Post a new post
Open the left side

启盈通居然有这样的黑幕。及时醒悟追回本金

[Copy Link]
148 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Zhiyuan Legal Aid Penguin3205792419  authorityyouhugmedLa

本人最近刚经历了一段 启盈通金融投资新骗局  
18year12月份的时候,我被一位陌生自称股友身份的人拉进了一个股票直播间,里面有老师讲股票还会推荐股票,讲了一个月左右后,老师说现在股票行情不好,收益低。推荐直播间听课的股友做 启盈通这个平台,说能带着大家赚大钱!
At first, I planned to consider doing it, but when I saw that there were more and more people earning money in the group, I followed the teacher and joined in21After the deadline, I lost all my money and couldn't log in to my account. So I went to ask the teacher, but the teacher blacklisted me and realized that I had been deceived and didn't know what to do!
  根据我国法律法规,在不合规不合法平台操作亏损的资金,都是可通过合法途径追回资金的,我们这边有专业经验丰富的咨询团队,冷静的寻找和收集好被骗证据,第一时间把问题反映给我们才能以最快的速度挽回大家的损失追加。

How to distinguish between legitimate platforms and unregulated black platforms?
1Compliantforeign exchangeplatform
Regulated traders, whose clients trade orders directly into banks and markets, provide channels for banks and traders, and can only make profits in the foreign exchange market through technical analysis. Currently, the major globalForeign exchange transactionsBusiness is regulated by four major regulatory agencies:1.UK Financial Services Regulatory Authority(FSA),2.US goodsfuturesTrading Committee(CFTC),3.National Futures Association(NFA),4.Australian Securities and Investments Commission(ASIC)As long as dealers are normally regulated, regardless of which country or region they are, once they are complained about, the regulatory authorities will accept it. Moreover, every investor's trading order is the corresponding bank order of the dealer, and there will be no false transactions.
2Non compliant foreign exchange platforms
Small platforms that are not regulated by regulatory agencies or falsely named regulatory agencies. Investors only engage in hedging with traders, which is known as insider trading. The money lost by investors flows into the traders' funds pool, and their purpose is to put the money in your pocket into their own, without being responsible for the investors' funds.
What evidence is needed to recover losses, how to recover funds, and what conditions need to be met?
1Exceeding the loss limit3More than RMB 10000.
2The transaction record is within one year.
3There are transaction reports or bank statements.
4The platform is still operating without running away.
5It is best to have chat records with platform salespeople and single calling teachers.
Legally pursuing losses emphasizes timeliness. If you contact Zhiyuan Legal Aid earlier, the likelihood of the platform running away will be reduced!

What evidence is needed to recover losses, how to recover funds, and what conditions need to be met?
1Exceeding the loss limit3More than RMB 10000.
2The transaction record is within one year.
3There are transaction reports or bank statements.
4The platform is still operating without running away.
5It is best to have chat records with platform salespeople and single calling teachers.
Legally pursuing losses emphasizes timeliness. If you contact Zhiyuan Legal Aid earlier, the likelihood of the platform running away will be reduced!

The days under regulatory vacuum often become "carnival days" for lawbreakers.
What we have done in Zhiyuan Legal Aid is the starting point for victims to embark on the journey of appeal, and also the beginning of igniting hope.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list