Post a new post
Open the left side

陈音卓涵:两岸猿声啼不住 轻舟已过万重

[Copy Link]
545 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
   江苏中苏时讯:美联储4月加息概率上升 本周开盘金价涨势不减

4month11日讯,美联储网站4month7日发出通知,根据快速会议程序,将于当地时间周一(4month11day)上午11:30在华盛顿召开美联储董事会议,讨论和决定美联储的贴现率问题。

对这一看似不疼不痒的消息,此前花旗投研全球数量研究部人士表示,距离上次美联储召开紧急会议是在2015year11Month, 而后不到1个月即开始十年后第一次加息(2015year12month17day)。言下之意,看似被市场排除加息可能性的4月又将成为一个聚焦点?加息和缩表又当如何权衡?

据议程,美联储将于当地时间4month26~27日召开议息会议,此后将公布4月利率决议。当前多数经济学家预计,美联储将在6月加息。

加之,此前四代美联储主席聚首,进行了一场跨越美联储37年历史的经典对话,四人都对美国自金融危机以来的复苏和未来经济走势表示乐观。

Last year12OfFOMC声明中也写道,委员会将维持美联储持有机构债券、MBS和到期国债拍卖后再投资本金的滚动投资政策。委员会预计,会维持该政策直至联邦基金利率水平的正常化取得顺利进展。该政策下,委员会将持有大量长期证券,有助于维持市场宽松的金融环境。

照此来看,去年12月的加息只是正常化进程的第一步,FOMCof17位官员的预期中值显示,2016Annual interest rate hike2Times.

This Monday(4month11day)goods in stockgold市场开盘便持续高涨,或受避险情绪的助推,金价和日元捧,目前金价交投于1244.74USD, up0.42%;现货白银上涨至15.363USD, increase0.10%;在黄金市场连续上涨两周之后,本周也将迎来考验,黄金能否维持涨势还需要关注美联储今日的的会议消息。

The world's largest goldETF-SPDR Gold Trust周五持仓较上日减少1.79Tons, decrease in magnitude0.22%, to817.81ton
  The market situation can fluctuate at any time, and I have written some strategies and methods for various types of investors in various situations. Of course, if you want a suitable investment method for yourself, you can also consult Teacher Chen Yinzhuohan σσ:1690960915。VIPYour esteemed guest, Yang,462096392, input:66. We will provide you with comprehensive financial services and investment planning. I hope it can be helpful. Of course, the method is that the dead are alive and should be flexibly applied according to the situation at that time, and risks should be controlled according to the size of one's own warehouse.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list