Post a new post
Open the left side

The strategy that has been circulating crazily in the industry is the cracked version of the US dollar printer1500USD cracked

[Copy Link]
11906 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
USD printer cracked versionThe strategy that has been circulating wildly in the industry recently, I have spent a lot of time on it1500USD cracked Now share it for free with everyone.        
    ThisEASome people call it a US dollar printer, while others call it aKThe line shape is called differently, but the strategy is the same, and different names are only used to create a sense of sophistication.
    EANot original by myself, this is the latest version currently available and also a version that many salespeople boast about reselling. Today, I will share it with everyone,EAJust tools, there is no Holy Grail in the world. Use rationally and control risks rationally!
The strategy that has been circulating crazily in the industry is the cracked version of the US dollar printer1500USD cracked727 / author:Old Cat Talks at Night / PostsID:1583226
Policy loading instructions:
Suggested operating funds are1500-2000run0.01Hand, monthly revenue in30%-50%Left and right, monthly brushing of single hands20-30Hand left and right.
The strategy does not require high spread requirements, and standard accounts can be used to run
Loading cycle:1hour
Hand count switch: defaults to0.01Hand.
Load currency pairs:EURUSD  USDCHF  EURGBP  NZDUSD EURAUD  (When loading currency, it is necessary to change the magic code of each currency to a different one)Suggest conducting more tests and selecting varieties with higher winning rates, and then making actual offers after stabilization

USD printer(Cracked version).zip

114.1 KB, amount of downloads: 4

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list