJRunning upwards, indicators are bullish.4小时继续保持高低点上移的上行格局,目前触及到下降趋势线压力,今天就关注这里多空争夺,若今天能突破站稳下降趋势线压力就有望开启多头,还有1738-1740压力需要突破才能进一步确认多头,否则1738-1740一旦受阻仍可能出现大幅回落,日内下方关注1725-1720Regional support, followed by1710At the critical point, a pullback before falling below can be much lower, with attention from above1738-1740压力,突破前受阻可以短空.综合来看,今日黄金短线操作思路上周金瑞建议回调做多为主,反弹做空为辅,上方重点关注1750-1755Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1700-1705Frontline support.

Friends who have just entered the market for gold, silver, and crude oil may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues. This is a great problem for us to do gold, silver, and crude oil. Therefore, Zhou Jinrui welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and progress together, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Guiding WeChat:wjt5857

GoldTDTrend analysis

GoldTD:昨日黄金区间震荡整理在363-367区间横盘,凌晨美联储会议公布后,金价跟随国际黄金上涨,刷新高点至368.1区域,当前价格突破日线中轨走强,MaThe golden fork is pointing upwards,macd金叉红柱扩大,说明黄金多头强烈,预计还将延续上涨,重点关注370多空分水岭阻力压制,谨慎追涨,下方关注363-360区域支撑。四小时和小时线,金价低位盘整后,在消息面刺激下破位上涨,布林向上开口,MaMoving average with multiple heads arranged,macd金叉放量,金价处于多头强势格局中,预计会延续上涨走势,操作上以逢低买入为主。建议回撤358Long nearby, stop loss355, look at the goal368/370First sight370Short selling, stop loss373, look at the goal365/363

SilverTDTrend analysis

SilverTD:昨日走势下探回升,于5350附近企稳反弹,在凌晨受消息面影响,多头延续上涨,最高测试5480附近,当前价格站上日线Ma5/10Above the moving average,Ma向上拐头,macd死叉粘合有形成金叉的趋势,说明银价处于反弹走势中,关注中轨5500关口突破情况,今天预计会延续多头趋势,操作上我们逢低买入为主。四小时和小时线,白银处于上升三角走势中,当前在回撤5350附近企稳反弹,K线连阳排列,ma向上勾头,macd金叉势能放量,说明白银处于强势反弹走势中,短线建议回撤做为主,下方关注5300、5260支撑。建议回撤5300/5280Long, stop loss5255, look at the goal5500/5530Test above5550/5560Short selling, stop loss5610, look at the goal5400。 At present, friends who have nested orders in their positions are unable to provide corresponding unwinding strategies due to the author Zhou Jinrui's lack of knowledge about the location of your nested orders and the specific situation of your positions. Friends who need to unwind can use a single linewjt5857obtain.

Analysis of crude oil market trend

Analysis of crude oil news: Thursday(3month18day),国际油价连续第五天下滑,此前官方数据显示美国原油和成品油库存持续升高,而挥之不去的疫情令需求前景蒙上阴影。美国能源信息署(EIA)(3month17day)表示,美国上周原油库存连续第四周上升,汽油和馏分油库存也增加,在2月德州遭遇风暴后更多设施恢复生产,炼厂提高产量。尽管炼厂活动继续复苏,但美国原油库存上周仍增加,随着炼油厂活动的进一步增加以及原油产量持稳,库存将很快下降。报告并指出,炼厂在迅速恢复生产。在需求方面,包括德国、法国和意大利在内的一些欧洲国家已经暂停了牛津大学和阿斯利康研发的疫苗的接种,因担心可能产生副作用。德国的病例还在增加,而意大利计划复活节在全国范围内实施封锁措施,法国也将实行更严格的限制措施。国际能源署(IEA)表示,油价不太可能持续大幅上涨,因全球石油供应仍充裕,首先,尽管石油库存稳步下降,但与历史水平相比仍显得充裕除了库存缓冲之外,由于OPEC+限产,已经积累起大量闲置产能。

原油技术面:原油昨天的走势跳水下行,日线级别收出大阴线,由于相对位置较底,整体上属于看空的信号。再从1小时级别来分析,MACDThe indicator is currently in the0轴下方,整体的价格走势没有出现强力的突破动作,这些信息告诉我们,目前的走势还是以震荡调整为主,空头力量暂时占据优势。所以,今天的日内交易思路,首先考虑逢高做空,不要轻易追空,等待价格反弹到上方趋势线的压力区间看信号布局空单,目标看下方支撑位置。综合来看,今日原油短线操作思路上周金瑞个人建议以高空为主,低多为辅。上方短期重点关注62.0-62.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below57.0-57.5Frontline support.

Write this article today. I also hope to meet someone who is destined. I can't make others believe me directly. I'm just a technical man, and I don't have this ability just because of my stupid mouth. I can only believe that fate is right, I believe. It's fate that you can finish my long tirade. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the end, perhaps one day you will need me? Cooperative consultation with Zhou Jinrui, the only guiding official WeChat account:(wjt5857)

To borrow a sentence from Shakyamuni: "It takes only an instant to reach out, but it takes many years to hold hands. No matter who you meet, they are the person who should appear in your life, not by chance. Every time Zhou Jinrui writes an article, he also hopes to meet like-minded people and give back more of my knowledge to society. He hopes that I can truly help you who appreciate Zhou Jinrui's articles.

本文由周金瑞供稿,本人解读世界经济要闻,剖析全球投资大趋势,对原油、黄金、白银、等大宗商品等有深入的研究,由于网络推送延迟性,以上内容属于个人建议,因网络发文有时效性,仅供参考,风险自担,转载请注明出处。

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list