Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinrui2.3Will gold continue to rise? Analysis of the Current Price of Gold and Crude Oil and Silver Operation...

[Copy Link]
540 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary:2.3goods in stockgoldGoldTDSilver, Beautycrude oilLatest trend analysis2.3How to operate Jinrui when gold suddenly rises and falls?2.3What else does it take for the economy to recover to pre pandemic levels?2.3Will gold continue to rise?2.3What skills do you need to invest in gold?2.3Why does investing in gold, silver, and crude oil always result in losses?2.3Is gold bullish or bearish?2.3What should beginners pay attention to when frying spot gold?2.3How to learn how to stir fry gold?2.3goldTDHow to grasp the right timing for investment entry?2.3What common sense do beginners need to know to stir fry gold?2.3Will gold continue to skyrocket after its surge?

In the market game of gold, silver, and crude oil, it emphasizes a process of learning and participation, as well as the results of long-term stable profits in the later stage. Once a loss occurs, it is important to promptly summarize the reasons behind it and ensure that the lost funds generate their value. I believe that with every transaction you make, it is easy to enter the market with reasonable evidence and strictly abide by the rules of the market. Under the correct guidance, achieving the goal of long-term stable profits is easy to achieve. Accurate trend analysis, professional team technical analysis, responsible guidance teachers, real-time tracking of the entire market, can profitability still be far away from you! Opportunities are always reserved for those who are prepared, but they are also reserved for those who can choose to showcase their true strength and make you happy with tangible profits! If you encounter difficulties on the investment road and cannot find a direction and are in long-term losses, you can talk to Zhou Jinrui. Success does not rely on luck, choice is greater than effort! May you know me from words and in character,Trapped in technology, long after kindness, finally character.

Spot gold, silverTDLondon Gold, Analysis of Gold Trends [Zhou Jinrui Official WeChat:zjr5857】Recommendations for crude oil and silver operations, gold and silverTDMarket, daily analysis of gold and silver, latest strategies, and techniques for unwinding long and short orders!

Analysis of Gold Market Trend

Message analysis: Tuesday(2month2日)现货白银重挫逾4.6%,自上个交易日触及的近八年高位回落,缘于芝加哥商业交易所决定提高保证金,促使多头获利回吐,黄金市场也跟随下跌。另外,美联储官员博斯蒂克的鹰派表态让黄金多头有所担忧,而美国强劲的制造业数据一定程度上印证了博斯蒂克的预期。拜北京刺激案在白宫内部也遭遇质疑,面临缩减规模的可能,这些因素均不利于黄金的上涨。更多解套、投资、操作策略关注公众号“周金瑞”获取实时指导。

技术面:黄金从日线上来看,金价再次收取十字星,多空皆不延续,且收线在日线中轨上,再次表明多空力量处于胶着状态,金价连续多个交易日其实都是在1870附近及上方遇阻回撤,强阻力还是要看1875,在未突破之前周老师还是看震荡,下方来看初步支撑5Daily moving average1838一线,进一步看强弱分水岭1831附近,一旦失守,那么需要提防黄金转弱的可能,不破短线还是震荡,预计这样的震荡会持续到非农数据公布前!

四小时来看,黄金在1870—1875压力区域之下连续收出多根长上影k线,表现滞涨,暗示上方压力较强难形成突破,当前金价运行于布林带中上轨之间,MACD快慢线金叉运行于0轴上方,但红能持续缩减,加上KDJ三线开口向下发散,短期继续回撤的可能性比较大,下方关注下轨1835附近支撑。整体来看,金价仍然维持在上周的区间震荡交投,今日操作可继续保持1835-1875区间操作思路。综合来看,今日黄金短线操作思路上周金瑞建议高空为主,低多为辅。上方关注1860-1865One line of resistance, pay attention below1815-1820Frontline support.

Friends who have just entered the market for gold, silver, and crude oil may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues, which is a great challenge for us to do gold and crude oil. Therefore, Zhou Jinrui welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and progress together, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Guidance Officer WeChat:zjr5857

TDGold market analysis:

GoldTDOn Tuesday, it was also opened since yesterday evening at389After reaching the Yuan level, it followed the international market's upward trend and touched390.20The yuan reached a high point and then fell again, continuing until now with clear signs of pressure. There is a risk of testing the Bollinger Bands medium track and short-term moving average in a downward trend, but it can still be bullish after reaching support. On the point; Follow Below380Support near Yuanguankou, further attention377Support near Yuanguan Pass; Follow Above389.20element/G resistance, and391.60Yuan.

TDAnalysis of Silver Market:

SilverTDOn Tuesday, silver prices rose again from yesterday's evening trading to5968Yuan, but when refreshing high points to6024element/After the kilogram, there is a drop, and currently during the white market period, the highest drop is close to300Meta space, the trend still maintains its strength, and therefore6000Short orders entering the vicinity of Yuanguankou immediately made significant profits. Although the weekly level tends to be bullish, there is a risk of a pullback in the daily and below cycles. Pay attention to its downside potential. On the spot, follow from above5850Resistance near the element, and5930Resistance near or above the element; Follow Below5520element/Kilogram support, and5410Meta support. Currently, friends who have nested orders in their positions are unable to provide corresponding unwinding strategies due to the author Zhou Jinrui's lack of knowledge about the location of your nested orders and the specific situation of your positions. Friends who need to unwind can use WeChatzjr5857obtain.

Analysis of crude oil market trend

Message analysis: Tuesday(2month2day)International oil prices have risen by over1%,此前主要产油国表态称,他们正在削减原油供给,以履行其减产承诺,从而支撑市场摆脱因疫情导致的需求疲软所带来的困境。尽管疫苗接种工作不尽如人意、不断有人染疫以及新病毒变种的发现为油价带来下行风险,但因美国原油库存下降,且数年来最严重暴风雪之一侵袭美国东北部,导致冬季燃料需求上升,提振了油价。总体来看,疫苗推动的经济和旅行活动回升步伐缓慢,新毒株的增加和疫苗的接种缓慢引发的一些担忧情绪拖累了油价上涨,但库存的下降,加之暴风雪的袭击,导致冬季燃料需求将上升,对短期油价的上涨构成强有力的动力,拜北京的刺激计划也对油价上涨构成有利因素,短线油价或还有进一步上涨的空间,但今年多数时间油价或将盘旋在当前水准附近,之后随着疫苗帮助石油需求摆脱疫情造成的影响,在临近2021年年底时油价反弹将获得动能。

技术面:原油真厉害,早上看着他破了54大关,从日线看,原油已经在均线附近震荡十几天了,期间均线也一直处于粘连状态,本以为53.9已经是最高点了,没想到今早直接从布林带中轨下方打破双均线压制,直达54.2,并且在上方维持了几个小时,目前是受到了布林带上轨54.2的压制。之前在文章里说过,如果打破前高,就说明原油又有了新的上涨空间,而现在布林带收口,不排除原油再维持一阵子高位震荡的局面,MACDThere is a possibility that the fast and slow lines may intersect to form a golden cross, and the green energy column will shrink. Today, we will not consider short orders, and can focus on low orders.1Hour level,K线紧贴5日均线上方运动,受到了支撑,两根均线的金叉十分给力,从52.1持续到54.2,MACD快慢线也从零轴之下涨到上方,红色能量柱持续时间长,上涨动能非常强,多头非常诱人。而且5日均线到布林带上轨之间还有空间,虽然有追高风险。综合来看,今日原油短线操作思路上周金瑞个人建议以低多为主。上方短期重点关注56.0-56.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below52.0-52.5Frontline support.

Write this article today. I also hope to meet someone who is destined. I can't make others believe me directly. I'm just a technical man, and I don't have this ability just because of my stupid mouth. I can only believe that fate is right, I believe. It's fate that you can finish my long tirade. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the end, perhaps one day you will need me? Cooperative consultation with Zhou Jinrui, the only guiding official WeChat account:(zjr5857)

To borrow a sentence from Shakyamuni: "It takes only an instant to reach out, but it takes many years to hold hands. No matter who you meet, they are the person who should appear in your life, not by chance. Every time Zhou Jinrui writes an article, he also hopes to meet like-minded people and give back more of my knowledge to society. He hopes that I can truly help you who appreciate Zhou Jinrui's articles.

This article is provided by Zhou Jinrui. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, and analyze the impact of crude oil, gold We have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as silver and others. Due to the delay in online push, the above content is personal advice. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only and at our own risk. Please indicate the source of the reprint.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list