Post a new post
Open the left side

Abundant profits-EA】Not only does it have a large order volume, but it also has strong profitability

[Copy Link]
3506 31

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
This is a specialized productgoldThe strategy has been tested and run by oneself for about two months, with a stop loss once in the middle, and the current profit is about to double3Double, not only does it have a large order volume, but it also has strong profitability. The strategy is to stop loss and stop profit for each order. After downloading, it is recommended that Huiyou first simulate and test it on the actual market. Below is the test profit and loss statistics chart!!
Operation suggestions:
1Suggest default parameters without making any modifications   
2It is recommended to start with a small number of hands,0.01The most stable hand  
3, Load Gold1Minute cycle

Profit Statistics Chart:

Abundant profits-EA】Not only does it have a large order volume, but it also has strong profitability47 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1698271

Abundant profits-EA】Not only does it have a large order volume, but it also has strong profitability38 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1698271 Overwhelming profits.zip (61.28 KB, amount of downloads: 4)

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support

Wonderful comments31

Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-6-24 11:25:52 | Show all floors
Welcome to download the test communication:

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-6-24 16:59:33 | Show all floors
Abundant profits-EA】Not only does it have a large order volume, but it also has strong profitability299 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1698271

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-6-27 15:38:13 | Show all floors
Abundant profits-EA】Not only does it have a large order volume, but it also has strong profitability598 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1698271

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-6-28 15:27:35 | Show all floors
Abundant profits-EA】Not only does it have a large order volume, but it also has strong profitability847 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1698271 Abundant profits-EA】Not only does it have a large order volume, but it also has strong profitability468 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1698271

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-7-1 14:57:22 | Show all floors
Hedge portfolio-EA】2021year11.16The general logic is to follow the trend and issue an order Counter trend lockdown  Risk control stop loss based on percentage for cross closing of first and last orders
Server address:Rockfortlntl-Live
   Observation account:199001486
   Observation password:qwe321

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-7-4 14:17:49 | Show all floors
Welcome to download the test communication: Abundant profits-EA】Not only does it have a large order volume, but it also has strong profitability316 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1698271

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-7-5 11:56:54 | Show all floors
Homeopathic strategy3.8start2500incomeEAaccording to20Open positions on the daily moving average, long on the moving average, short off the moving average, place orders on the trend, and increase positions on the trend

Server address:RockfortIntI-Live

Observation account:199001518

Observation password:qwer6789

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-7-11 13:50:22 | Show all floors
Abundant profits-EA】Not only does it have a large order volume, but it also has strong profitability485 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1698271

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-7-14 11:38:23 | Show all floors
Abundant profits-EA】Not only does it have a large order volume, but it also has strong profitability764 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1698271

report Use props

reply support opposition
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list