Post a new post
Open the left side

DKGHow can platform teachers recover frequent losses caused by single index? What should I do if I cannot make a profit due to losses?

[Copy Link]
138 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary:
       DKGIs it a legitimate platform? stayDKGPlatform investmentgoldforeign exchangeWhat should I do if I am deceived?DKG平台投资贵金属亏损出不了金怎么办?DKG平台老师直播间带单严重亏损被骗?DKG平台分析师带单爆仓亏损应该找谁?炒futures指数被骗怎么办?黄金外汇被骗怎么追回损失资金?投资亏损惨重骗局真相揭秘!DKG平台平台最新骗局曝光!被黑平台资金被骗该找谁?What should I do if the teacher calls for a loss? Bitcoin, foreign exchange gold, futurescrude oil, sharesoptionHow to Defend the Rights of Deceived Funds? How to recover the losses caused by the teacher's order?  
DKGHow can platform teachers recover frequent losses caused by single index? What should I do if I cannot make a profit due to losses?490 / author:Green Lemon Rights Protection / PostsID:1390704
——Preface:
       当你选择在金融市场投资的时候,首先要从多方面考察这个平台是否合规。而不是看中高收益,零风险,但是多数投资者只是注重收益,对于外汇平台的正规性根本是不懂得辨别的,只是听那些带操作的老师说平台没有问题就确信没有问题。操作也是全部都是听从老师的指挥,自己根本不懂。等到账户的资金亏损完了,才明白自己被骗了,但是后悔已晚。现以一个DCKTaking the victim as an example

Today's exposure platform——DKGplatform
Real case sharing:
       2019.3.26日下午,有一个陌生人添加了我的微姓,我通过之后,这个人主动开口了是一个推荐股票的人,起初我根本就没有在意过他,但是他每过段时间都会给我发一些推荐股票的信息,偶尔我也会对着大盘看一看,没想到他推荐的股票准确率还挺高,就这样我就踏入了这个骗局的第一步。当我和他开始聊天,他才告诉我,这些行情的分析都是一个老师教他的,推荐的股票也是老师推荐的,就把我推荐到这个老师的微姓,这是第一次和老师接触,老师给我的感觉就是很内行,感觉在股市中肯定是一个滚打多年的人物,老师把我拉进一个股票群,每天在定期的在群里面讲解推荐股票。

刚开始老师都是群里面讲解,后来有一些人在群面说让老师开直播,这样讲解才清晰,老师推脱一会之后,就说会开直播让我们等消息,第二天老师开了一个直播间,当时把我介绍给老师的人给看我一个直播间的地址和账号密码,前面半个月老师都在讲股票,后来说现在股票行情太差了,短期内不会再讲解股票,听到老师这番话后直播间里面炸开了锅,都在挽留老师,希望老师继续开课,老师说我最近在做别的产品,股市确实行情不好,如果你们有兴趣,我可以给你们讲一下这个产品,这个产品就是DKG,然后老师推荐了一个DKG的客服,他会指导大家开护入金,看着老师说的行情都那么准确,于是我也去找了DKG开护专员开护入金!

DKGHow can platform teachers recover frequent losses caused by single index? What should I do if I cannot make a profit due to losses?350 / author:Green Lemon Rights Protection / PostsID:1390704
       噩梦从这里开始!老师刚开始说大家都是一层到两层仓位操作,毕竟是第一次操作,我们需谨慎,前面两次我都赚了,加起来也是一两千块钱而已,后面老师就开始带我们重仓操作,一切都向以前一样,但是结果不一样,每一次都是反的,一直是亏,渐渐的我20Ten thousand principal is enough to make a complete loss. The teacher said you were earning 200000 yuan, and I will definitely bring you back to earn it. After losing my sanity, I entered again the next day20WanzhiDKG,在老师的指导下再次亏损殆尽,老师还是像一个没事人一样,继续催催促我加金,这时候我才知道有问题,于是我直接找到老师对峙,问他详细情况,老师的解释含糊不清,闪烁其词,在我的反复逼问下,他直接把我删掉了,我也联系不到他了,这事我才反应过来,这伙人精心设计的骗局。

Rights protection process:

青柠维权团队接到曹先生的案件第一时间上报了我司后端法务律师,承办律师让曹先生立即保存好相关维权证据!
1Through our lawyer's intervention, we drafted the corresponding legal documents and officially submitted them to the company involved in the case. Inform of its illegal nature and present a record of the inflow and outflow of funds

2Raise a lawsuit warning and demand that the platform return the victim's loss funds in accordance with the law.

3Send a lawyer's letter stating that if not returned, the platform and personnel involved will be formally prosecuted.

4、对方同意我方提出的协商解决,归还曹先生亏损资金。

5、双方签订和解书,将亏损资金打入曹先生绑定入金账号

DKGHow can platform teachers recover frequent losses caused by single index? What should I do if I cannot make a profit due to losses?80 / author:Green Lemon Rights Protection / PostsID:1390704
How investors protect their rights after being deceived.Green limeTeam provides6Suggestions for reference:
One:After being scammed, don't let the fraudster know that you know it's a scam. Show an anxious attitude to continue raising funds to recoup your losses, maintain good communication with them, gain their continued trust, continue to lurk within them, collect evidence, and prevent them from kicking you out of the group and blacklisting you.

Second:Collect evidence of company entities. Ask them to provide you with company name, branch office, address, office space, and other information. To avoid arousing their suspicion, you can ask them for a new investor's identity.

Three:Collect news reports, expert opinions, court acceptance evidence, and information on netizens' rights protection about similar trading platforms being scammed.

4: Sort out your past experiences of being scammed, take screenshots of your transaction records, and print them to form a written report.

5: Ask them if they have any other investment groups, try to come up with various reasons to join their investment group.

6: Integrate the investors in these groupsQ.Q.Number and link.Save a screenshot of the system method.

Conclusion:
        I am well aware that every investor's funds are hard-earned, and I am more aware that every investment requires facing many risks and challenges. I won't praise how powerful I am, I just treat every customer of mine sincerely and responsibly. The Qingning team suggests that losses orMT4Find us as soon as you see the article after the withdrawal is blocked! The golden time for safeguarding rights is very important! When you are hesitating, the platform may be preparing to run away! The earlier the rights are protected, the more advantageous it is, and on the contrary, there are more uncertain factors. Before cooperation, sign a clear commission agreement, and the process is open and transparent. Qingning Rights Protection can promise to all investment friends that they will not recover your funds and will not charge any fees!v:qing53865   q:2841402458
DKGHow can platform teachers recover frequent losses caused by single index? What should I do if I cannot make a profit due to losses?872 / author:Green Lemon Rights Protection / PostsID:1390704
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list