Post a new post
Open the left side

Guo Zhe Letter:8.6早间黄金走势分析,现价指导先解再回本

[Copy Link]
45 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Guo Zhe Letter:8.6morninggold走势分析,现价指导先解再回本

用心写好每一篇文章,大家好,我是你们的老朋友,郭哲函。做交易,难在看懂,停在情绪,断在行动,懒在依赖,快在独立,乱在拉人,盈在跟对,苦在单干,巧在借力,亏在自私,错在指责,胜在检讨,差在不改,累在盲目,贵在付出,赔在自大,输在少学,败在放弃,成在坚持。投资其实是一个自我经营的漫长过程。用心指导好每一天的行情,使风险最小化,让客户盈利才是我的宗旨,下面一起来看今日的财富机会:
  Guo Zhe Letter:8.6早间黄金走势分析,现价指导先解再回本590 / author:Guo Zhehan / PostsID:1447475
      黄金日线走势,价格处于上升通道之中,且确认突破10Rihe20日均线,这两条均线目前向上倾斜,意味着黄金短线倾向看涨,上方阻力见前高和通道上轨组成的1453-1500区域。郭哲函分析若价格受阻下行,支撑见通道下轨,接着是斐波那契38.2%回调位和前低组成的强支撑1381.

隔夜纽约时段一度测试1450.00dollar/盎司,然后自这一水平展开反弹。这令看涨趋势情景在未来几个交易日仍然有效。郭哲函分析,金价在此前突破1450.00dollar/盎司之后,这一水平已经成为一个支撑位。哲函老师认为,目前等待金价测试1500.00dollar/盎司,这也是其对金价的下一主要目标,黄金看涨预期持续的条件是金价维持在1450.00dollar/Ounces and1435.00dollar/盎司水平上方。
  Guo Zhe Letter:8.6早间黄金走势分析,现价指导先解再回本652 / author:Guo Zhehan / PostsID:1447475

目前从技术上看,金价已站上1450的顽固阻力位,处于明显的上升趋势之中,黄金多头近期具有技术优势;多头下一个目标将是冲击1500大关;若金价突破此关口,则上涨前景无限;若金价未能持稳在1450关口上方,则将引发一番震荡,空方有可能会将金价拉回1450下方。目前支撑位在1460USD, followed by1450美元;阻力位1480USD.

黄金建仓操作建议:

黄金激进者在1470附近追多目标看1480,带好止损,

备选方案,1474附近做空保守看5-10个点利润,具体进单点位郭哲函老师会为实仓客户一一发送!
  Guo Zhe Letter:8.6早间黄金走势分析,现价指导先解再回本368 / author:Guo Zhehan / PostsID:1447475

提示:本策略偏向技术面分析,基本面方面读者还需留意郭哲函关于市场热点的解析文章;任何时候行情都会有多种变数,本策略主要是描述概率相对较大的情况。

最近的行情波幅非常大,很多朋友想做却抓不住机会,等到行情走出趋势后悔不已贸然进场却发现不是进在高点就是低点,在上行趋势中找点位做空,在下行趋势中找点位做多,这就是很多人每天重复在犯的错误,看不懂行情,抓不住点位,拿不住利润,折磨了自己又消耗了资金,与其这样为何不早点找到哲函领取免费的行情策略和思路,为何不试试体验一番呢?
  Guo Zhe Letter:8.6早间黄金走势分析,现价指导先解再回本377 / author:Guo Zhehan / PostsID:1447475

If you're still reading posts after losing money, it proves one thing, you're not willing. You are not willing to let this market take away all your funds. People with teachers have poor technical skills, and personal operations without teachers rely entirely on luck, unable to analyze market trends, always taking a beating behind others, always having a hot head, and unable to calm down in times of trouble. There are too many reasons for your loss, but in the end, there is only one outcome for you, which is that the money is gone. I don't want to talk too much about how to solve the problem here, after all, you have read through articles one by one, and I believe you have roughly understood some basic ways to solve the problem. However, you still don't know how to solve the problem. What is the reason for this? I have said this sentence for a long time, 'To unwind a hedge, we need to combine the current market situation, as well as your hedging position and fund combination to unwind it. It's not something you can say in just a few words.'.
  Guo Zhe Letter:8.6早间黄金走势分析,现价指导先解再回本417 / author:Guo Zhehan / PostsID:1447475​

作者赠言:你拿出诚意,我拿出实力,我们一定能成为良师益友!三分师徒,七分朋友,郭哲函与你同行!

Author of this article:gzh2345

Writing time:2019.8.5

psDue to website deletion, some images may not be displayed. You can search the article title to view the complete articles on other financial websites.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list