Post a new post
Open the left side

TrealfxTeacher Shihui's single index has caused me serious losses. Even if I stop losing, keep the evidence

[Copy Link]
120 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary:Trealfx实汇平台是不是黑平台?Trealfx实汇无法出金怎么办?What should the teacher do if there is a loss in handling orders? What if Bitcoin International is unable to withdraw funds for a long time?foreign exchangegoldfuturescrude oil, sharesoption、A50Shanghai and Shenzhen300How to protect the rights of funds deceived by index losses? How to avoid foreign exchange investment traps? How to prevent index hedging scams?MT4What if the account cannot be disbursed? How can the teacher maliciously call for orders to recover losses?How can funds be recovered after being scammed on black platforms? Can safeguarding rights really recover foreign exchange loss funds? If you have any questions about your investment, please feel free to consult Tengda Legal Aid at any time.

preface:希望能通过此文章对那些在外汇市场亏损了或者被骗的朋友有所帮助!觉得市场上的这种风气不能被一些人给弄坏,也希望能帮那些受害的朋友挽回损失!大家如果还有什么疑问或者想挽回被愚弄亏损的钱可以来寻求法律援助的帮助
TrealfxTeacher Shihui's single index has caused me serious losses. Even if I stop losing, keep the evidence935 / author:Tengda Legal Aid / PostsID:1390716
Case sharing

王先生于2019year3month21日在行情软件看见实汇的广告,宣传说客户只要开设账户赠金收益翻倍之类的。于是王先生在实汇开设账户自己进行了交易,前一段时间交易都是正常的,也稍有盈利,期间出入金也都是正常的,出入金通过支付平台,后来出入金改为了私人账户。期间他们的客服经常给王先生打电话,说有一个直播间老师厉害,已经带很多的客户赚钱了,王先生受到黑平台直播间所谓老师的误导,致使账户亏损严重。这时,黑平台突然出个公告就将王先生的账户转到另一个黑平台,并将原来的所有记录流水都删除干净,期间他们还新开了好几个各种名字的新平台。他们开新平台就跟摆地摊那么简单,根本用不着什么资质监管,因为他们根本就是吃客户亏损的,通过换着名字来吸引新的入局者。现在看王先生已经亏损殆尽,干脆直接就无理由关停了王先生的账户,不能入金交易,也不能做账户的任何查询,问客服给的解释含糊其辞,发邮件也不回复。

后来王先生在网上联系到了我们团队,我们团队对王先生分析了黑平台通过直播间老师故意喊反单导致亏损的骗局,王先生才恍然醒悟被骗了,王先生对老师对黑平台的人都不了解,根本就是个陌生人,对他们一无所知,却听信他们投了这么多钱进去,黑平台套路就是一开始让你小赚,让你放松警惕,然后让你血本无归。

随后王先生们团队风控组对实汇平台的正规性进行了鉴定。经鉴定实汇平台不合规,是虚假宣传受澳大利亚ASIC监管和新西兰监管的Foreign exchange transactions商,该平台未提供相应的监管号,一般有监管的平台都会在醒目的位置公布监管,以便用户核实。经查询,在澳大利亚ASICOfficial website input“trealfx”无任何查询结果,在新西兰监管官网输入“trealfx”无任何查询结果,显然是黑平台。

TrealfxTeacher Shihui's single index has caused me serious losses. Even if I stop losing, keep the evidence470 / author:Tengda Legal Aid / PostsID:1390716
▋揭黑时刻--"Stock recommendation scam"
       A "stock trading" group16In person15One is a scammer, and another1One is the victim. Scammers are required to receive "vocational training" organized by the company upon entry, and each person will be given a "training manual" containing the "four steps" of fraud:

1Establish a regular WeChat account, with professional personnel conducting "account maintenance". "Account maintenance" is to make this WeChat account look very normal, usually sending social media and life updates, and then joining some stock investment WeChat groups to participate in discussions, chat with group members, and cultivate friendship.

2When the emotional cultivation reaches a certain level, guide them to enter the stock trading group established by the platform, where there are "teachers" provided by the platform company to teach everyone how to speculate in stocks.

3Raising fans ", within a group," one's own people "may account for half. Every day, we discuss in the group, listen to the advice of the" teacher ", and how much we earn. We encourage the" fat sheep "to fall into the trap, and when the" fat sheep "are tempted, the time for fraud will come.

4"Fraud". According to the teacher's guidance, we entered the link platform. This platform looks exactly like the normal futures platform. Even the rise and fall of the market are synchronized, which makes "fat sheep" believe deeply. When money enters the platform, it is equal to money in the pockets of the fraud gang, and it does not flow in the capital market at all.
TrealfxTeacher Shihui's single index has caused me serious losses. Even if I stop losing, keep the evidence403 / author:Tengda Legal Aid / PostsID:1390716
——Why are we professional in safeguarding our rights? Tengda Weiquan(V:xzh1103168)Team engagement3Over the years of professional rights protection, the team is supported by qualifications such as financial team members from authoritative law firms, operation licenses, lawyer qualification certificates, and formal and legal contracts. We have dealt with thousands of black platforms and have a clear understanding of any nature and type of platform compensation mechanism and its operating mode and other corrupt activities. We handle hundreds of cases every month, and the successful recovery rate that meets our rights protection conditions is85%above; The recovery rate of platforms that do not meet the conditions is45%—70%The recovery rate for serious non compliant cases such as ordering agents running away is20%—30%Over the years, the team has received constant praise. Although we are not law enforcers, we firmly adhere to this defense line and prevent more people from earning nothing from their hard work and retirement money.Quan, we are serious! Penguins:844536881 VX:xzh1103168
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list