Post a new post
Open the left side

Golden Channel Win:1.9黄金午夜震荡真到了做空的时候?黄金走势分析

[Copy Link]
229 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Golden Channel Win:1.9gold午夜震荡真到了做空的时候?黄金走势分析

张弛有度,恰到好处,不贪婪、不恋战,不杯弓蛇影,不人云亦云,才不会身陷被动。俗话说,隔山的金子不如在手的铜,每一笔交易在没有出局之前所有的账面盈利都只是个数据,只有出局了结之后才是真金白银,所以无需对行情的波动想入非非。只在乎能抓住多少利润,而超出本人的预期目标,不多取一毫,这是基本的操盘原则。我们不能看着大跌就大呼过瘾,不能看着大涨就热血沸腾,我只在乎我的分析是否合理,我的判断是否可行,不会被市场本身的干扰因素所迷惑,我只是在按照我的计划有步骤的进行交易,有一套完整的风控系统和盈利目标,所以笔者的思维不会跟着行情波动,这样我才能潜心研究并进行交易,这是一个投资人应该具备的基本条件。

带上止损,我们可能会因为判断错误而扫损,但是一旦出现套单,那么紧随其后的就是扛亏损、锁单、割肉,就算解套,我们也不能奢求能够获利解套,最后的损失比当初的扫损反而要多出很多。锁仓是下下之策,如非万不得已,希望大家不要轻易尝试,一定要记住,投资,首先要学会控制风险,才能保证利润。

市场资讯:疲弱非农难阻加息,黄金多空拉锯

上周五美国劳工部公布数据显示,12Non-agricultural employment increased in the month14.8万人,远远逊于预期的19万人,更不及前值;失业率录得4.1%, maintain17年以来低位不变。数据公布之初美元短线急跌,现货白银多头嚣张,银价获支撑大涨。

然而备受瞩目的关键数据薪资增速不负众望,平均时薪月率涨幅录得0.3%, higher than the previous value0.2%,年率上涨持稳于2.5%。

总体来说,薪资增速小幅提升表现良好,且有攀升的迹象,预示着美联储3月加息获得了支持,数据公布后美元逆转颓势,白银多头好景不长短线急坠,最终日线收跌。

1.8Technical analysis of gold:

黄金日线级别依旧是多头的趋势,虽然上周五收阴,今天目前依旧是小阴线,但是没有改变黄金的趋势性,目前的下跌只是小幅的回调而已,回调后行情望进一步的走高。整体来说黄金还是一个多头趋势占主导位置,所以笔者也是一直强调只要千三关口在,那么我们依旧维持回调做多的主要思路不变。非农数据利多,但是没能助黄金突破1330的关口。再看周五凌晨四点多,黄金走技术面冲高的时候,也在1326附近受阻,这也是验证了上方压力位1328-1330一线。所以笔者认为本周初还是会先试探突破1326的短线压力位,上方试探不破位那么将会继续回调整理而后走一个区间震荡。在震荡整理后黄金或将再次冲向高点。稳健操作可关注1326一线破位情况,不破可继续观望,激进者可在1313-1326区间高沽低渣,但要把握风险,快进快出,切不可贪心!有套 Dear friend, you can consult me, as I am not sure if I am aware of your package It is difficult to provide corresponding solutions for the detailed information of single points and positions Set strategy, need to solve You can contact me through a single line Heart:jt827827

黄金低多思路不变,空单进场切勿着急,阻力1326突破指日可待!

空单烫手山芋怎么办?

1、1295附近空单被套的朋友,有回调及时止损,慢涨行情大回调是不可能的,有可能涨到让你难受。后面继续多关注1306一线。若本周回调不破1298In the future market, we will actively see through the high points and cannot blindly carry orders. At the same time, we also need to adjust our strategies and methods in a timely manner to get out.

2、1285Investment friends with empty orders and covers below, if your funds are large enough and your position is suitable, it is recommended to call back and pay attention1296Nearby, the market will not break the lockdown and go long. Continue to follow after the rise1300This position, if it continues to fall below1300If there is a short position, it is still a long market and it is not recommended to add positions without restrictions.

3、1270附近空单被套的投资朋友,目前亏损也算不小了,很多人可能一味的期望着回调,可以在行情小幅回调后出局部分空单,合理的仓位控制下轻仓追多,切不可因为盲目扛单而损失了多单盈利的机会,好机会不多大家好好把握。

心中明明知道是多,却拿着空迟迟不放手,或者本不想拿着空这么久,就是因为贪心、犹豫导致无法出局,现在的局面更难把控,高位补空,损失的更多,你这不是要羊入虎口吗?严格止盈止损,严格把握点位,严禁重仓操作!做行情,首看趋势,其次看点位,最后是时间,我们强调的是对行情的理解和观察。无论操作是对还是错,都必须要有操作的理由,有理由的操作,无论对错及时检讨,这才是真正投资,我们安稳赚钱,把握机会,我们稳健获利,控制仓位做好良性循环投资,切记,不要带着情绪做单!行情是我们的的朋友,哪怕这个朋友让你损失,让你受伤,你依然要看到他的本质,也许,不是行情朋友伤害了我们,而是他给了机会你并没有把握,共勉!

There are no unsuccessful investments, only unsuccessful operations. Jintong has been involved in the financial industry for many years, with rich practical trading experience and unique trading concepts. It is skilled in interpreting world economic news, analyzing global investment trends, and focusing oncrude oilGold and silverforeign exchangeWait for trend analysis. Friends who are interested in investing in precious metals such as spot crude oil, gold, and silver but are unable to start or are already in contact but not ideal are welcome to follow'Golden Channel Winning 'Work Get the latest information, daily market trend analysis, and trading strategy guidance from the swollen account; If there is a set Single lock Dear friend, please contact me promptly Xin:jt827827, for you to understand Single solution lock.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list