Post a new post
Open the left side

Leng Sihan: Next Monday10month24Analysis of spot natural gas market and operational suggestions

[Copy Link]
369 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Leng Sihan: Next Monday10month24Analysis of spot natural gas market and operational suggestions

Message face:

United StatesWTIcrude oil12monthfuturesFriday(10month21day)Income increase0.22USD, or0.43%Report50.85dollar/Barrel, up this month1.07%. Brent crude oil12Monthly futures closed higher on Friday0.40USD, or0.78%Report51.78dollar/Barrel, down this month0.33%. Although the market has an impact on the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries(OPEC)The enthusiasm for the production restriction agreement remains strong, but crude oil production in countries including Russia remains high, and the significant increase in active drilling in the United States has also added uncertainty to the future of the oil market. United StatesWTICrude oil futures prices hit their highest intraday level51.02dollar/Barrel, Brent crude oil futures hit their highest intraday price51.89dollar/Bucket.

Technical analysis:

Natural gas prices once again experienced a unilateral decline yesterday, as can be seen from the technical chart that natural gas prices are breaking through levels6100The bearish position that emerged after the checkpoint continues, and it is expected that the market will continue to be suppressed here. If the market tests to this pressure level on Monday, investors can make short positions.

At the same time, it is important to continue to pay attention to the main support positions below natural gas at present5800The position of the checkpoint is expected to continue to maintain a range of sideways consolidation in the market on Monday. Lengsi Han Weixinwmtt78It is recommended that investors continue to maintain a bearish mentality on Monday.

In fact, there are still many skilled teachers in the market, and Sihan has always believed that there is a heaven beyond heaven and a man beyond man. When I encounter investment friends, they often tell me about the poor performance and level of their previous teachers. I don't personally feel it and it's difficult to make judgments. However, based on my personal experience, I have also gone from being an ordinary analyst to today, and there have been many changes in this process. No one is perfect, everyone has weaknesses. As an analyst, Leng Sihan spends most of his time researching technology and is not good at communication. Many people complain about my indifference and lack of communication, but in life, there must be choices. I certainly hope that everyone can achieve good investment results, so everyone can take the initiative to communicate with me. I am very willing to share my current experiences with everyone, communicate more, seek more advice, and not just rely on limited knowledge to operate. An YiVletterwmtt78Profit always comes when you can't imagine it.

Operation suggestions

1The price of natural gas can be found in5800Long nearby, stop loss5750Next, target6100

2The price of natural gas can be found in6100Short nearby, stop loss6150On, target5800

Submitted by: Leng Sihan
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list