Post a new post
Open the left side

Xinyi Legal Aid: ShengtengSTIs it legitimate? Can Teacher Shoudan believe it?

[Copy Link]
115 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Article Summary:

晟腾STIs the platform a black platform?晟腾STWhat should I do if the platform website suddenly cannot be opened?晟腾STWhat should the platform teacher do when operating with a single loss?晟腾STIs it legal?stayXinyuan FinanceAMB Global 、LXFX、 Puhui Financial GroupKAISER、FIUBANKGalaxy InternationalIEE MerketsLeightonHAWK CAPITALSalo International, Borui Internationalwizer capitalYouze BrokerageAWE SWISSFX、GFX CAPITALWhat should platforms such as Da Ao Capital do if they lose money?HaitongfuturesYingyiyun, Xinhui Global, Zhongmeng International, Huayang Strategy, Tiantian Strategy, YinhuazhongEVMARKETSFutures Strategy, Xietong Finance, Matchmaking Network, Point Win Strategy, Yiniu Strategy, Xinjie Strategy, Trend Strategy, Palm Online, Good Strategy, Yizi StrategyBubu YingWhat to do when the platform loses money?foreign exchangegoldFuturescrude oil, sharesoption、A50Shanghai and Shenzhen300How to protect the rights of funds deceived by index losses?How to prevent index hedging scams?MT4What if the account cannot be disbursed? How can the teacher maliciously call for orders to recover losses?How can funds be recovered after being scammed on a black platform? Can safeguarding rights really recover foreign exchange loss funds? Feel free to consult if you have any questions about your investmentXinyi Legal Aid

preface:

Many investors who are new to the foreign exchange market, the vast majority, realize through stock trading that the so-calledProfessional guidance teacherStep into the trap of the foreign exchange market in the next step of low threshold and high return! Most investors initially enter the financial market with the goal of making profits, but often end up losing everything! Is there no problem with calling out for teacher's guidance? There must be some hidden truth behind this!
The Xinyi legal aid team has helped many victims recover nearly ten million deceived funds from criminals! todayXinyi Legal Aid(VLetter:XYFY0321)Let's popularize these common investment scams and hope that all investors stay away from scams!
Xinyi Legal Aid: ShengtengSTIs it legitimate? Can Teacher Shoudan believe it?350 / author:Xinyi Legal Aid / PostsID:1390719

What are the precautions for speculation in futures, capital allocation, stocks, and strategies

Notice 1 for Stock Allocation: SelectA strong company。 Some stock allocation platforms may claim "ultra low interest" or even claim "zero interest" 。 These capital allocation companies often exaggerate in order to attract customers, but secretly participate in many contracts**Fee items, equivalent to digging one A trap awaits you to jump in, with numerous tricks and defenses. When investors discover the tricks involved, but due to contractual limitations, they can only endure and suffer unbearably.

Notes on Stock Allocation II: SelectAppropriate leverage ratioUnderstand your risk tolerance. Stock allocation does not mean that one can be reckless. Traders must understand this: although the funds obtained from stock allocation are used by traders, they themselves are not everything for them. All risks brought about by the trader's operation are also borne by the trader alone (although the bull can transfer a portion of the risk for you, such as short selling deductibles and suspension transfers). Therefore, when choosing a leverage ratio, it is important to be cautious.

Notice 3 for Stock AllocationWarehouse division operationDon't put all your eggs in the same basket. After the success of stock allocation, try not to operate with full positions to prevent "packing all eggs" In the same basket. In this way, even if one of the stocks unfortunately loses money, there are still other stocks to share the risk and prevent being forcibly liquidated by the allocation company.
Xinyi Legal Aid: ShengtengSTIs it legitimate? Can Teacher Shoudan believe it?504 / author:Xinyi Legal Aid / PostsID:1390719

Real case sharing, victimized investors should take warning:

2019year1month3Day, I was called by a person who claimed to beStock teacherPeople request to add friends through WeChat software, and later indicate that I can join their stock group for free to listen toStock MasterLectures, and even for meRecommend high-quality stocks。 Although I have been trading stocks for many yearsequity marketStill ignorant, how could I refuse such a good opportunity. At the beginning, there will always beDifferent teachersBy voice micro Lectures will be given in groups through live streaming of letters and shouts. Every time I finish speaking, the people in the group will praise the teacher and send flowers, although I feel that everyone is a bit overly enthusiastic, at first I didn't think much about it. Not long after, a member of the group arrived晟腾STTeacher, this teacher said he can lead everyone to speculate in futures, although forfuturesI still have some knowledge, but from everyone's conversation, I understand one thing, which isFutures can be broad and profitable, and it is difficult for ordinary people to have the opportunity to participate.

Seeing everyone in the group rushing to participate, Ms. Li was moved. After watching the people in the group make a lot of money one by one, Ms. Li finally couldn't sit still. Under the persuasion of the so-called teacher assistant,Ms. Li sold her stock and, with the help of platform customer service80Put all the ten thousand deposits into it,And limited to four weeks. As the four weeks approached, Ms. Li realized that the stock she had purchased had not only not risen significantly, but also fallen by a penny. Ms. Li was dumbfounded when she saw this,In just one month,80Wan just hit the water float!
Rights protection process:
Xinyi Legal AidUpon receiving Ms. Li's case, we immediately reported it to our backend legal lawyer, who instructed Ms. Li to immediately save the relevant documents.Certificate of Ownership!
1Through our lawyer, we have had an appointment with the platform. Inform them of their illegal nature and present their cash flow records  
2Raise a lawsuit warning and demand that the platform return the victim's loss funds in accordance with the law.
3Send a lawyer's letter stating that if not returned, the platform and personnel involved will be formally prosecuted.
4The other party agrees to our proposed negotiated solution and returns the lost funds.
5Both parties sign a settlement agreement to transfer the loss funds to the fraudster's linked deposit account.
Xinyi Legal Aid: ShengtengSTIs it legitimate? Can Teacher Shoudan believe it?284 / author:Xinyi Legal Aid / PostsID:1390719

Xinyi Legal Aid(XYFY0321)I would like to remind investment friends that if there is a loss, they should not panic. They should promptly take up legal weapons to protect themselves and protect their rights as soon as possible. Legal rights protection has timeliness, and the earlier the protection, the greater the chance of success! If you find our team earlier, the possibility of transferring funds on the platform will be reduced by one point! Whether you are in gold, foreign exchange, Bitcoin, Hang Seng IndexHKG33、A50Index, futures, spot, optionsHK50Zhonghua50Zhonghua300GermanyDAXIndex, Nikkei Index, Shanghai and Shenzhen300Welcome to losses such as the US Index24Come to consult Xinyi Legal Aid anytime!

Xinyi Legal Aid Statement:
As long as your evidence is sufficient, we will make every effort to help you recover your losses in the shortest possible time,Xinyi Legal AidI hereby promise that in the early stageAnd during the processNo fees will be charged, and no money will be charged unless the funds are recoveredWe focus on foreign exchange gold rights protection. As long as you have complete evidence, we have the ability and confidence to help you retrieve your funds!

Scan and enter the rights protection highway, Xinyi Legal Aid(VLetter:XYFY0321)。

Xinyi Legal Aid: ShengtengSTIs it legitimate? Can Teacher Shoudan believe it?343 / author:Xinyi Legal Aid / PostsID:1390719

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list