Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinrui3.1Will gold continue to rise? Analysis of the current price of crude oil and gold, silver operation...

[Copy Link]
589 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary:3.1goods in stockgoldGoldTDSilver, Beautycrude oilLatest trend analysis3.1How to operate Jinrui when gold suddenly rises and falls?3.1What else does it take for the economy to recover to pre pandemic levels?3.1Will gold continue to rise?3.1What skills do you need to invest in gold?3.1Why does investing in gold, silver, and crude oil always result in losses?3.1Is gold bullish or bearish?3.1What should beginners pay attention to when frying spot gold?3.1How to learn how to stir fry gold?3.1goldTDHow to grasp the right timing for investment entry?3.1What common sense do beginners need to know to stir fry gold?3.1Will gold continue to plummet after its collapse?

市场只有一个方向,不是多头,也不是空头,而是做对的方向。机会就在眼前,关键的是自己能否把握?合作才能共赢,携手才能走的更远,黄金趋势逐渐明朗,周金瑞责任愈加重大,那就是要带领更多的朋友们走向盈利。如果你对交易感到迷茫,对交易失去信心,周金瑞希望你能够重塑信心,坚定信念,和周金瑞一起在投资的道路上能够越走越远,越变越好!

Spot gold, silverTDLondon Gold, Analysis of Gold Trends [Zhou Jinrui Official WeChat:zjr5857】Recommendations for crude oil and silver operations, gold and silverTDMarket, daily analysis of gold and silver, latest strategies, and techniques for unwinding long and short orders!

Analysis of Gold Market Trend

消息面解析:周六(2month27day)金价在周五随交易员减持而进一步下跌,现货黄金一度跌逾50美元,创去年6month17Recently, it has reached a new low1717.34dollar/ounce,2月累计下跌6.15%, creating2016年底以来最大单月跌幅,因美元走强和经济改善预期降低了对这种避险资产的需求。金价今年以来跌逾8%,因市场聚焦于经济复苏前景和美债收益率上升,这降低了没有利息收益的黄金的吸引力。黄金交易所交易基金持有量降至7月以来最低。黄金2021年处境艰难,唯一能帮助它的是央行阻拦债券收益率上涨,美联储将有很多机会来阻止美国国债收益率飙升,但目前看来,他们似乎还很耐心。更多解套、投资、操作策略关注公众号“周金瑞”获取实时指导。

技术面:黄金日图录得大阴后K线组合呈空头排列,预期后市将会继续寻求低点支撑;1700关口是2075-1959-1760三点连线构筑的大周期主下行通道反支撑,若目前价格正处于五浪下行周期中,则1700会是第四浪反弹起点,亦或是第五浪下行终点;无论是哪种,抵达后预期都会有修复周期,目标在1760;

今日关注日图及周图均线下移分布,短线阻力1755-1760,因下跌速度较快,12H及日图均偏离较远;短线支撑1720-1717Take a break and take a look1700;周初建议仍以反弹进空为主,周尾确认低点可调仓转多。综合来看,今日黄金短线操作思路上周金瑞建议高空为主,低多为辅。上方关注1750-1755One line of resistance, pay attention below1710-1715Frontline support.

Friends who have just entered the market for gold, silver, and crude oil may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues, which is a great challenge for us to do gold and crude oil. Therefore, Zhou Jinrui welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and progress together, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Guidance Officer WeChat:zjr5857

GoldTD

GoldTD:金价本周冲高回落收取长上影线阴线,最高触及379.08元,收于367.43元,周五晚间也先行开盘后,在技术上暗示后市的看跌力度外,基本面上也跟随利空因素再度大幅下挫录得358.88低点,目前收于361.11元。指标上空头力度有所微微的减弱趋势,主图上,也触及支撑线,暗示短线或有支撑反弹的风险,多头持稳需关注上周开盘价上方。否则则再有下行空间。点位上,上方关注363.90element/G resistance, and367.20Element resistance; Follow Below360元关口附近支撑,以及345.40element/K support.

SilverTD

SilverTD:银价本周也自大幅冲高后又大幅走低,自开于5475element/千克后,最高录得5812元高点,收于5455元,周五晚盘也先行开盘后,跟随国际市场再度走低,不过力度上相对金价较小,但指标上也已转强为弱,暗示仍有下行空间。点位上,上方关注5480Resistance near the element, and5660Near the element resistance; Follow Below5275Yuan, and5120element/千克附近支撑。行情瞬息万变,更多实时行情分析与及时操作策略添.Author Zhou Jinrui(zjr5857)Daily market analysis, unwinding strategies, and guidance on medium to long term layout are all included.

Analysis of crude oil market trend

消息面解析:周一(3month1day)亚市盘初,美原油高开高走,一度上涨2%to62.78dollar/桶,上周末美众议院通过1.9万亿美元的纾困计划、强生疫苗获准在美国使用,共同给油价提供上涨动能,另外G20财金领导人承诺维持支持举措,美国1月份个人收入飙升,也给油价提供支撑;但大国1Monthly manufacturing industryPMI数据差于预期,而且市场预计本周OPEC+会议将上调原油产量,同时,技术面出现比较标准的顶部信号,仍需警惕空头的“镇压”。

技术面:周线上来看,周线收一根带上影线阳线,暗示上涨受到了阻力,谨防多头获利回吐,目前油价K线维持在MA5均线上方,均线发散向上,多头整体趋势保持完好,从形态来看,价格目前仍然处于上涨旗型旗面整理之中,说明整体多头趋势保持完好,下方关注MA5average57.8Support, further attentionMA10average54.2支撑看涨!日线上来看,周四十字星,周五大阴回落,实体中阴收线,今日有望延续下跌,不过油价整体仍然运行于上升通道中,日均线仍然多头排列,关注中轨59附近支撑,油价如果能稳定运行于中轨上方,多头趋势不变!中长线来看,尽管涨势仍然得以维持,但是上方的上涨空间也有限,且短期内过高的涨幅积累着大量的获利盘等待了结,所以看涨的同时谨防获利回吐!综合来看,今日原油短线操作思路上周金瑞个人建议以低多为主,高空为辅。上方短期重点关注64.0-64.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below60.0-60.5Frontline support.

Write this article today. I also hope to meet someone who is destined. I can't make others believe me directly. I'm just a technical man, and I don't have this ability just because of my stupid mouth. I can only believe that fate is right, I believe. It's fate that you can finish my long tirade. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the end, perhaps one day you will need me? Cooperative consultation with Zhou Jinrui, the only guiding official WeChat account:(zjr5857)

To borrow a sentence from Shakyamuni: "It takes only an instant to reach out, but it takes many years to hold hands. No matter who you meet, they are the person who should appear in your life, not by chance. Every time Zhou Jinrui writes an article, he also hopes to meet like-minded people and give back more of my knowledge to society. He hopes that I can truly help you who appreciate Zhou Jinrui's articles.

This article is provided by Zhou Jinrui. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, and analyze the impact of crude oil, gold We have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as silver and others. Due to the delay in online push, the above content is personal advice. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only and at our own risk. Please indicate the source of the reprint.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list