Post a new post
Open the left side

Liu Yuxian: When there is a floating loss, should we bear the order or stop the loss?

[Copy Link]
88 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
This weekgoldThe market has taught us a lesson: be greedy when others are afraid, and be afraid when others are greedy. In an optimistic market situation, don't go too far and maintain a respectful attitude towards the market!

Carry orders or stop losses?

Carrying orders is not advisable in a trend market;Frequent stop loss is also not advisable, as market changes are not so rapid. After investors open their positions, they will face two possibilities: first, the market will follow the direction of their own opening. At this time, everyone is happy and closing the position will result in profits;The second is that the market is moving in the opposite direction of one's own position opening, and at this point, a decision needs to be made whether to close, reduce or hold the position?It is obvious that holding onto losses without stopping is not right, as this will result in being eliminated due to the continued reverse trend of the market trend;Similarly, frequent stop losses are not right. With too many stops, there will be a qualitative change caused by quantitative changes, and in the end, the amount of funds will become less and less.

Stop loss and carry order are two completely opposite operations. It is obvious that living is the hard truth, and only by living can there be hope. So, how can we find a balance between stop loss and carry orders?Liu Yuxian believes that it is important to understand the following three trading concepts.

Firstly, the formation of trends is difficult to change.

Trading requires a clear trading philosophy, that is, the prices of commodities in the market have a trend, and the trend itself has stability, sustainability, and periodicity, which are difficult to change once formed. The exorbitant high prices of goods can affect demandcrude oilThe performance in the market is the top area of a bull market;If the price is outrageously low, it will affect supply, and its performance in the market is in the bottom area of a bear market. Once a predetermined trend is formed due to price fluctuations, trading in the direction of the trend will not make major mistakes for a long period of time.

Secondly, there are fluctuations in the trend.

During the ongoing bull and bear market, prices do not simply rise;In a bear market, prices do not simply fall, but are influenced by various factors such as news and policies, which can make a major trend run less smoothly. The trend market will move forward in a wave like manner, specifically manifested as one wave after another of pullbacks in a bull market, but after the pullback, the price center of gravity will continue to move upwards. In a bear market, there will be multiple rebounds, but each rebound will fall back and the price center of gravity will continue to move downwards.

Finally, position is more important than direction.

To a large extent, this is determined by the number of positions. The position is too heavy, and even small fluctuations can be swept out by leverage. Therefore, even if one sees the right direction early on, they have indeed opened a position and are holding on. However, in the end, due to the position, they sacrifice heroically. How to find a balance between stop loss and carry order?That is to lower the position. By adjusting positions to reduce risk, investors can increase their risk tolerance, while also avoiding interference from "black swan news".

In short, it is believed that trading should follow the general trend, reverse the minor trend, and maintain appropriate positions in order to earn one's own profit in the constantly fluctuating futures market.

Some people may say: since I lack technology, I can just find a teacher to follow the orders! Question: Have you ever made money after working with a few teachers?

If you still suffer losses after following a teacher, the biggest reason for this is that your lack of professional knowledge limits your thinking height, and the teacher you choose is no better than your technical skills.

Just like doing a transaction, the standard for choosing a teacher is: follow whose article is dazzling?

Some people have seen many solutions, but still cannot solve their own tricks. What is said is just a concept and a train of thought. The specific location, specific position size, and the risk tolerance of each customer are different. Friends who have read the article, only when you tell me your specific situation can I develop a specific plan for you. Unwrapping is just what needs to be done now, and I still want to communicate more with investors, analyze the thinking of doing orders, and avoid getting caught up in later orders.

For the current gold median range, the gold investment market is still operating within the range, with its next target price supporting it1410Resistance1450。

Mid term perspective strategy:There may be a big drop near the high point!

My daily analysis of thoughts is all on WeChat, and I publish transactions in real-time on Pengyouquan. I'm not afraid of you asking questions or not being able to find directions. Join us to searchV:lyx201037663

As for some people who may say, "How long can I hold on to a deep set of orders in my hand?" Therefore, it is necessary to judge based on your position report. In response to this situation, five or six investors have contacted the topic that I am most concerned about. At that time, I will also provide the most timely countermeasures based on real-time market trends.

Liu Yuxian

8.3(Writing))
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list