Post a new post
Open the left side

MT4Chart ofKThe line display is too small, how should we expand it?

[Copy Link]
4592 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
We started usingMT4When I opened the chart, but the display was very small, I looked down on the highest and lowest prices. SoHow can the chart expand if it is too small? I have also taught everyone about the technical indicators regarding display beforestayMT4How to adjust the size of the technical indicators window on? Next, let's teach everyone
The chart displayed at the beginning is very small
MT4Chart ofKThe line display is too small, how should we expand it?631 / author:Total solar eclipse / PostsID:1574912
Right-click freely in the chart box - expand the click
MT4Chart ofKThe line display is too small, how should we expand it?288 / author:Total solar eclipse / PostsID:1574912
Or find a magnifying glass above the chart+click
MT4Chart ofKThe line display is too small, how should we expand it?189 / author:Total solar eclipse / PostsID:1574912
Then you can see that the display of the chart becomes larger
MT4Chart ofKThe line display is too small, how should we expand it?670 / author:Total solar eclipse / PostsID:1574912
That's allMT4ChartKMethod of Line Amplification
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list