Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinrui3.2Will gold continue to rise? Analysis of the current price trend of crude oil and gold, silver operation

[Copy Link]
582 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary: Investment InternationalgoldSilvercrude oil怎么分析行情?做现货黄金投资亏损怎么挽回损失?黄金、白银、原油短线怎么操作?当前黄金阻力位和支撑位在哪里?新手投资黄金、白银、原油该怎么做单?近期有哪些消息面会影响黄金、白银、原油走势? What is the impact of the rise and fall of the US dollar on gold? 为什么你的操作总是套单,黄金、白银、原油被套单如何解.套?如何防止爆仓?黄金后市如何稳健布局? 

市场只有一个方向,不是多头,也不是空头,而是做对的方向。机会就在眼前,关键的是自己能否把握?合作才能共赢,携手才能走的更远,黄金趋势逐渐明朗,周金瑞责任愈加重大,那就是要带领更多的朋友们走向盈利。如果你对交易感到迷茫,对交易失去信心,周金瑞希望你能够重塑信心,坚定信念,和周金瑞一起在投资的道路上能够越走越远,越变越好!

Spot gold, silverTDLondon Gold, Analysis of Gold Trends [Zhou Jinrui Official WeChat:zjr5857】Recommendations for crude oil and silver operations, gold and silverTDMarket, daily analysis of gold and silver, latest strategies, and techniques for unwinding long and short orders!

Analysis of Gold Market Trend

Message analysis: Monday(3month1日)现货黄金震荡上涨,结束四连跌。因美元走软提升黄金吸引力。美国众议院周六凌晨通过1.9万亿美元抗疫纾困的议案。该计划涵盖1400美元的经济刺激支票、增强的失业救济以及用于疫苗和检测的新资金。而该计划中有关最低工资的措施没有希望获得参议院通过。黄金ETF持仓数据显示自2month5日以来ETF基金已经连续减持13次,这是黄金走势的风向标,表明市场目前极度看空金价,主要担忧仍然来自美联储提前收缩货币政策的担忧。更多解套、投资、操作策略关注公众号“周金瑞”获取实时指导。

技术面:新低之后出现反弹,是日线的主节奏,那么在行情还在下降楔形通道运行的时候,我们理应按照这种节奏去布局,虽然现在金价仍旧在大的下降楔形里面运行,但是由于小的通道出现破位,跌幅也进行了扩大,所以,日线现在的关键在于跌破的小下降楔形的反压力位1760的阻力压制,当金价后市选择脱离下降楔形通道之后,运行的节奏可能就会发生一定的改变。日线的关键阻力,也是周线的顶底转换位置在1775一线,此位置将是本周重点关注的空单点位,而日线两根中阴之后,我们本周周初的思路依旧是先看金价的反弹,支撑方面关注上周低点1717,破位此位置后的进一步支撑关注1700.日线两个做空位置在1760,1775.

今天金价跳空高开后,反弹力度较为可观,但是由于前期的大阴线,所以在此次反弹的过程中,前期可能会比较慢,特别在今天早盘反弹之后,需要警惕行情出现回调,去回补今天的高开缺口的位置,由于大趋势结构偏弱,所以对于此次1小时反弹,即便有了确认1小时反弹的开始信号,多单还是需要谨慎一些,考虑在缺口1729附近入场,本次1小时的最终反弹目标看1760附近,后期关注1765上下的空单入场机会。若后市4小时实体突破1765,则预示4小时反弹即将开始。综合来看,今日黄金短线操作思路上周金瑞建议高空为主,低多为辅。上方关注1740-1745One line of resistance, pay attention below1700-1705Frontline support.

Friends who have just entered the market for gold, silver, and crude oil may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues, which is a great challenge for us to do gold and crude oil. Therefore, Zhou Jinrui welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and progress together, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Guidance Officer WeChat:zjr5857

GoldTD

GoldTD:金价自上周五晚间开于367.43element/克后,跟随国际黄金跌至358.88元低点,后又触底反弹,延续至本周一保持反弹之势,但仍未收复跌势,不过指标信号上,空头信号也正处于减弱中,暗示存在延续性反弹力量。本周上半周预期逢低看反弹。点位上,下方关注360.20元关口附近支撑,以及355.80element/Gram support; Follow Above369.50element/G resistance, and373.70Meta resistance.

SilverTD

SilverTD:银价自周五晚盘开于5456element/千克后,下行触及5373元,随后触底反弹,延续至本周一已收复跌势,并转涨,触底位置也是自4562而起的上升趋势线支撑,故此产生买盘需求反弹也是预料之中,目前看中轨线对其产生一定压力,但仍看好突破,上方可进一步看至5日均线附近。点位上,上方关注5570Resistance near the element, and5600元附近阻力,进一步关注5670Yuan; Follow Below5400/40Yuan, and5320element/千克附近支撑。行情瞬息万变,更多实时行情分析与及时操作策略添.Author Zhou Jinrui(zjr5857)Daily market analysis, unwinding strategies, and guidance on medium to long term layout are all included.

Analysis of crude oil market trend

消息面解析:周一(3month1day)美油大幅上涨,得益于美国大规模刺激方案取得进展,带动对全球经济的乐观情绪,以及疫苗接种推进提振了对石油需求改善的希望。周金瑞认为,油价今晨回升,与大多数风险资产走势一致,因美国众议院通过经济刺激法案,而且各国央行继续拉开阵势以抵御市场暗示的金融紧缩,疫苗接种方面的更多积极消息以及亚洲经济好转的迹象,亦提振油价。

技术面:原油整体走势还是一个震荡慢涨,虽然中途有回撤,但是都没有下破起涨点,所以仅仅是回调而不是反转,原油的上涨走势依然良好。月线和周线上都是一个多头走势,特别是周线,油价一直依托MA5上方运行,所以本周继续保持这个技术形态去看涨,形态不破,看涨不变。从周线来看,重要支撑在60.所以本周做多止损就放在60.点位上随意进场都可以,重要支撑还是关注61.5-61.6去操作。因为月线的大阳收线搞不好可能会有一个先行的回撤动作然后反弹,所以今日先稳健看待,不着急进场!综合来看,今日原油短线操作思路上周金瑞个人建议以低多为主,高空为辅。上方短期重点关注62.0-62.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below58.0-58.5Frontline support.

Write this article today. I also hope to meet someone who is destined. I can't make others believe me directly. I'm just a technical man, and I don't have this ability just because of my stupid mouth. I can only believe that fate is right, I believe. It's fate that you can finish my long tirade. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the end, perhaps one day you will need me? Cooperative consultation with Zhou Jinrui, the only guiding official WeChat account:(zjr5857)

To borrow a sentence from Shakyamuni: "It takes only an instant to reach out, but it takes many years to hold hands. No matter who you meet, they are the person who should appear in your life, not by chance. Every time Zhou Jinrui writes an article, he also hopes to meet like-minded people and give back more of my knowledge to society. He hopes that I can truly help you who appreciate Zhou Jinrui's articles.

This article is provided by Zhou Jinrui. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, and analyze the impact of crude oil, gold We have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as silver and others. Due to the delay in online push, the above content is personal advice. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only and at our own risk. Please indicate the source of the reprint.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list