Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Yiting: The Golden Attack Comes Again, Avoiding Terrorist Emotions from Triggering Waves Again

[Copy Link]
1254 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Tuesday(3month22day)亚欧时段现货震荡上涨,一度刷新两日高点至1260.09dollar/盎司,因比利时布鲁塞尔机场发生两次爆炸,避险情绪再次升温,加上当前全球市场的利率环境对gold比较有利,黄金ETF持仓不断攀高,美元反弹力道较弱,金价有望继续冲高。想咨询更多建议和操作技巧添加叩叩:325-433-1091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
  另一方面,黄金市场传来重大消息。世界最大的黄金消费国印度已经达成协议,珠宝商在罢工接近三周后开始正常营业。
  无论如何,对黄金市场来说,印度重新回归总是好消息,这将提升金价。尤其是有报道暗示,在19天的罢工结束后,印度有大量“被压抑的”需求。因此,在珠宝店恢复营业之后,实黄金销量可能会迎来一波“井喷”,实物黄金的消耗必然带动现货黄金的反弹。想咨询更多建议和操作技巧添加叩叩:325-433-1091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
  目前金价之所以剧烈震荡,一方面受美联储议息决议影响,另一方面与消费者在大环境经济数据欠佳情况下的担忧相关。密歇根大学消费者调查指出,3月消费者信心下滑是因为消费者对经济前景的担忧。
  不过,从整体看,本周金价走势整体认识多头放量,从利率环境看,美联储对宏观经济展望的鸽派立场,及欧洲央行和日本央行也都在采取非常激进的刺激政策,低利率环境减少持有无息资产黄金的机会成本,都仍将对黄金构成利好。想咨询更多建议和操作技巧添加叩叩:325-433-1091,Vletterzyt433,Only then did I have the opportunity to share Zhou Yiting's exclusive explanation and decryption.
  19:00现货黄金操作建议:金价回调1250Going long nearby Stop loss1247 Target View1255-1257
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list