Post a new post
Open the left side

Li Lianying:12.5下周一黄金白银趋势解读、黄金原油最新策略...

[Copy Link]
314 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see my article, Lianying can understand that you are looking for a teacher who can lead you to make stable profits. In complex market emergencies and institutional crashes, we cannot predict, but what we can do is to strictly implement stop loss measures when placing orders and maintain a calm attitude. With Teacher Li in place, you will not feel lucky to take orders and will not be lost when you cannot judge the market situation. A sudden change in the market is not scary. What's scary is that you can't react quickly, just wait, and even make wrong judgments. In the end, you miss the best opportunity to recover losses, even leading to further losses and missing opportunities to profit from the trend. Time is like flowing water, fleeting. Seize the moment and do not be overwhelmed by fear and surprise. Unwrapping orders requires patience, and it is even more important to have an exclusive solution that suits your needs. All the solutions you need are available with Teacher Li! Don't sit idly by! No matter how powerful Zhuge is, he still needs Liu Bei's search. Winning together only requires good cooperation and trust, as well as a willingness not to accept defeat. It's just that simple. If a friend is hesitant to take action on their own due to lack of confidence in the market, Teacher Li is your best guide! I, Li Lianying, will always be there, but if you don't even reach out, how can I help you? (Free group experience, provided daily)3-5Single)

goldnews flash:

Friday Beijing Time(12month4日),美国11月非农就业报告将公布,这是观察和判断美国经济前景最重要的依据,对行情影响尤其是黄金投资而言至关重要,投资者需着重关注。

总的来说,第二波疫情将引发的冬季经济放缓正在形成趋势。11monthADP就业仅30.7万,远不及预期,创5The smallest increase since the beginning of the month.ISM公布的制造业就业指数下跌至48.4,服务业就业指数仅上升1.4Points to51.5。而今年到目前为止,企业已宣布裁员222.7725万人,比2019year11月宣布的55.9713万人高出298%。美国至11month28Record of initial claims for unemployment benefits for the current week71.2万人,较上周稍回落,然而,从总体来看,每周仍有超过2000万美国人申请失业救济金。25家大型投行对非农就业人口的预期均值为48.6Ten thousand, previous value is63.8万,失业率预期均值6.8%, Previous value6.9%,这将是自5月就业开始反弹以来最小增长。

Analysis of Gold Market Trend:

黄金日线来看,黄金触底反弹形成震荡上涨,收复上周的全部跌势,日K三连阳,目前站稳1800关口上方,涨势得到强化;指标上来看:KDJGolden cross, random index divergence upwards,MACD初步结成金叉,绿色能量柱缩减,布林带略微有收口,5Daily moving average10日均线成金叉向上给金价提供支撑,指示黄金涨势得到进一步加强,上方初步阻力在1850布林带中轨附近,大趋势来看,黄金跌势初步算筑底,后市有望继续上涨。

Gold4小时来分析:震荡上涨,隔夜金价冲高回落午夜再次收复跌势,目前仍在1830关口上方,涨势依然没有减弱,从指标上来看:KDJ金叉超买、随机指标钝化;MACD金叉,红色能量柱开始逐步缩减,5Daily moving average10日均线成金叉给金价提供支撑,布林带开口,指示黄金涨势进一步得到强化,接下来有望震荡上涨;上方关注1850Resistance, pay attention below1825Support;1820位置是当前黄金多空分水岭位置,此位置上黄金将会继续上涨;操作上李联赢建议等待回调低多看涨为主。由于笔者李联赢不知道你们套单的点位以及仓位的详细情况,不好给出相应的解套策略,需要解套的可单线本人倌微:yy57564

白银方面:

白银日线MACD接近金叉,KDJ金叉,短线看涨信号有所增加,空方势头昨日中断,低位类似“十字星“K线后紧跟大阳线,构成”启明星“底部信号,而且是强支撑位附近的启明星组合。周三白银跌超1%,主要是受到55Daily moving average24.14附近阻力的*,在失守5Daily moving average23.23前,银价存在进一步反弹机会,初步阻力在55Daily moving average24.44Nearby, further resistance9month23Daily high point24.8Nearby,100Daily moving average resistance25.19附近。下方支撑在22.89of38.2%斐波那契回档位,进一步支撑在21.67关口可提供支撑,强支撑在50%Fibonacci return gear20.74附近。综合来看,李联赢建议反弹做空为主,上方关注24.8阻力及下方20支撑。白银布局李联赢建议在24.80-25.00Consider short selling and stop losing near the US dollar0.2Points, target24.4-23.2Around the US dollar.

crude oilTrend analysis:

原油昨日回升摸高,白盘先处于45上下震荡,美盘前欧盘回踩至44.6附近企稳走高,但因OPEC+agree1月起微幅增产,导致后半夜原油进一步走高,测压至45.8一线,日线收得中阳,今日开盘后,原油顺势再度拉升,冲破46.0压力,最高上涨至46.5一线,日图双连阳终究是以时间换空间的整理转换走法,日线图上:布林带三轨朝上运行,MA5Mean Square andMA10The moving average shows a gentle upward trend with a golden cross,KLine intersection between the upper and middle tracks in BolinMA5Above the moving average,MACD快慢线位于零轴上方呈金叉缓和向右运行红色动能逐步弱势放量,KDJ三线初交金叉向上发散运行,日图行情整体还是运行于多头趋势内,4小时图上:布林带朝上微幅开口运行,MA5Mean Square andMA10The moving average crosses the golden cross upwards,K线于布林中上轨间交MA5Above the moving average,MACD快慢线位于零轴上方交金叉缓和向上红色动能小幅放量,KDJ三线呈金叉继续向上发散运行,短线表现震荡偏强形态,日内操作上建议回落低多为主!

Real time benefits within the group:yy57564

1Daily updates: trend analysis, order making reminders, and timing of position building

2Featured columns: troubleshooting, solving problems, and real-time analysis of trends

3Welfare delivery: Real time call out for daily current prices and real-time analysis of entry reasons

4New Fan Welfare: Trading War Law "Bollinger Belt War Law",Teach you how to make good investments

Every time we enter the market, we have sufficient profits. Moreover, we have provided illustrations to our solid customer base when providing strategies, making it clear at a glance why we enter the market, why this is the opening point, and where our expected goals are! Enter without hesitation, hold positions with confidence, and exit without hesitation! Victory will not come casually, but prepared transactions can be seen from the strategy before entering the market to determine the chances of victory!

If you are currently struggling with losses, or if there are so many strategies to follow, you can choose to observe the operations within our group and present real-time, open, and fair current price calls through communication within the group. There are investment friends from all over the world in the group who can learn and communicate with each other, so that you can better learn. (Unconditionally enter the group) May I exist today, and your trading will not be lost! If you are disappointed with the market I show you hope!

If you don't have a good operation plan, you can consult me to apply for the current price order group. The current price order group is all free, with an accuracy rate of more than 90%. Real time market push within the group (Asian, European, American, and European markets) and (I personally) summary of current price order transactions are welcome for everyone to review: Profit has been made (entry is reasonable, well founded, public and open, can be reviewed)

This article is written by Li Lianyingyy57564As a contributor, I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Li Lianying provides online solutions, loss recovery, and one-on-one real-time guidance. Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list