Post a new post
Open the left side

即讯亏损是否正常?背后揭秘!

[Copy Link]
323 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
-For investing now,Encountering a black platform would be fatal,Because you are operating on a black platform,Making money won't make you pay out,Only losses can be made. Some black platforms are even more excessive,If you invest the money directly, you won't give it up,Whether you're making money or not,It's better to lose money. You always get rejected for various reasons when giving money,And at a certain time, it is directly harvesting and running. Encountering such a platform,It's okay if you wake up earlier,It could be taking one's own losses,And waking up late means being directly harvested,The platform has also run away,If you want to recover the loss, you can't get it back!
Rights protection consultation:Qing Shi Legal Aid(WeChat:18067773319)
即讯亏损是否正常?背后揭秘!
The victim's self statement:
this year6month,When I was browsing the stock market,See a free stock recommendation message. Out of curiosity,I just clicked on it to take a look,Afterwards, a teacher was added. Later, it pulled me into a stock exchange group,How many stocks were recommended in the group,Many stock enthusiasts in the group say that following the teacher makes good money,And post screenshots of making money.
I've been talking for almost a month,The teacher said that the stock market is not very good. next,Teacher recommends everyone to operate margin trading and securities lending on public investment advisory platforms,It is said that the operation is simple and easy to make money. My brain is hot,I opened my account. After opening an account,I'll make a deposit15Ten thousand. In the first few days,The teacher asked me to familiarize myself with making orders in a small warehouse,I made some money placing orders according to the teacher's instructions.
after,The teacher asked me to increase my storage space and make orders. As a result, I increased my position,Follow instructions to make orders,But it has been losing money. The teacher wants me to come in with extra money,They said they would make it back. I also want to return home,Just add it again15Wanjin,But it still keeps losing money. Less than two weeks,My principal has almost lost everything.
later,When I search for platform information online,I saw Shengxin's exposed article. I just realized,This is a carefully designed!I immediately contacted them,With their help,I successfully recovered the loss.
I will tell you later whether it's right or not,Never invest in illegal platforms!Don't believe in the pie falling from the sky,Those who guarantee you a 100% profit must be,Why doesn't he have to put in a lot of effort to bring you in if he can make a 100% profit!Investment is worth it,But blind investment is foolish behavior. Maintain the prosperity and order of the financial market,You and I are in the same boat. I just hope this article can be helpful to friends who have lost money or been deceived in the external financial market!I feel that the market atmosphere cannot be disrupted by some people,I also hope to help those in the dark.Friends deceived on the platform to recover losses!I want to help you,But you didn't extend your hands to me,How can I help you?
Fraud in society is constantly emerging,Now gradually penetrating into the financial investment industry,Because it's about dealing with money,So there are more articles to do among them. Despite repeated suppression and rectification by the state,But there are still criminals who take risks,Our methods are also constantly updated,The only constant core is always to use various temptations to plot investors' funds!Shengxin has come into contact with many investors,Their loss experiences are also diverse,There are various routines available,But they are usually15After a month, everything will be gone!What is heartbreaking is that,Although there has been a lot of exposure on television and online aboutforeign exchangeIllegal,But many investors are still trapped in the illusion of high profits created by illegal platforms and order teachers,Without self knowledge. Investment requires caution!
Victim dimension.The Five Misunderstandings of Power:
(1)At the initial stage, it was impossible to determine whether the investment platform was hit by lightning. The typical symptom is that there is a problem with the cash flow,Of course, it may also be caused by technical issues,It would be great if it could be resolved in a short period of time,If the time drags on too long,It is important to note that the platform may have the risk of transferring funds or running away.
(2)Watching the Party,Likes to rely on others' insights.Power brings effect,Not participating by oneself,The result can only be that others can get the money but not themselves.
(3)Not grasping the dimension well.Scale of weight,Some platforms prefer soft to hard,And some platforms do eat hard rather than soft. To choose the appropriate method,Take a formal path,Legitimate expression of one's demands,Avoid taking extreme measures.
(4)dimension.The right does not necessarily require the full repayment of the principal,How much can I get back,Sometimes, in order to retrieve the entire principal,Instead, I missed the opportunity to "cut the meat",Resulting in not receiving a penny in the future.
(5)Any "guarantee" after a platform explosion should not be taken lightly,Many times, platforms are just trying to stall time,Especially for platforms with large amounts of money,The more you drag it back, the harder it becomes to solve.
writing/Qing Shi Legal Aid(wechat number:18067773319)
Frequent hair
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list