Post a new post
Open the left side

Li Ranqing:10month24The recent flat market of Japanese silver is a precursor to the arrival of explosive storms

[Copy Link]
96 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Li Ranqing:10month24The recent flat market of Japanese silver is a precursor to the arrival of explosive storms

[/table]
Since the Brexit incident in the UK, the silver market has rarely experienced fluctuations of over a hundred points per day until now. During the Brexit referendum in the UK, the silver market experienced a significant increase mainly due to the boost of safe haven, and until now, the silver market has not rebounded much further due to the news.
But if we look at all the news this year, we can see that the silver market is brewing something!This is precisely the calm before the arrival of the silver market, and I suggest that investors can add me, WeChattre458Preparing for the upcoming major silver market
The US dollar can be said to dominate the foreign exchange market in the second half of the year, as there is more news from the US side, and the news is mostly positive. Recently, the US interest rate hike and the US election, which have been the most closely watched by the market, have provided some support for the US dollar. This has also led to a relatively small rebound in silver in recent times, and it has remained at a low level.
But if we analyze these events together, the US election as a safe haven data will naturally provide some short-term support for silver. And the clich é d idea of the Federal Reserve raising interest rates has never really come close to the expected probability of a rate hike this year100%However, short-term US interest rates currently show that the Federal Reserve(FED)stay12The possibility of monthly interest rate hikes is75%, add author Weixintre458Grasp the market lifeline, obtain daily reviews, analyze market trends, and guide trading strategies.
Raising interest rates has always been a cover that makes investors hesitant to buy long on silver, but when we break through this veil, perhaps it will be a reversal of silver. What silver investors need to do now is to wait for the news to become clearer.
[table=100%,#ffffff]  Note: For those who have poor grasp of market direction, risk control, and position control, they can consult with Teacher Li Ranqing himself. Teacher Li Ranqing provides real-time guidance to Weixintre458

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list