Post a new post
Open the left side

Wang Decheng:2.1是否延续继续洗盘?白银期货和白银TD quotations analysis

[Copy Link]
363 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
    做交易我一直在强调理性投资,何为理性投资?笔者一直认为理性投资的第一点就是要认识到投资理财的风险性,不管你是做goldforeign exchange交易还是futures交易,他都有很大的风险,所以你们一定不要投入太多资金去玩这东西,炒外汇或者炒期货没那么好赚钱,特别是你们在什么都不懂得情况下,就更不要投入太多钱去交易。我看见有些业务员的文章里今天晒单盈利几千美金,明天翻倍多少资金,I feel embarrassed when I look at it myself. A simulated transaction created by a simulated account is deceiving people. It's not like making so much money when it comes to trading. If it were to make so much money, wouldn't it be like becoming a multimillionaire long ago? Why bother writing articles here. So all investment friends must remain rational, open their eyes to distinguish between truth and falsehood, and use a small amount of funds to trade. Do not let investment affect your normal family operation, let alone be forced to increase funds and continuously lose money when the position is about to explode.

好了,言过正传,现在开始分析今日的白银TD和白银期货的行情走势,马上就要过年了,希望各位投资者在接下来的几天内投资顺利,赚的盆满钵满。

Wang Decheng:2.1是否延续继续洗盘?白银期货和白银TD quotations analysis776 / author:Wang Decheng / PostsID:1597018

Fundamental analysis
    上周一场史诗级别的散户和机构空头的逼空大战,不仅令整个股市波动加剧,更是引发了流动性的忧虑,从而通过美元汇率降影响蔓延至整个金融市场。过去两周内,美元兑一篮子货币基本上处于区间波动,投资者正评估去年导致美元下跌近7%的抛售行为是否可能继续下去。而拜登财政刺激迟迟无法出炉则令经济前景蒙上阴影,根据最新消息显示,美国参众两院将于下周就总统拜登的财政刺激计划采取行动,为受疫情影响的美国人和企业提供救助。

Friday(1month29day)纽市尾盘,现货黄金在1850美元下方弱势震荡,回吐日内绝大部分涨幅,此前一度刷新近三周高点至1875.67dollar/盎司;银价继续强劲上涨,现货白银盘中涨逾4%, creating1month6New high in recent days27.65dollar/盎司,自周四上午Reddit上开始流传敦促散户投资者涌入市场、推高价格的消息以来,银价涨幅已达到10%左右。市场投资者关注华尔街投机交易的增多与新冠疫苗效率等因素。

下周市场迎来英国央行和澳洲联储的利率决议,OPEC+技术会议,各国制造业PMI等重磅数据,以及每月一次的美国非农就业报告。同时,投资者还将关注疫情的进一步动态,疫情一旦引发更大的担忧,那么美元的流动性问题将会再度显现,从而刺激美元走高。

Wang Decheng:2.1是否延续继续洗盘?白银期货和白银TD quotations analysis387 / author:Wang Decheng / PostsID:1597018

silverTD周一行情分析:
    Last Thursday(1month28日),美国公布的初请人数好于预期,但同时公布的第四季度GDP折年率4%,大幅不及预期4.3%,拖累了全年GDP衰退3.5%Silvert+dUpper rupture5300element/千克,本交易日亚盘初,白银t+d居于高位震荡,多头力量仍强劲,最新白银td价格交投5350element/千克一线。受疲软数据刺激,白银td止跌回升,晚间大幅上涨。尽管周四公布的美国初请数据好于预期,以及前值,但仍高居不下。而当前背景下,为了拯救美国衰退3.5%的经济,以及疲软的就业市场,新一轮刺激计划就显得格外重要了。笔者王德诚综合来看,白银td周四相对黄金表现比较强劲,走势自晚间高开于5201元后,先行走高至布林带上轨上方,触及5457元高点,之后有所回落,但仍收于较大阳线,并延续至周五,仍运行在中轨支撑上方,暗示白银多头力量较强,笔者认为下周一仍有上行的风险,操作上以低多为主,上方关注5600One line of resistance, pay attention below5280Frontline support.

期货白银(2106合约)行情分析:期货白银走势跟白银TD走势同步,短线操作上以低多为主,上方关注5660One line of resistance, pay attention below5360Frontline support.
    Refuse the temptation of high profits and persist in rational investment. Investment and financial management are high-risk things, not as easy to make money, and maintaining rationality is the most important. Respect laws and regulations, avoid financial traps, and stay away from "high yield" scams. Investors must learn more relevant knowledge to distinguish between real and fake platforms, and learn the most basic knowledge of investment. Author Wang Decheng Futures Qualification Qualification NumberT329796Qualification certificate number of financial planner:CICFPAGC1161851Contact WeChat Sync on your phone:15851503763。

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list