Post a new post
Open the left side

1.23黄金下周趋势怎么看?原油走势分析及白银行情预测附...

[Copy Link]
322 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary:2021.1.23goldcrude oilTrend analysis.Recommendations for Operation of Gold Crude Oil.1.23goldTDCrude Oil Strategy.Investing in international gold, crude oil, and silverTDHow to analyze the market situation?1.23Today's Gold, Crude Oil, SilverTDWhat do you think when you're free?1.23How to recover losses from investing in spot gold?1.23goldTDsilverTDHow to operate the short line?1.23What are the current gold resistance and support levels?1.23Novice investing in gold and silverTDHow should I make the order?1.23Will London gold prices continue to rise today? silverTDWill it still fall?1.23What recent news will affect gold and silverTDTrend?1.23What is the impact of the rise and fall of the US dollar on gold?

前言:做投资最重要的两点:一是要懂得分析市场的一个行情;二是要懂得控制风险,作为一个投资者要有着良好的心态及正确的投资观念;积极的人在每一次忧患中都看到一个机会,而消极的人则在每个机会都看到某种忧患;面对剧烈波动的市场行情,我们要把握住每一个时机,把握住了机会也就等于把握住了明天。

======美元方面下周行情分析=====

消息面:国际金价大幅走低,美元指数在90整数关口附近站稳脚跟,美国共和党人普遍对拜刺激规模存在质疑,最终规模可能会有所减少。由于严峻的疫情形势给市场带来一些避险,但金价仍有望录得近五周最佳周度表现。目前全球市场的焦点仍然落在美国拜总统提出的1.9万亿美元刺激性救助方案上。该计划旨在使全球最大经济体摆脱新冠疫情大流行带来的影响。不过共和党人普遍对刺激规模存在质疑,最终规模可能会有所减少。那样的话将消除一些通胀预期,这对黄金价格前景不利。因为市场担心美国财政刺激措施能否像原先认为的那样在国会顺利通过,黄金市场因此承压。但是黄金市场前景依然具有建设性,因为美联储要避免收益率过快上升,不会缩减资产负债表。分析文章只是对市场未来可能的描述,只是观点的表达,不作为投资决策依据。具体建议实盘现价给出,操作不理想或把握不了行情方向的朋友可加李潇翰官微:lxhq281Get guidance quota!

美元指数:美元指数本周结束前在90.00附近涨跌交替,这一切都是在美国10年期国债收益率再度下跌的背景下发生的,并缓解了风险情绪的上行压力。美国10年期基准国债收益率徘徊在1.10%区域,较此前的峰值1.12%区域有所回落。

与此同时,在连续两周上涨后,美元指数将在首度周线收跌。近期通货再膨胀率回升,主要是在拜登(Joe Biden)就职并计划注入约1.9万亿美元的财政刺激计划之后,令美元承压,并引发美元从91.00的高位回落。

技术面来看,美元的下方初步支撑位在89.20And then88.94and88.25。另一方面,突破91.01将为升向92.07(100Daily moving average)和最终92.46(2020-2021Annual decline23.6%Fibonacci retreat)打开通道。

======国际黄金下周行情分析======

Analysis of Gold News: Friday(1month22日)现货黄金小幅下跌,因投资者在前一交易日上涨后锁定部分利润,且初请和续请失业金人数双双下降,新屋开工创2006年末以来的最高水平。但疫情和美元的疲软限制了金价的跌幅。整体而言,尽管拜登提出了1.9万亿的刺激案,但遭到参议院共和党人的普遍质疑,预计法案的出台将不会一帆风顺,黄金多头有所顾忌,令金价短线面临回调风险。不过,市场看空美元的情绪仍然较强,且疫情仍无半点和缓迹象,可能会限制金价的回调空间。技术面上,黄金上方面临下跌趋势线的阻力,短线黄金可能偏空运行。日内关注美国及欧洲各国的制造业PMI数据,目前预计均有小幅下降,利多金价。美国12月成屋销售数据也可关注。

黄金技术面分析:黄金日线级别,KDJGolden fork,MACD绿柱缩短,空方势力减弱,多头反扑,尤其在周三的时候,多头力量迎来集中大爆发,但在周四陷入困境,显示多头对金价后市上涨仍有相当的顾忌。另外,指标显示一定的超买现象,且上方面临下降的通道线,李潇翰短期来看,从1小时图中可以看出,金价在下跌通道内波动,反弹可能受限于1865USD. This is21小时移动平均线和50小时移动平均线的汇合点。此外,值得注意的是,上述时间框架内出现死叉,因为21小时移动均线正下穿50小时移动均线。因此,只要金价保持1865美元之下,则其看跌压力就不会改变。若金价站上该水平,则可能再次测试两周高点1875美元。进一步关注38.2%Retreat position1884and1900整数关口。下行方面,初步关注1850支撑位,进一步关注61.8%Fibo retreat position1838and76.4%Fibo retreat position1810。综合来看,黄金下周一操作思路上李潇翰建议反弹高空为主,回调低多为辅,上方短期重点关注1865-1870Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1845-1840一线支撑。分析文章只是对市场未来可能的描述,只是观点的表达,不作为投资决策依据。具体建议实盘现价给出,操作不理想或把握不了行情方向的朋友可加李潇翰官微:lxhq281Get guidance quota!

======美原油下周行情分析=====

原油消息面解析:美油大跌,跌幅2.88%,主要是因为市场对全球新冠疫情的担忧情绪升温。一方面,新冠疫苗的接种速度依然缓慢,而且多个国家出现死亡等副作用,而且辉瑞疫苗减少了一些国家的疫苗供给。另一方面,全球不断出现变异毒株,多个国家单日新增死亡病例居高不下,升至屡次刷新记录,拜登甚至预计未来一个月累计新冠肺炎死亡人数将增至50万人。此外,德国在本周延长了封锁期限,英国也可能会将封锁措施延长至夏季;亚洲国家的疫情也有所恶化,打压了经济复苏前景,全球股市和原油需求前景都受到打击。

原油技术面分析::原油日线走势图来看,油价近期在震荡盘整中,形成了高点下移,低点抬高的三角形整理形态,油价昨天在上轨受阻回落后,预计将要测试三角形下沿支撑,三角形下轨位置在51.7Frontline, in terms of indicatorsMACDThe indicator fast slow line has formed a preliminary dead cross, the green energy column has been initially scaled up, and the short-term downside risk is obvious. Pay attention to51.2Physical breach situation, if the oil price falls below51.2dollar/Barrel, this will stop the expected bullish trend and drive oil prices back to the main bearish trend. Suggest focusing on53Layout empty orders, follow51.8实体破位情况,一旦跌破此位置,加速下跌的概率会大大加大。综合来看,下周原油短线操作思路上李潇翰个人建议以高空为主,低多为辅。上方短期重点关注52.5-53.0Frontline resistance, short-term focus below50.0-50.5Frontline support. 分析文章只是对市场未来可能的描述,只是观点的表达,不作为投资决策依据。具体建议实盘现价给出,操作不理想或把握不了行情方向的朋友可加李潇翰官微:lxhq281Get guidance quota!

Most spot traders have experienced losses, which is actually an inevitable thing in spot trading. To do a good job, you always have to pay some tuition fees. But smart traders will summarize their experiences and lessons after paying tuition fees to continuously improve themselves. This is also the reason why some people, after exploding their positions, reorganize their thoughts and start over again, can gradually expand in the market, while others do not accept the lessons, and ultimately explode and lose everything. Li Xiaohan has summarized three reasons that can easily lead to investors' short positions here as a reference for everyone.

1Seize opportunities well. The gold and crude oil market is24小时交易的市场,但在亚盘市场金价的波动不大,而在欧盘市场,特别是美盘市场价格波动比较剧烈,所以潇翰提醒手里有单子的投资者一定要盯市,以免由于晚间价格波动带来不必要的损失。

2Strict stop loss. It is better to not only make profits, but also to stop losses. Stopping losses can prevent risks from expanding and ensure the safe and long-term survival of funds. Without funds as the foundation, all profits are empty talk. In daily trading, regardless of the size of market fluctuations, we need to set good stop loss points for ourselves. When the market fluctuates significantly, we strictly place orders to stop losses. This is also an important factor in the strict implementation of hedging policies.

3Take advantage of the situation. At night, when trading is active, it is also the time when gold fluctuates the most. At this time, as long as we grasp a small trend, it can be comparable to a month, half a year, or even a year of returns in the stock market. Therefore, there is no need to take a high-risk pullback market, just follow the trend.

Message: In this unpredictable market, there are still people who can make money, and many friends who are not ideal enough. When it is time to short, they are afraid of rising, and when it is time to long, they are afraid of falling. In fact, this is human heart, this is technology, and human heart is the greatest technology. Sometimes you will know that what really affects you is not the price, but the excessive imagination in your heart. Li Xiaohan is willing to be your guide. The trend is in your heart, and the operation is guiding. When the market arrives, if you cannot grasp or are not sure, or if you are hedging, locking, or losing money, you can always find me to point you in the direction of the confused investment market! You're here, I'm here! You win, I accompany you to conquer the world; If you lose, I will accompany you to make a comeback! Investment and financial management are like a golden mountain, containing countless wealth. We don't need or can't keep its wealth in our pockets day and night. Why can't we let go of our eagerness to get rich and work hard, step by step, to earn wealth? I have always adhered to this investment philosophy: the most important thing in gold trading is not how much you can earn at once, but whether you can steadily profit and survive for a long time. This is like rolling a snowball, the longer the time, the larger the snowball will be, and ultimately the stronger one's ability to withstand external interference.

My name is Li Xiaohan (WeChat:lxhq281)I am born for trading, and if you have any questions, you can always follow me. This article is exclusively written by Li Xiaohan. Investment is risky, and trading needs to be cautious. Rushing into the market is a fool, finding the right person is a wise person. A small boat is drifting in the sea, if you don't set sail, then you will always drift in the sea. Currently, global financial markets (such as international gold,TDGold and silver, crude oil,foreign exchangeandfutures市场)具有深入而独特的见解。每次分析都不是一种情感游戏,也不是一种情感释放。每个开仓和平仓都是专业表现。李潇翰认真写好每份分析报告,并传达了宝贵的投资思想,希望物有所值,值有所得。

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list