Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinrui2.11Will gold continue to rise? Analysis of Today's Gold Current Price Trend and Silver Operation...

[Copy Link]
607 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary:2.11goods in stockgoldGoldTDSilver, Beautycrude oilLatest trend analysis2.11How to operate Jinrui when gold suddenly rises and falls?2.11What else does it take for the economy to recover to pre pandemic levels?2.11Will gold continue to rise?2.11What skills do you need to invest in gold?2.11Why does investing in gold, silver, and crude oil always result in losses?2.11Is gold bullish or bearish?2.11What should beginners pay attention to when frying spot gold?2.11How to learn how to stir fry gold?2.11goldTDHow to grasp the right timing for investment entry?2.11What common sense do beginners need to know to stir fry gold?2.11Will gold continue to skyrocket after its surge?

In the market game of gold, silver, and crude oil, it emphasizes a process of learning and participation, as well as the results of long-term stable profits in the later stage. Once a loss occurs, it is important to promptly summarize the reasons behind it and ensure that the lost funds generate their value. I believe that with every transaction you make, it is easy to enter the market with reasonable evidence and strictly abide by the rules of the market. Under the correct guidance, achieving the goal of long-term stable profits is easy to achieve. Accurate trend analysis, professional team technical analysis, responsible guidance teachers, real-time tracking of the entire market, can profitability still be far away from you! Opportunities are always reserved for those who are prepared, but they are also reserved for those who can choose to showcase their true strength and make you happy with tangible profits! If you encounter difficulties on the investment road and cannot find a direction and are in long-term losses, you can talk to Zhou Jinrui. Success does not rely on luck, choice is greater than effort! May you know me from words and in character,Trapped in technology, long after kindness, finally character.

Spot gold, silverTDLondon Gold, Analysis of Gold Trends [Zhou Jinrui Official WeChat:zjr5857】Recommendations for crude oil and silver operations, gold and silverTDMarket, daily analysis of gold and silver, latest strategies, and techniques for unwinding long and short orders!

Analysis of Gold Market Trend

Message analysis: Wednesday(2month10Spot gold rose slightly as the US dollar hovered near a week low and expectations of US stimulus policies boosted the attractiveness of gold. The United States announced on Tuesday that he agrees with the proposal of Democratic lawmakers to1.9The trillion dollar epidemic relief bill restricts or gradually eliminates stimulus spending for high-income individuals. Zhou Jinrui believes that gold is benefiting from another weakening of the US dollar, and stimulus measures are the focus of attention; Gold will attract a large influx of funds, not only due to the uncertainty of global economic recovery, but also because the Federal Reserve will adopt very loose policies for a considerable period of time. More decommissioning, investment and operation strategies are available on the official account "Zhou Jinrui" for real-time guidance.

Technically speaking, from a daily perspective, after last week's sharp decline in gold, with the help of non agricultural bullish factors, the daily line began to rebound and rise three times in a row, basically engulfing last week's bullish marketKThe weak form of bullishness is currently in a relatively strong operating pattern from a daily perspective. However, yesterday it closed below the daily middle track, and in addition, the daily line is still in a serious overbought stage, but there has been no significant deep adjustment. Therefore, bullishness still has a certain degree of suppression. Today, we will continue to pay attention to whether it can be closed1848Above, stand still and continue to look at the track1875Preliminary attention to the support below10Daily moving average1834Further attention5Daily moving average1824Bullish, overall gold is still running strong at this stage.

Looking at it in four hours, yesterday's gold short-term surge was blocked from reaching the track1848After approaching, it remained at a high level in the horizontal range at night. Currently, the Bollinger Belt is in an opening period, and the upper track suppression extends to1855Nearby, indicatorMA5/MA10The moving average gold cross goes up, and the purchase price runs on the middle track of the Bollinger beltMA5/10Above the moving average,MACDFast slow line0The golden fork above the axis slightly opens upwards, and the red kinetic energy slightly increases,KDJThe third line has not yet formed a golden cross and has not started to diverge upwards. Short term bulls dominate, and after stepping back yesterday, they are expected to rebound and explore high again today. Overall, the short-term operation strategy for today's gold market was suggested by Jinrui last week to prioritize lower levels and supplement higher levels. Follow Above1860-1865One line of resistance, pay attention below1820-1825Frontline support.

Friends who have just entered the market for gold, silver, and crude oil may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues, which is a great challenge for us to do gold and crude oil. Therefore, Zhou Jinrui welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and progress together, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Guidance Officer WeChat:zjr5857

TDGold market analysis:

GoldTDThe gold price opened yesterday evening at382.58element/After conquering, first explore to the bottom380.21element/The rebound continued until Wednesday's white market today, with gold prices still recovering from their decline. The upper and middle tracks still exert pressure on it, although the attached indicators,MACDThe strength of bears continues to shrink,KDJThe golden cross remains unchanged, indicating that there is still room for a rebound in the trend. On the point, follow from above387.70element/G resistance, and389.50element/Gram; Follow Below378.80element/G, and375.40element/Gram.

TDAnalysis of Silver Market:

SilverTDThe silver price has been open since yesterday evening5571element/After kilogram, first walk low to5450element/The kilogram, which later bottomed out and rebounded, continued until Wednesday's white market today, with the trend still leaning towards a decline, and the bearish force still holding a certain advantage. The indicator signal is currently unclear. Treat it with shock first. On the point, follow from above5630element/Kilograms, and5690element/Kilogram resistance; Follow Below5475element/Kilograms, and5330element/Kilogram support. Currently, friends who have nested orders in their positions are unable to provide corresponding unwinding strategies due to the author Zhou Jinrui's lack of knowledge about the location of your nested orders and the specific situation of your positions. Friends who need to unwind can use WeChatzjr5857obtain.

Analysis of crude oil market trend

Message analysis: Wednesday(2month10day)美油八连涨,投资者仍在等待美国财政援助协议的最终尘埃落定,并同时密切关注OPEC+The next step in production capacity trends. Later this week, the situation of multiple markets in Asia entering a holiday market closure also puts the market situation facing more variables. Oil market investors are therefore cautious. On the one hand, the imminent end of the winter heating season in the Northern Hemisphere means that the off-season in energy demand will begin. Seasonal factors indicate that the second quarter of each year is often a relatively low period for oil prices. On the other hand, the new fiscal policy in the United States still faces a test, and even if the measures can be implemented, the driving effect on the economy needs to be further observed, which will makeNYMEXOil prices are running towards60Temporarily suspended before the US dollar level. On the supply side,OPEC+The next reaction to the rebound in oil prices and the recovery of the US crude oil industry are also major mysteries facing the market.

Technical aspect: From a daily perspective, crude oil has recorded a small positive column with a longer shadow line, continuing to maintain a continuous positive arrangement. The price remains above the Bollinger upper track, and the average line of each cycle is arranged in multiple directions. The upward trend of short-term indicators can be eased, but the upward trend still exists. From a four hour perspective, although it broke below the short-term moving average during the session yesterday, the upward momentum after stabilizing remained strong, with multiple parties rising again58After recovering the lost ground above, and at the same time, the moving averages and short-term indicators of each cycle are developing well, there is no obvious top feature and there is no rush to conclude that it is now the top when encountering obstacles. Therefore, we still maintain our bullish thinking unchanged. In the short term, encountering obstacles does not affect the trend extension, and bullish behavior is still the first priority58.6Front high, see after breaking through60Pass! Follow the middle track below57.7Support bullish! Overall, the short-term operation strategy for crude oil today was recommended by Jinrui last week, with high altitude as the main approach and low altitude as the secondary approach. Top short-term focus59.0-59.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below56.0-56.5Frontline support.

Write this article today. I also hope to meet someone who is destined. I can't make others believe me directly. I'm just a technical man, and I don't have this ability just because of my stupid mouth. I can only believe that fate is right, I believe. It's fate that you can finish my long tirade. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the end, perhaps one day you will need me? Cooperative consultation with Zhou Jinrui, the only guiding official WeChat account:(zjr5857)

To borrow a sentence from Shakyamuni: "It takes only an instant to reach out, but it takes many years to hold hands. No matter who you meet, they are the person who should appear in your life, not by chance. Every time Zhou Jinrui writes an article, he also hopes to meet like-minded people and give back more of my knowledge to society. He hopes that I can truly help you who appreciate Zhou Jinrui's articles.

This article is provided by Zhou Jinrui. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, and analyze the impact of crude oil, gold We have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as silver and others. Due to the delay in online push, the above content is personal advice. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only and at our own risk. Please indicate the source of the reprint.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list