Post a new post
Open the left side

[Offset brushing-EA】A model specially designed for goldEA

[Copy Link]
9732 30

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
XAUUSD(gold)It is the preferred trading product for many traders. Due to the singularity of the gold market, it is concise and easy to understand, making it very easy to operate. It trades at the price and does not have the problem of being unable to close positions, ensuring the safety of interests. In addition, the trading cost of gold is low, occupying less funds, and effectively combined with hedging mechanisms, it will carry out long short hedging in volatile market conditions. When downloading trend prices, it will directly stop losing wrong orders, following unilateral trends, So this strategy can adapt to both unilateral and volatile markets, with flexible two-way buying and selling, allowing for buying and selling up and down, and operational profitability when the market rises. A decline in the market can also lead to operational profits. These unique advantages also make gold aforeign exchangeThe darling of the trading market,This pair of washout sheets is tailored for goldEA。
Strategy operation profit statistical chart:
[Offset brushing-EA】A model specially designed for goldEA730 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1714694

[Offset brushing-EA】A model specially designed for goldEA903 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1714694 Hedge brushing.zip (36.11 KB, amount of downloads: 5)

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support

Wonderful comments30

Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-10-12 16:38:48 | Show all floors
Welcome to download the test communication:

[Offset brushing-EA】A model specially designed for goldEA17 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1714694

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-10-17 16:08:31 | Show all floors

[Offset brushing-EA】A model specially designed for goldEA778 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1714694

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-10-22 11:37:28 | Show all floors
[Offset brushing-EA】A model specially designed for goldEA479 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1714694

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-11-28 15:44:53 | Show all floors
[Offset brushing-EA】A model specially designed for goldEA496 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1714694

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-12-12 16:33:18 | Show all floors

[Offset brushing-EA】A model specially designed for goldEA547 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1714694

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-12-17 14:38:06 | Show all floors

[Offset brushing-EA】A model specially designed for goldEA263 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1714694

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-12-30 14:56:03 | Show all floors

[Offset brushing-EA】A model specially designed for goldEA354 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1714694

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2023-2-23 15:28:14 | Show all floors

[Offset brushing-EA】A model specially designed for goldEA776 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1714694

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2023-3-1 15:10:37 | Show all floors
Violent Gold-EA】Double your account, consult and follow1476395789
Server address:TickmillEU-Demo
   Observation account:570954
   Observation password:aabb1122

report Use props

reply support opposition
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center