Post a new post
Open the left side

刘煜贤:黄金上涨的高度在哪儿?我来给你算

[Copy Link]
56 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  gold一去不回头了?黄金的高点在哪里?黄金会回踩吗?这是当前市场的问题关心所在,下面我们简单的分析,我给你一颗定心丸,你还我一个信任!

美盘8spot30开盘,黄金继续小幅度上行,并且继续刷新高点1469一线,从早上1436附近算起来,日内涨幅接近33美金。第一波上涨的幅度在这里简单的计算下:

1400-1450的区间跨度是25美金的高度,从1450的破位开始,算上25美金,第一波的高度拉升的极限在1475一线。这是第一波上涨的极限位置。

日内的短线上,上升趋势通道的压制在1460一线,如果本周前半周持续企稳在1460上方,那么短线还需要顺势看涨跟多。因为企稳1460就说明多头的获利盘还没有出局!

趋势线上的压力在1460一线,如果今日收盘在1460附近,那么日K短线会做出对今天慢牛上涨的一个调整。

缩小周期,从小周期来看,黄金慢牛震荡向上,缺少一次加速上升获利盘出局,更缺少一次加速下跌杀跌!因此,扫损盘的来临不可少啊!因此,还是按照轻仓交易的原则去处理。

那么对于今天黄金的走势,避险支撑似乎散发的很强,释放了太多行情,这可能也意味着后市衰弱减缓的开始。

重点留意到如果行情再次回落至1450下方,甚至跌破1430水平,将会令上涨行情停止。

面对最近的大行情,持仓,点位没把控好,一定哀鸿遍野,仿佛看不到希望。在操作过程中,可能大家都有2Misconception of a combination: no stop loss+Add warehouse; And fear of stop loss+不操作。相信很多业余交易者都会犯这个错误,就是在开仓之后一路加仓,最后变成了赌气似的交易(His inner thoughts are as follows: I don't believe that the market won't reverse, and then I can still make a big profit). This Sunflower Encyclopedia+The super combination of Seven Hurt Fist is the ultimate weapon that killed Bill and also the root cause of the explosion. I have my own theory: the security of funds decreases geometrically as the number of positions increases. hypothesis1Ten thousand US dollars, open1Hand, safety factor reverse80US dollars; If the opening is followed closely2Hand, the safety factor immediately drops to40US dollars. If you open the3Where are the hands? Sorry, perhaps a significant fluctuation in one night resulted in a liquidation. So, no matter how large the principal is, never trade like this.

My daily analysis of thoughts is all on WeChat, and I publish transactions in real-time on Pengyouquan. I'm not afraid of you asking questions or not being able to find directions. Join us to searchV:lyx201037663

As for some people who may say, "How long can I hold on to a deep set of orders in my hand?" Therefore, it is necessary to judge based on your position report. In response to this situation, five or six investors have contacted the topic that I am most concerned about. At that time, I will also provide the most timely countermeasures based on real-time market trends.

Liu Yuxian

8.5(Writing))
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list