Post a new post
Open the left side

刘煜贤:黄金中线空开始,多头力量释放太多

[Copy Link]
78 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  上周美国股市全线下跌并连续三个交易日大跌,上周五道琼斯指数跌幅为0.37%、标普500跌幅为0.73%、纳指跌幅为1.32%。受此影响,今日亚太市场主要stock market index也大幅走低,中国上证指数报跌1.62%,gold作为避险资产则大幅走强。

专注黄金、crude oilMarket analysis! Accuracy and profit are the only criteria for testing strength! Trend investment, the road to simplicity; Profit first, risk control is king! We will not be a dead bull or a dead bear, we will be a slippery slope in the market and follow the trend! Fundamentals determine everything, prices are inclusive,KLines reflect everything, technical aspects interpret everything! If there are no trading principles and discipline, technology is zero and everything will be lost!

今天提示不追涨,我们一天都在等空单的介入位置!到1457,我们已然陆续做空操作。黄金如图:1457以上直接入空!短线看1450-40,中线1420-1400!接下来重点是1450区域,一旦有下破,空头将会开始!

而市场消息面,上周美联储的降息有可能会只是暂时的,美联储仍有回到加息路径上来,这就是为什么美股会会从高位回落的原因,继而带动全球其它股市的回落。从利率的角度来讲,如果市场预期美联储会回到加息路径上,那么市场就会认为利率会升高,从而打压黄金长期看多的趋势,但从短期来看,避险支撑似乎散发的很强,释放了太多行情,这可能也意味着后市衰弱减缓的开始。

技术上,经过上周四金价大涨走出1440-1400震荡格局,周五高位震荡守稳涨势,本周初料继续上升看震荡上行通道上方1460压力位区域。因上周短期内释放了太多多头力量,接下来走势或以震荡回调方式可能性较大些,日内先看通道上方1460阻力,然后再看短期支撑1430。

重点留意到如果行情再次回落至1450下方,甚至跌破1430水平,将会令上涨行情停止。

Short term operation, refer to the following:

1,黄金突破前高1452压制,短期内继续聚焦1460一带强压力!否则行情随时有回落的可能!所以操作上,这里不建议追涨,我们已持有1457的空单,如若美盘前去到1450下方,或者今日收盘在此下方,很有可能成为一个大利润小中线的单子。

面对最近的大行情,持仓,点位没把控好,一定哀鸿遍野,仿佛看不到希望。在操作过程中,可能大家都有2Misconception of a combination: no stop loss+Add warehouse; And fear of stop loss+不操作。相信很多业余交易者都会犯这个错误,就是在开仓之后一路加仓,最后变成了赌气似的交易(His inner thoughts are as follows: I don't believe that the market won't reverse, and then I can still make a big profit). This Sunflower Encyclopedia+The super combination of Seven Hurt Fist is the ultimate weapon that killed Bill and also the root cause of the explosion. I have my own theory: the security of funds decreases geometrically as the number of positions increases. hypothesis1Ten thousand US dollars, open1Hand, safety factor reverse80US dollars; If the opening is followed closely2Hand, the safety factor immediately drops to40US dollars. If you open the3Where are the hands? Sorry, perhaps a significant fluctuation in one night resulted in a liquidation. So, no matter how large the principal is, never trade like this.

My daily analysis of thoughts is all on WeChat, and I publish transactions in real-time on Pengyouquan. I'm not afraid of you asking questions or not being able to find directions. Join us to searchV:lyx201037663

As for some people who may say, "How long can I hold on to a deep set of orders in my hand?" Therefore, it is necessary to judge based on your position report. In response to this situation, five or six investors have contacted the topic that I am most concerned about. At that time, I will also provide the most timely countermeasures based on real-time market trends.

Liu Yuxian

8.5(Writing))
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list