Post a new post
Open the left side

东盛:黄金趋势结束,下一轮何时开启?

[Copy Link]
302 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Investment is people's expectations for the future of assets,This is Dongsheng

我知道gold的回调不会结束,但未曾想到黄金1850的点位已经无法支撑起回调的需求,后续黄金依然有走涨的空间,后面我会在消息和技术指标中来找到一条生路

International gold closing quotation yesterday1840.08dollar/Ounces, decline1.62%

Closing quotation of the US dollar index91.11Increase0.16%

对于消息分析最直观也是最简单的来说,你对未来怎么看?你对世界未来走势怎么看?问题看起来过与广泛与空洞,所以我每一个问题的前缀都是‘你’开头,是基于自身需求来看待市场

东盛:黄金趋势结束,下一轮何时开启?126 / author:Dongsheng Caishi / PostsID:1585935

一部人自疫情开始后,发现未来开始不可预测,对未知的恐惧开始使人们避险情绪滋生,这也是我们所说的市场情绪,还有一部分人则是长久在市场里摸爬滚打,赶上时代的浪潮也能有很好的收获,不过更多的还是亏损,少有人能摆脱

钱帛动人心,从开始的避险到准寻利益的距离并不远,讲这么多就是让你认清自己的需求,找准自己的定位,黄金起伏后面还会继续,市场上的投资者换了一茬又一茬

黄金在技术面积累的回调需求,也在昨晚爆发,空头也是下行至1825的点位才止住脚步,而多头的强劲也在后续反弹到1840中得以体现,虽然这样的走势没有改变日线布林带的平缓区间,在震荡中,我们依然选择低位进多,谨防下周一大选的波动

International Gold Hour Trend

东盛:黄金趋势结束,下一轮何时开启?683 / author:Dongsheng Caishi / PostsID:1585935

在一小时来看,在MACD绿色动能柱持续放量下,双线跌破0轴,在下方已经有收缓迹象,但根据蜡烛收出上影线来看,黄金在短期承压的状况很难打破,当前已经不是趋势,是1832-1840的区间,所以我们等待在1833附近接多,等到后续破位,没有破位短线拿到1838就行,止损放在1830

后续黄金若跌破1830美元,则将引起下一轮的抛售情绪,通过顶底转化得到1820的底位,后面拿住自己理解的行情的就好,不要过多追空

Author: Dongsheng

Writing time:2020/12/10

The above views are for reference only and do not serve as a basis for firm trading. The article is written by Dongsheng Finance and Economics. If reprinting is required, it must be approved by the author or indicate the source. Reproduction of my article without my consent will result in legal liability being pursued in accordance with the law

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list