Post a new post
Open the left side

Jintai Chromium:3month21The most important operational rhythm in the analysis of asphalt technology in the future market

[Copy Link]
1093 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Jintai Chromium:3month21The most important operational rhythm in the analysis of asphalt technology in the future market

From spot asphalt2month8day-2month12The weekly chart of the current day shows a double needle bottoming pattern with a new low2355After touching the position of the lower track of the weekly Bollinger Channel, the market has continued to move towards the current level, and the weekly level has been continuous5Zhou collected a positive column and continuously set new highs.

Do you remember2The end of the monthly line is relatively high, and the bottom double hammer line has been harvested for two consecutive months2The shadow of the moon is smaller than1The month has been slightly longer, indicating strong support at the short-term bottom, with a bullish monthly trend. And the support below appears more stable. Author Wei Xintgtg67Analysis suggests that once the bulls in the asphalt market start, the driving force will be relatively fast. So it is important to grasp the rhythm of operations, which is why it is not recommended to participate in empty orders at the beginning of this week, in order to avoid losing watermelons if you pick sesame seeds.

From the analysis of technical indicators, the weekly chartMA5AndMA10Adhesive crossover upward, with signs of crossing the middle track of the Bollinger Channel on the perimeter, as shown in the sub image indicatorsMACDThe momentum of the red rising gradually rises,DIFFAndDEAAdhesive cross lift, if wornThe more0If there is a shaft, the asphalt will touch it again3740Gateway, this location is also at the weekly levelMA60Location of.

Technical analysis is your friend who can help you identify leading trends, help you oversee the overall market direction, and give you more acute insights,Once you discover the overall trend, you can hope to trade if you feel that the teacher you are currently facing is unreliable, if you have large funds, if you want stable income, if you want to do well tonightcrude oilInventory data, if you need my help, please add me on WeChattgtg67I will teach you online how to achieve profit greater than loss. Choose a trend over a time span. In this way, you can buy and sell during an upward trend, and add more real-time technical analysis to add skirts during a downward trend299154313verificationTGInstant Join!
Author: Jin Taichromium
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list