Post a new post
Open the left side

Xiao Yizhou:8.11Analysis of the latest price trend of gold, crude oil, and silver, morning operation strategy...

[Copy Link]
135 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
The market is ruthless. If you have no understanding of the market and do not know the most basic analytical knowledge and skills, you blindly enter the market. For this type of investor, I am both distressed and angry. This type of investor is like going to war without wearing armor, and the consequences are unimaginable. It not only hurts your body, heart, and money. For Xiao Yizhou, although he often stays up late until the early morning4Dian is still analyzing and discussing with the client this morning6Pointing and planning the revenue situation, data analysis and drawing are a very complex and tedious task. However, every time the accuracy of repeated confirmation and careful review brings benefits to customers, that sense of satisfaction is completely replaced by boring data. Every time the customer's praise and heartfelt gratitude are the greatest spiritual comfort for me, and it is also the source of Xiao Yizhou's countless sleepless nights and sleepless nights in the future. To obtain daily real-time strategies and current price lists, you can add Xiao Yizhou【vx:xyz52398,QQ:2334978150】

Here are the latest updates from Xiao Yizhou during the daygoldcrude oilTrend analysis and specific operational strategies:

Gold trend analysis:

现货黄金周三逆转稍早涨势下跌,盘中一度刷新一个月新高至1807.72;美联储官员的鹰派发言打击了在温和通胀数据公布后放慢激进政策收紧行动的希望。 U.S.A7月消费者价格较前月持平,因汽油成本大幅下降,这是第一个通胀明显放缓的迹象。在较温和的通胀数据公布后,黄金最初做出下意识反应,市场预期美联储将不那么激进。但是,数据只是(与上月比较)更为温和,而不是温和。昨日黄金技术面整体企稳1787关口再度延续多头震荡上行反弹节奏,价格在亚欧盘反复震荡并企稳1787-88区域快速攀升,午后进一步冲高刺破1795一线回落震荡,晚间价格在通胀数据利多影响下金价直线拉升快速冲高突破1800Arrival at the checkpoint1807附近强势破高,不过在短暂突破1800关口后金价并未站稳,而是冲高回落下探至1791关口附近来回拉锯,最终收盘前价格二次反抽承压1802关口回落报收冲高回落吊颈中阴,整体价格技术面在见高点1807一线后出现压制震荡形态,昨日美盘二次反抽高点1802一线成为今日短线压制区域,日内冲高触及此位置可先空一次下看回落震荡,下方支撑关注前期4小时起涨点1783-85区域,日内回踩企稳此位置可继续低多看反弹回升,日内继续保持高空低多震荡节奏不变,中间位置一律多看少动谨慎追单,具体操作策略我会在盘中提示,及时关注。

Golden Operation Strategy:

1Suggestion1783Long, stop loss1776target1793-1795

2Suggestion1802Short selling, stop loss1808target1792-1790

Analysis of crude oil trend:

原油周四开盘在90.589dollar/桶,原油出现震荡下跌走势,高点在90.998美元承压下行,最低点87.6美元徘徊,原油数据公布后,油价探底回升,最高触及92.4美元,最后收盘在91.528dollar/桶。日线反弹逼近此前的破位颈线再承压,或许反弹是为了再次破低做蓄势准备。KDJ低位金叉向上,MACD金叉信号仍有待延续。

4hourK线结构还处于大的下行台阶中运行,昨日虽有反弹,但并未完全反转,尾盘仍收在颈线之下运行。上方继续关注高点92.7附近,如果油价能够顶破该阻力,则油价仍有震荡筑底的可能性并增加短线看涨信号;进一步阻力参考200Daily moving average95.23,21日均线阻力也在该位置附近。综上所述萧毅舟总结:原油出现了低位震荡,操作上考虑一反弹做空为主,低多为辅,上方关注92.7-95.1USD, follow below90。3-89.0USD support.

Analysis of silver trend:

白银跟随贵金属反弹相比强势,但是目前压力集中成交密集21.5After a continuous decline, stabilization, and rebound in the region, the current rebound is still relatively strong21.5The upward pressure is clearly unable to break through and adjust at any time. There is a point where the demand for silver industry in the later stage limits the downward space. When gold stabilizes, it is still the first to long silver. Since the rebound market started yesterday, we are temporarily looking for support to fall more. Currently, support is moving up19.8Continue to buy in the region, temporarily for the first time in a short order21.2附近再说,毕竟后期长短转换都是不经意出现既然开启做多行情,我们就是支撑买入,分批进场。

Xiao Yizhou's Case Sharing:

Ms. Fang from Shanghai used to have a list with other mentors,5In less than a week, Wanmei Gold had completely lost money, and Ms. Fang, who was afraid of repeating the same mistakes, observed the strategies of Xiao Yizhou's daily articles and added Xiao Yizhou to the experience group. After careful examination, she finally made up her mind to join the gold5000The US dollar experience warehouse joined Xiao Yizhou's real market camp and seized the opportunity. After the major market during the Non Agricultural Week, the funds nearly doubled in a week2After Non Agricultural Week, the market has become more clear and I have become a loyal fan to this day. Life is like this. Novice is afraid of excessive fluctuations in the market, and veteran is afraid of fluctuations in the market. There are no two identical leaves in the world, but there are identical profits, identical operations, and some people do the same points in different directions, so the results must be completely different. It is not so much the market and the market that afflict you as it is their lack of experience. Don't lose heart. No one is always unlucky, Don't be discouraged, no one has been smooth sailing, experienced a bull market, experienced a bear market, accepted a sharp drop, crossed a sharp rise, nothing can make you stronger than this. Being strong requires accumulation, and profits are also the same. You won't always lose money, and others won't always be profitable. What you need to understand is how to survive in this market! If you are willing to come, I will help you! Xiao Yizhou Technical Team Guidance Official WeChatxyz52398。

As an analyst, I define my own responsibility as helping investors provide risk control strategies. I dare not guarantee that you will make a profit on every order, but I will help you control risks. If you think you have avoided everything I mentioned in this article, and you still cannot establish a foothold in this market and find yourself, then I think this is probably a joke from heaven. To obtain daily real-time strategies and current price lists, you can add Xiao Yizhou【vx:xyz52398,QQ:2334978150】

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list