Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinhua8.5黄金开盘走弱后市还会跌吗 早间获利直通车已开启

[Copy Link]
101 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  亏损往往都跟随在成功的交易之后。赚钱平仓后不应该急着寻找机会去开仓,继续参与交易。因为赚钱了,心态上觉得自己能够把握住方向,能够站在正确的一边,心理多少会有些浮躁,对交易的主观认识就会多一些,而这些恰恰是正确交易的大敌。成功带来了志得意满,而志得意满却会带来得意忘形和粗心大意。所以,应该心平气和下来,让自己保持客观的心态和清醒的头脑,在保住胜利果实的同时养精蓄锐,蓄势待发,像鳄鱼一样等待并捕捉更大的猎物。
  Zhou Jinhua8.5黄金开盘走弱后市还会跌吗 早间获利直通车已开启451 / author:Pin Xin Zhe / PostsID:1446399​

gold4小时来看:震荡上涨;MACD金叉红色动能柱有所缩窄。KDJ金叉随机指标走平。指示金价短线将小幅回调,但整体呈现一个宽幅震荡。目前金价受到布林线上轨压制,K线高位也有局部吞没看空顶部信号,金价出现了回调。目前1430是重要支撑位处获得支撑,该位置既是整数关口,也是短线涨势的38.2%回撤位,也是美联储利率决议后鲍威尔讲话前的高点所在。综合来看,下周一操作思路上周金华个人建议以回调做多为主,反弹高空为辅,上方重点关注1449-1451Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1433-1435Frontline support.

Suggestions for Gold Operations:

1#Gold rebounded to1449-1451Short on the front line, stop loss4US dollars, look at the target1440-1442frontline;

2#Gold callback to1433-1435Long on the front line, stop loss4US dollars, look at the target1443-1445frontline;

投资是长久之计,不是一朝一夕,所以不可操之过急。就算你现在亏损了,那也没什么可怕的,只要选择正确,失去的都会再回来。对于经常被套单的投资朋友周金华告诉你要切记以下5Taboos:1Heavy storage operation.2Without stop loss.3Reverse the trend operation.4Frequent order making.5Poor mentality and easy operation. The above is a summary of my years of experience. If investors have encountered similar problems in the past, please summarize, discover your own shortcomings, and make corrections. In the long run, you will always gain something - share with everyone!

从你看到金华这篇文章起,恭喜你开始走上投资理财轨道,相信我们不仅是投资理财的良师益友,还是生活中的知己朋友。做单需要勇气,持单需要分析!Success does not rely on luck, choice is greater than effort!Win once with the right market, win once with the right person!You win and I accompany you to conquer the world, watching a prosperous era;If you lose, I will accompany you and help you rise again.

周金华老师团队全方位指导时间:早上6:00--In the early morning of the next day2:00 (It never stops on weekends and is available for consultation at any time)

本文章作者:周金华溦(zyz4893),关注弓棕号“周金华” Entering the market carries risks and investment needs to be cautious
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list