Post a new post
Open the left side

How to do a good job in Shanghai certification50ETFOn day trading of options?

[Copy Link]
2931 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
optionDue to its significant intraday volatility and high short-term expected returns, it is considered the best speculative variety by many professional traders2018The main trading target for the year. However, it is precisely the option that has great intraday volatility and fast volatility, and the difficulty of intraday operation of options is also high, making it a truly high-risk and high-yield variety. Traders who can make stable profits on options are rare and often praised as hardcore traders by industry insiders. Summarizing the experience of many hardcore traders, the intraday trading of options can be learned from the following two aspects.
Firstly, the trading cycle should be selected based on the volatility characteristics of options. Most investors may not have a clear understanding of the trading cycle. becauseAStocks have fixed price limits, and most investors naturally use daily charts as their analysis and trading cycles. Limit daily fluctuations to positive or negative10%Within the range, positive and negative10%The intraday volatility of is not significant, and most investors can bear it, so this choice is not a problem. However, options cannot simply use daily trading cycles as trading cycles. Because the maximum daily volatility of options can reach1000%Above, the average fluctuation range is also positive or negative20-50%Within the range, normal strength is often positive or negative50-200%Within the scope of. So, the day of an option is sometimes equivalent to a bull bear cycle in the stock market. If the trading cycle of the option is not chosen properly, it is difficult to find suitable buying and selling points, and the shareholding conditions cannot be determined.
Based on my experience, I have determined the trading cycle of options as1Minutes. So, one day240rootKLine, similar to a year in stocks. And according to my statistics, the options1minuteKIn the line diagram, single pieceKThe rise and fall of the line are mostly positive or negative10%Inside, this happens to be related toAThe current situation of stocks is similar. In this way, we canAThe analysis and trading experience in stocks has been transferred to options. Of course, some investors may be skeptical1The minute time is too short, and it can be appropriately modified according to one's tolerance for oscillations to5A parameter below the minute, such as2minute,3Minutes or4Minutes. However, generally do not exceed5Minutes. Because options sometimes5The fluctuation range of minutes may be large, which is not suitable for daily investors to bear and is not suitable for trending. This is personal experience, you can verify it yourself and make appropriate modifications yourself.
Set the transaction cycle to1After minutes, the second step is to develop the corresponding trading strategy. Most investors may prefer to do short-term trading, such as breaking through. The effect of making money in this way is obvious, and the profits and losses will soon be clarified. However, breakthroughs can only be made when the intraday market is strong with higher yields. If the intraday fluctuations are not significant, the profits from making breakthroughs are not high, and even losses are significant. So, I usually follow the1minuteKDraw a trend chart and add positions when breaking through. In this way, the trading signal is relatively stable and clear, and when there is significant intraday volatility, high returns can be enjoyed; Even with small intraday fluctuations, one will not fall into the trap of frequent trading and frequent stop loss.
After formulating a trading strategy as a trend, the primary task is to select the parameters of the moving average. I usually set the parameters to36and180. In this way, the long moving average is similar to the moving average in the time-sharing chart, which can timely prevent diving in the time-sharing chart. The specific case is shown in the following figure. This is for a certain option1minuteKLine diagram.
How to do a good job in Shanghai certification50ETFOn day trading of options?97 / author:5566 / PostsID:1226397

As can be seen from the above figure, the value of this option1minuteKThe line chart is no different from the daily chart of a stock, but also includes processes such as rebound, oscillation, breakthrough, and entering a trend upward. During this process, we can analyze trading options according to the operating methods of stocks. It's that simple!
Finally, it should be noted that selecting1To manipulate the trend of options in minutes, it is necessary to choose a variety with good liquidity and moderate price. Generally, the trading volume is in the top five, and the price is0.06-0.080The variety of Yuan Jian. In this way, transactions are easy to close and the proportion of handling fees is relatively reasonable.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list