Post a new post
Open the left side

LKFGlobalCan teachers protect their rights and recover funds if they are deceived into losing money with orders? What should I do if I am unable to withdraw the funds?

[Copy Link]
128 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary:
       LKFGlobalIs the platform legitimate and legitimate?LKFGlobal带单亏损能维权追回资金吗?LKFGlobalIs it a black platform?LKFGlobalWhat should I do if I am deceived and lose money?foreign exchangegoldfuturescrude oil, sharesoptionFushiA50Shanghai and Shenzhen300Constant indexHSIDezhiDAX30How to maintain funds after being scammed.权?老师喊单造成的亏损如何追回?黄金原油外汇指数投资被骗了怎么办?在非法平台炒黄金、原油、指数亏损的资金能否追回?操作A50Shanghai and Shenzhen300Constant indexHSIDezhiDAX30的投资者当心你们的平台不合法?被骗亏损的资金如何通过合法渠道追回?现在外汇市场上有那些常见的骗局?如何提高自身的防骗意识?如何规避外汇投资陷阱?
LKFGlobalCan teachers protect their rights and recover funds if they are deceived into losing money with orders? What should I do if I am unable to withdraw the funds?490 / author:Green Lemon Rights Protection / PostsID:1390702
Introduction:
       就维权方面,许多朋友刚开始也并不信维权可以追回亏损,并且也怕二次受骗或者说自己的私人信息泄露,有些人觉得维权并不可靠,更有许多人选择了报警。这些都是可以理解,青柠维权团队在此承诺个人的私人信息不会泄露的,都有保密措施签订合同与保密协议,保证客户个人隐私!维权成功前也不会以任何名义收取费用,至于报警还是维权好一些,这两个并不冲突的,关键在个人怎么看,我们也不能保证说维权百分之百能追回,不做虚假宣传,只用实力说话!不成功不收取任何费用,全程免费指导,欢迎咨询。v:qing53865

Case sharing:
       2019year3月,汪女士接到一个陌生电话,自称LKFGlobal平台的工作人员,问最近的股票收益如何,汪女士随口就回了个不大好,正纳闷对方怎么知道自己有做股票呢,对方就巴拉巴拉说了一大堆,还说要给汪女士推荐股票什么的,专业老师指导,还能够提供10倍的杠杆,能盈利不少钱。开始抱着了解一下的心态就加了威信。随后汪女士就被拉进了一个名为“十倍操作领军群”,群里每天都有所谓的老师分析行情,群里的人每天都会晒盈利的截图,表示对老师的感谢。群里种种表现都在传达一个信息,跟着老师一起操作就能挣钱,汪女士最终也在LKFGlobalRegistered. The person who called back told her that she wanted to have210000的投资的规划,可以得到他们首席分析师指导。
LKFGlobalCan teachers protect their rights and recover funds if they are deceived into losing money with orders? What should I do if I am unable to withdraw the funds?556 / author:Green Lemon Rights Protection / PostsID:1390702
       后来噩梦就开始了,十倍杠杆的盈利变成了十倍的亏损,21Wan lost half of his money in just one week. Ms. Wang asked the so-called chief analyst at the time, and he said it was normal for her to invest again20Wan, you can make a profit next time. At that time, seeing his unwavering promises, coupled with some of his previous so-called achievements, Ms. Wang once again believed in him and joined forces again10Ten thousand yuan in total, from beginning to end515000。又是一周多的时间所有的钱都没了,汪女士当时整个人都懵,就这样什么都没了?在找老师问情况的时候,这个老师和之前那个打电话给汪女士的人都已经不再理睬汪女士了。这个时候汪女士感觉自己被骗了。直到后来偶然看见了青.柠.dimension.权的文章,请求他们帮我追回来资金。

其实援助的过程虽然有点复杂,但是也很简单!他们让我提供出入金银行流水订单号、交易做单记录、老师带单记录(恶意诱导开-户、加金、重仓满仓、不带止损、频繁交易),这些资料在前期我已经保存过,所以提交起来很快。本事抱着试一试的态度,没想到一个星期时间,我就追回了全部损失!如有以上类似的情况,请咨询青柠维权团队v:qing53865   q:2841402458),青柠必将不厌其烦地为你讲解黑平台的不规范性,帮助你法律援助,追回亏损的资金。还在操作的朋友希望看到这篇文章及时止损,引以为戒。

——带你六步揭秘黄金外汇骗局
1.Approaching stock trading enthusiasts as analysts, teachers, mentors, etc. in some stock deduction groups and WeChat groups to gain trust;

2.Inviting victims to engage in foreign exchange trading on fake platforms through promotions such as deduction groups and WeChat;

3.After a successful invitation, in the foreign exchange speculation group, internal personnel impersonate customers to create the illusion of quick profit in foreign exchange speculation, gradually eliminating the concerns of the victims;
LKFGlobalCan teachers protect their rights and recover funds if they are deceived into losing money with orders? What should I do if I am unable to withdraw the funds?844 / author:Green Lemon Rights Protection / PostsID:1390702
4.Give the victim a taste of sweetness with small investment and large returns, and propose requirements such as profit sharing, in order to further win the victim's trust with seemingly reasonable regulations;
​
5.Grasp the victim's psychology and take advantage of the opportunity to offer conditions such as not sharing profits to lure the victim into the platform;
​
6.The platform backend artificially sets the probability of victory or defeat to increase the probability of losses for victims; When the victim makes a profit, set up numerous obstacles according to the situation to prevent withdrawal; When the victim invests a large amount of funds, they even directly seal, freeze, or delete the victim's platform account, in order to illegally occupy the victim's funds.
7.Playing emotional cards with the victims, guiding them to show warmth and care every day, and making them feel that being a "teacher" is genuinely helping the victims.

Any investment in gold or foreign exchangestock market indexFutures were deceived into losses. We can protect our rights and recover those who meet the following requirements.
  1Exceeding the loss limit5More than RMB 10000.
  2The transaction record is within six months.
  3There are transaction reports or bank statements.
  4The platform is still operating without running away.
  5It is best to have chat records with platform salespeople and single calling teachers.
  Meet the above requirements5We are confident that we can recover and time3-15工作日。合作之前会签署明确的协议书,我们承诺客户,不成功不收取任何费用(vLetter:qing53865

青柠维权在此特别提醒:
       黑平台无处不在,再聪明的人也会深受其害,当你发现自己受骗亏损后第一时间要保留好证据,银行流水,喊单记录,平台交易记录等有力证据,维权开始之前,我们都会与您签署明确的维权委托合同,只要平台还在运营,只要你的证据充分,我们有信心在最短时间内帮你追回损失。我们在此承诺,不追回你的资金决不会收取任何的费用。v:qing53865      q:2841402458
LKFGlobalCan teachers protect their rights and recover funds if they are deceived into losing money with orders? What should I do if I am unable to withdraw the funds?974 / author:Green Lemon Rights Protection / PostsID:1390702
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list