Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinrui2.15Will gold continue to rise? Analysis of the current price of crude oil and gold, silver operation

[Copy Link]
595 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary:2.15goods in stockgoldGoldTDSilver, Beautycrude oilLatest trend analysis2.15How to operate Jinrui when gold suddenly rises and falls?2.15What else does it take for the economy to recover to pre pandemic levels?2.15Will gold continue to rise?2.15What skills do you need to invest in gold?2.15Why does investing in gold, silver, and crude oil always result in losses?2.15Is gold bullish or bearish?2.15What should beginners pay attention to when frying spot gold?2.15How to learn how to stir fry gold?2.15goldTDHow to grasp the right timing for investment entry?2.15What common sense do beginners need to know to stir fry gold?2.15Will gold continue to plummet after its collapse?

In the market game of gold, silver, and crude oil, it emphasizes a process of learning and participation, as well as the results of long-term stable profits in the later stage. Once a loss occurs, it is important to promptly summarize the reasons behind it and ensure that the lost funds generate their value. I believe that with every transaction you make, it is easy to enter the market with reasonable evidence and strictly abide by the rules of the market. Under the correct guidance, achieving the goal of long-term stable profits is easy to achieve. Accurate trend analysis, professional team technical analysis, responsible guidance teachers, real-time tracking of the entire market, can profitability still be far away from you! Opportunities are always reserved for those who are prepared, but they are also reserved for those who can choose to showcase their true strength and make you happy with tangible profits! If you encounter difficulties on the investment road and cannot find a direction and are in long-term losses, you can talk to Zhou Jinrui. Success does not rely on luck, choice is greater than effort! May you know me from words and in character,Trapped in technology, long after kindness, finally character.

Spot gold, silverTDLondon Gold, Analysis of Gold Trends [Zhou Jinrui Official WeChat:zjr5857】Recommendations for crude oil and silver operations, gold and silverTDMarket, daily analysis of gold and silver, latest strategies, and techniques for unwinding long and short orders!

Analysis of Gold Market Trend

Message analysis: Sunday(2month14Spot gold in Japan resumed its gains after two weeks, hitting a new high of over a week during the session1855dollar/Ounces. The rebound in initial claims for unemployment benefits last week has heightened concerns, with some officials including Federal Reserve Chairman Powell calling for every effort to stimulate employment. But the United States10The yield of one-year treasury bond bonds rose last year3New high since the beginning of the month1.21%Limiting the rise of gold prices and ultimately leading to an increase0.55%to1823.93dollar/Ounces. The increase in yield increases the opportunity cost of holding non bearing asset gold. The number of new cases in the United States decreased last week25%Descending to approximately82.5Ten thousand, the largest decrease since the outbreak began. More decommissioning, investment and operation strategies are available on the official account "Zhou Jinrui" for real-time guidance.

Technical aspect: perimeter level; The gold price has recently been continuously suppressed by the medium track and has been under pressure. Although there has been a rebound this week, it still runs below it. If bulls need to rebound and stand firm above it, there will be further exploration2000The strength of the US dollar level, on the other hand, there is a possibility of another downward trend near the downside1760-63Risk near the US dollar, indicatorMACDAlthough the bearish power of the market is in the stage of reduction, it has not been fully exhausted. Therefore, it is still necessary to pay attention to the pressure of withdrawal. On the point, follow from above1852US dollar resistance, and1864US dollar resistance; Follow Below1817USD and1805Support around the US dollar.

Daily level; The recent trend of gold prices has shown strong upward momentum for four consecutive periods, but the two long shadows show a heavier selling pressure above. If the short-term gold price can stand up to resistance1850Above, it increases the possibility of future bullishness, if the market falls61.8%Retreat position1818Below, the target below can look towards1800Frontline. At present, I am more inclined to go down, above200The daily moving average has strong resistance. Zhou Wei focuses on falling space. Overall, the short-term operation strategy for today's gold market was recommended by Jinrui last week, with high altitude being the main approach and low altitude being the secondary approach. Follow Above1830-1835One line of resistance, pay attention below1800-1805Frontline support.

Friends who have just entered the market for gold, silver, and crude oil may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues, which is a great challenge for us to do gold and crude oil. Therefore, Zhou Jinrui welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and progress together, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Guidance Officer WeChat:zjr5857

Analysis of crude oil market trend

Message analysis: Sunday(2month14International oil prices continued their surge last week, reaching a new high in over a year, and Brent crude oil has returned60Above the US dollar level, the market hopes that the US economic stimulus plan will boost fuel demand, while supply will become tight as major oil producing countries reduce production.NYMEXcrude oilfuturesIncome increase4.66%to59.73dollar/Barrel,ICEBrent crude oil rose5.18%to62.71dollar/Barrel, created separately in the two markets2020year1month9New high in recent days59.82dollar/Bucket and2020year1month22New high in recent days62.83dollar/Bucket.

Technical aspect: Overall, yesterday still continues58High level oscillation consolidation above, dailyKLine closing high oscillation crossKOn the daily line, the Bollinger Belt runs upwards with three tracks,MA5Mean Square andMA10Moving average with a golden fork,KThe line intersects between the upper tracks in Bolin,MACDFast slow line0Above the axis, the golden cross runs, and the red kinetic energy decreases. The overall performance of daily crude oil is relatively high,4On the hourly chart, the Bollinger Belt runs three tracks upwards,MA5/MA10The closing operation of the moving average golden fork,KThe line intersects between the upper tracks in Bolin,MACDFast slow line0The dead fork runs above the axis, and the green kinetic energy gradually releases,KDJThree line dead cross operation, short-term performance fluctuates. Overall, the short-term operation strategy for crude oil today was recommended by Jinrui last week, with high altitude as the main approach and low altitude as the secondary approach. Top short-term focus61.5-62.0Frontline resistance, short-term focus below58.0-58.5Frontline support.

Write this article today. I also hope to meet someone who is destined. I can't make others believe me directly. I'm just a technical man, and I don't have this ability just because of my stupid mouth. I can only believe that fate is right, I believe. It's fate that you can finish my long tirade. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the end, perhaps one day you will need me? Cooperative consultation with Zhou Jinrui, the only guiding official WeChat account:(zjr5857)

To borrow a sentence from Shakyamuni: "It takes only an instant to reach out, but it takes many years to hold hands. No matter who you meet, they are the person who should appear in your life, not by chance. Every time Zhou Jinrui writes an article, he also hopes to meet like-minded people and give back more of my knowledge to society. He hopes that I can truly help you who appreciate Zhou Jinrui's articles.

This article is provided by Zhou Jinrui. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, and analyze the impact of crude oil, gold We have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as silver and others. Due to the delay in online push, the above content is personal advice. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only and at our own risk. Please indicate the source of the reprint.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list