Post a new post
Open the left side

安信金控正规吗?陈鸿儒带单买伦敦金亏损严重!资金如何追回?

[Copy Link]
142 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  安信金控是正规平台吗?安信金控能赚钱吗?安信金控微.信群喊单老师陈鸿儒、赵龙、王定山、刘斌、沈文涛是骗子吗?安信金控炒伦敦金老师强制重仓不止损亏损能追回吗?安信金控被骗的资金能挽回吗?MT4出不了金怎么办?安信金控平台亏损不能出金怎么办?
安信金控正规吗?陈鸿儒带单买伦敦金亏损严重!资金如何追回?230 / author:Foreign exchange expert / PostsID:1390782

2019year3In the second half of the month, a stranger added me on WeChat.Xin, then pull me into a WeChat account.Xin Qun, the group assistant said in the group that a teacher was explaining stock trading techniques and analyzing individual stocks held by the group members in the live broadcast room, and there were also bull stocks as gifts, leading everyone to form a group to build positions and copy stocks. A total of five teachers (Chen Hongru, Zhao Long, Wang Dingshan, Liu Bin, Shen Wentao) led everyone to build positions in several stocks. Due to the continuous decline of the market, several stocks also suffered losses. Because trading stocks is not profitable, the teacher said that the current market has been declining and it is not suitable for trading stocks. He is willing to lead everyone to make money by trading futures indices.

陈鸿儒老师在直播间里用自己的账户给大家演示操作伦敦金交易推荐股票,期间说股票行情不好,让我把股票全部清仓,说goldEasy to make money, later controlled Anxin Financial.Recommended to me by customer service and downloadedMT5As a trading software. I started from4month10Starting from the 1st, a total of funds were deposited on the Anxin Financial Control Platform12Ten thousand US dollars, used for London gold trading. I have been applying for withdrawal, but you have rejected my withdrawal request for a month for various reasons, maliciously delaying the withdrawal. During this period, they colluded with the teacher to maliciously shout orders, causing me to operate against the trend multiple times, and each time I operated at full positions (which violated London gold)100The principle of high leverage trading, maliciously brushing transaction fees, until it causes me to lose money to the point where there is only one left3000dollar.
安信金控正规吗?陈鸿儒带单买伦敦金亏损严重!资金如何追回?553 / author:Foreign exchange expert / PostsID:1390782

Bull Teamnkc315提醒:其实骗子的套路很简单,不管形式怎么多变,诈骗本质仍存,多是有几类手段:

一是不法分子通过微.信(公众号、朋友圈、添加好友)、微博、论坛、股吧、QQ等,以“大数据诊股”“推荐黑马”“专家一对一指导”“无收益不收费”等夸张性宣传术语,或者鼓吹过往炒股“业绩”,招揽会员或者客户;

二是投资者加入微.Xin QunQQAfter groups and online live streaming rooms, some individuals who claim to be "teachers", "experts", "stock gods", and "old masters" illegally recommend stocks to investors under the pretext of imparting stock trading experience and training stock trading skills, in order to obtain "tipping fees", "training fees", or profit sharing. Some unscrupulous individuals first recommend stocks for free, and then take the opportunity to invite investors to join the "internal" systemVIPGroup or“VIPThe live broadcast room claims to have more professional "teachers" providing higher end services and charging high service fees under various names;

三是有一些不法分子以“荐股”为名,实际从事其他违法犯罪活动,如利用微.Xin QunQQ群、网络直播室等实时喊单,指挥投资者同时买卖股票,涉嫌操纵市场,或者诱骗投资者参与现货交易(贵金属、艺术品、邮币卡等)或境外futures交易,牟取非法利益。这些非法活动花样繁多,欺骗性强,而不法分子往往无固定经营场所,流窜作案,有的甚至藏身境外,严重损害投资者利益和证券市场正常秩序。
安信金控正规吗?陈鸿儒带单买伦敦金亏损严重!资金如何追回?93 / author:Foreign exchange expert / PostsID:1390782

我相信看到这很多人都觉得很熟悉,很大一部分人都听说过或者本人之前也经历过这种类似的骗局!在此,公牛团队nkc315提醒您不法分子就是抓住了广大市民缺乏foreign exchange知识,又想赚钱的这种心理,他们引入正规的国际数据包装自己,伪造了大盘,迷惑性非常强,不懂专业知识的人很难发现。

其实您自己也想的到如果真的是像那些骗子许诺的那样,投1Ten thousand can make a profit2万,那他们为什么还要在网上找一个素不相识的投资者去赚钱?他们每天在家自己操作岂不是收益更大?所以一旦遇到承诺“低风险,高收益”这种事情,那一定要提高警惕了。毕竟大家都知道风险和收益肯定是并存的!

前两天在朋友圈看到这样一句话我觉得很有道理:对于投资有三条他坚决不做,第一“保证百分之百发财”的钱不赚,第二“一夜暴富”的钱不赚,第三“保本无风险”的钱不赚。
安信金控正规吗?陈鸿儒带单买伦敦金亏损严重!资金如何追回?351 / author:Foreign exchange expert / PostsID:1390782

So if you're deceived by a momentary obsession, the Bulls teamnkc315It is hereby clarified that the funds can be fully recovered, but the following evidence needs to be retained:

1: Loss amount in5Over 10000 yuan

2The more complete the chat records of all individual salespeople and single calling teachers, the higher the assurance and proportion of recovery

3The platform can enter and exit the deposit normally

4Account deposit and withdrawal transaction report
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
We are a professional rights protection company, and if we fail to protect our rights, we will not charge a penny! authority:nkc315
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list