Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinrui3.11Will gold continue to rise? Analysis of Futures Gold and Silver Trends and Operational Strategies

[Copy Link]
613 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary: Why Investgoldcrude oilAlways losing money? Is gold bullish or bearish in the future? Will gold continue to rise in the future? Where will gold rise? Will gold still fall at the opening? Where will gold fall today? How to operate the rise and fall of gold? goldXAUUSDOperational strategy, crude oilXTIUSDMarket trend analysis; What should beginners pay attention to when frying spot gold? How to learn how to stir fry gold?How to avoid risks and reduce losses in spot gold trading? How to grasp the correct entry time for spot gold investment? What common sense do beginners need to know to stir fry gold?Gold and SilverTDHow to operate gold and silver? How to layout the gold and silver medium and long term lines? Gold and SilverTDWill it continue to rise? Gold and SilverTD还会跌吗?周金瑞告知新手投资黄金白银TDWhat about losses? Gold and SilverTDWhat do you think when you're free? Gold and SilverTDHow to operate the short line? Gold and SilverTDWhere is the support resistance? What is the impact of the US Index on gold and silver? Gold and SilverTD短线行情走势分析及操作建议?国际黄金白银周金瑞在线解读?黄金白银TDHow to analyze the future trend? Novice investing in gold and silverTDWhat should I pay attention to? Investing in gold and silverTDHow to quickly recover losses? News Faced with Gold and SilverTDWhat is the impact? Gold and SilverTDHow to make a single operation? goldTDsilverTDHow to operate the short line? How to operate London Gold? Domestic gold and silverTDAnalysis of the latest operational recommendations and trends.

In an investment career, everyone may fall into confusion at times. Since you are fortunate enough to understand the charm of investment, don't give up easily, even if you only try at the minimum cost. The person who gains often perseveres until the end. Rich people's thinking: using others' abilities to make money for oneself; Poor people's thinking: only thinking about earning money based on their own abilities. Now there is an opportunity before you to choose to continue watching, but your life will still remain unchanged. I am Zhou Jinrui, whether it's extraordinary or earthly, choosing between you.

Spot gold, silverTDLondon Gold, Analysis of Gold Trends [Zhou Jinrui Official WeChat:zjr5857】Recommendations for crude oil and silver operations, gold and silverTDMarket, daily analysis of gold and silver, latest strategies, and techniques for unwinding long and short orders!

Analysis of Gold Market Trend

Message analysis: Wednesday(3month10day)纽约时段盘中,美国方面公布了市场关注的2Monthly and quarterly adjustment coreCPI数据,结果该数据表现不及市场预期。数据公布之后,现货金价短线飙升7USD.CPI数据公布后,美国国债价格开始上扬,国债收益率下跌,10年期国债收益率维持在1.5404%。金价短线走高,主要因为市场认为,低于预期的核心通胀使得美联储从紧的步伐可能放缓,这有利于美联储更长时间维持宽松,从而对金价构成支持。不过,从中期角度来看,由于病毒疫苗的加速推广,以及拜1.9万亿刺激计划的推出,市场对未来通胀前景的预期仍日渐升温。更多解套、投资、操作策略关注公众号“周金瑞”获取实时指导。

技术面:黄金从日线上来看,日线收实体阳柱,目前突破1700Pass, stand stillMA5Daily moving average resistance level, plusKDJ指标的超卖修正需求,看好多头进一步上涨,下一个阻力在MA10Daily moving average1728Nearby, further attentionMA20Daily moving average1766Nearby resistance, but it is worth noting thatMACD死叉仍在,绿能有节奏的维持放量不变,再加上盘面上各均线指标仍然呈现空头排列,所以反弹至此点位附近仍可做空。黄金整体趋势仍偏空,但是短线有继续反弹需求,下方可关注5Daily line1700附近支撑看涨!

四小时来看,目前金价突破布林带中轨下跌趋势线,运行于布林带上轨附近,短期均线支撑金价继续走高,KDJ随机指标金叉,MACD指标快慢线在零轴上方金叉运行,红色能量柱持续放量,上行势能有所增强,但是目前布林带开始走平,金价若迟迟不站上上轨继续上涨,则仍有回落走震荡的可能性,所以今日不要盲目追多,耐心等待回踩进场!Ranters 728Short selling nearby;Moderator1700Going long nearby!综合来看,今日黄金短线操作思路上周金瑞建议低多为主,高空为辅。上方关注1740-1745One line of resistance, pay attention below1705-1710Frontline support.

Friends who have just entered the market for gold, silver, and crude oil may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues. This is a great problem for us to do gold, silver, and crude oil. Therefore, Zhou Jinrui welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and progress together, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Guiding WeChat:zjr5857

GoldTDTrend analysis

GoldTD:金价周初低位震荡止跌后,昨日晚盘高开359.80element/克,一度触及10日均线阻力上方,延续至今日白盘,走势虽有所回落,但仍保持反弹力度,KDJandMACD整体仍偏向反弹,交易仍偏向低多。点位上,下方关注355.60Yuan, and351.10元支撑附近;上方关注366.90Yuan, and369.40Meta resistance.

SilverTDTrend analysis

SilverTD:银价自昨日晚盘高开超60Yuan to5305element/千克后,先行反弹触及10日均线阻力附近的5383元高点,随后遇阻回落,延续至今日白盘,回撤的力度有回补隔夜缺口的趋势,但指标上仍偏向看涨,故此回补后仍可进多看涨。点位上,下方关注5220元附近支撑,以及5140元附近支撑;上方关注5390Yuan, and5470Yuan, further attention5530元阻力。目前仓位有套单的朋友,由于笔者周金瑞不知道你们套单的点位以及仓位的具体情况,不好给出相应的解套策略,需要解套的朋友可单线zjr5857obtain.

Analysis of crude oil market trend

Analysis of crude oil news: Wednesday(3month10day),国际油价连续第三个交易日下跌,因投资者获利了结。全球主要进口国在当前高油价之际动用库存原油,以及预期伊朗将恢复供应,这些因素也令油价降温。石油输出国组织及其盟友(OPEC+)决定基本维持4月份的减产,上周支撑了油价。周一在也门胡塞武装袭击沙特的石油中心地带后,布伦特原油价格飙升至70dollar/桶上方,随后随着供应恐慌情绪缓和,油价有所回落。包括印度等主要进口国以目前的高价格从库存中提取原油,以及伊朗恢复供应的预期等因素,也令油价降温。当前美国原油的价格远远高于能刺激美国石油增产的水平,根据达拉斯和堪萨斯城联储的调查,这个水平是每桶56美元。高于这个门槛时间越长,刺激美国和其他非OPEC+产油国增产的动力就越大。

原油技术面:原油日线连阴回落,日线连阴探高走回落,说明短期修正需求明显,同时小周期的二次探高回落,使得调整结构得到延续。原油目前集中压力65reach66区域,今日短线依托66.0做临界点先继续看回调。当然如果你错过低位做多,那么暂时不去追多,顶底转换57.3成第一支撑,那么就是说快速回落这里可以短多,如果这里失守那么原油将会开启变盘走势。小时图和4小时图布林道中轨已失守,中轨由支撑转换成阻力。日内短线反弹先在中轨64.80先行短空一次,看一波惯性的回落。综合来看,今日原油短线操作思路上周金瑞个人建议以高空为主,低多为辅。上方短期重点关注65.5-66.0Frontline resistance, short-term focus below62.0-62.5Frontline support.

Write this article today. I also hope to meet someone who is destined. I can't make others believe me directly. I'm just a technical man, and I don't have this ability just because of my stupid mouth. I can only believe that fate is right, I believe. It's fate that you can finish my long tirade. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the end, perhaps one day you will need me? Cooperative consultation with Zhou Jinrui, the only guiding official WeChat account:(zjr5857)

To borrow a sentence from Shakyamuni: "It takes only an instant to reach out, but it takes many years to hold hands. No matter who you meet, they are the person who should appear in your life, not by chance. Every time Zhou Jinrui writes an article, he also hopes to meet like-minded people and give back more of my knowledge to society. He hopes that I can truly help you who appreciate Zhou Jinrui's articles.

本文由周金瑞供稿,本人解读世界经济要闻,剖析全球投资大趋势,对原油、黄金、白银、等大宗商品等有深入的研究,由于网络推送延迟性,以上内容属于个人建议,因网络发文有时效性,仅供参考,风险自担,转载请注明出处。

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list