Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn8/9Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
665 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn

stay8/9NighttimeNAS100Capricorn appears exceptionally agile in trading-This perseverance comes from the motivation of the struggling Icarus

Icarus, a symbol of flight and bravery

With its love for challenges and adventure, Capricorn is motivated to stick to their goals and keenly capture market changes

in addition-The influence of hippopotamus at night is also worth noting

Hippopotamus, as a symbol of mobility and strength, suggests that the index market may be driven by a steady downward force, leading to opportunities for decline

The evening hippopotamus gives Capricorn a tough "rudder", making it easier to navigate steadily in the market waves and capture entry opportunities

--------------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

The Nasdaq closed down again yesterday evening, with the previous day's rise like a flash in the pan, hitting a new low and continuing the bearish trend

Late night operations are mainly empty orders, and if they fail to break through yesterday's high, they are expected to decline

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:15380、15400

Support position:15270、15250

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label below)~See more little Lulu

Capricorn

Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn8/9Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets216 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724686

finger230809night

Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn8/9Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets729 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724686
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list