Post a new post
Open the left side

Li Qixuan:10month24Analysis and operational suggestions for the daily spot silver market on Monday

[Copy Link]
132 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Li Qixuan:10month24Analysis and operational suggestions for the daily spot silver market on Monday
Wen/ Li Qixuan's Work Micro Apricot/yam536

Message surface parsing:
United StatesCOMEX12monthgoldfuturesElectronic disk prices Friday(10month21day)Closing down0.80USD, decline0.02%Report1266.70dollar/Ounces, gold prices remained largely unchanged on Friday as the rise in the US dollar limited gold's gains. However, this week recorded its first weekly increase in four weeks as seasonal demand in Asia began to increase.
The worries in the market, the confusion of investors, and the lack of adaptability in the market. To succeed, one must know how to make choices and choices;And precious metals are gradually becoming more active, with spot investment varietiescrude oilAsphalt, silverT+0Trading mode, both long and short positions can buy and sell for profit,24The hourly trading mechanism, with flexible operation, is a good choice. Add author Weixingyam536Teacher Li Qixuan leads the way to success and desires communication. Only by achieving mutual benefits can one be satisfied, not confused, not trapped in the market, not afraid of fluctuations, and not fond of trading. This is the highest level of investment.

Technical analysis:
The silver price continued to maintain its position and consolidate yesterday. As can be seen from the technical chart, the current silver price is still very weak. If operated according to the current pattern, it is expected that the market will reach a new low on Monday.
As far as the current trend is concerned, the price of silver is mainly suppressed by the sticky dead cross from the daily price moving average3610Nearby prices are expected to drop again after Monday's market test, and further attention is needed below3560Nearby support, it is recommended to maintain interval operations on Monday.

Operation suggestions
  1See the price of silver3560Long nearby, stop loss3530Next, target3610
  2See the price of silver3610Short nearby, stop loss3640On, target3560
If you don't have a like-minded teacher in the spot market, a guidance that combines strength and responsibility, a place to learn technology, a inability to summarize the reasons for losses and profits, and if you are still suffering from continuous losses in order making due to the lack of these factors,Loss of confidence,Asset shrinkage, etc. I, Li Qixuan, will not enter the market until I reach my trading position due to infrequent trading. I will guide you to grasp every wave of the market, ensure the quality of each order, and seize the best profit. If you like this kind of teacher, add Weixingyam536!Contact me, Li Qixuan. Whether it's discussing travel, exchanging experiences, learning skills, or recovering losses, you can all come to me!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list