Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Pinyuan8.5最新黄金走势分析,正确的入场时机你真的自己把握了吗

[Copy Link]
115 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  读者朋友早上好:

Perplexinggold总是充满着惊喜和变故,而很多人总在扑朔迷离的行情中迷失方向,在这个涨涨跌跌的市场,坚定自己的思路是一件很难的事情,操作交易,定当控制好风险,坚定自己的思路,错了及时止损,对了坚持持有到目标附近,不要人云亦云,畏惧出错,从而导致思路混乱,操作变形。我叫周品源,任何市场也都是在遵循自然法则;适者生存优胜劣汰,一想二干三成功,一等二看三落空;想是问题,做是答案;输在犹豫,赢在行动!

如果你是黄金投资者,如果你在黄金市场中出现亏损,就赶紧找我,选择大于努力。想要走的更远,与谁同行是关键。会尽心为你打造属于你的资金盈利计划,先计划,后实行。

黄金资讯解析:

Super Week, unexpected heavyweight, Federal Reserve Chairman Powell and US President Trump stunned the global market - the Federal Reserve lowered interest rates for the first time in a decade and ended its balance sheet contraction early, and Powell issued a hawkish signal; US President Trump Threats China3000Billion dollar product surcharge10%Tariffs. In addition, there are major events in the market such as the US non-farm report... The hawkish interest rate cut by the Federal Reserve and Trump's threat to impose tariffs have ignited the trade situation, cooling global risk sentiment, causing sell-offs in US and European stocks, and a temporary collapse in oil prices8%; Global bond market returns hit new lows; The US dollar rose and fell, while gold surged and plummeted, approaching its highest point1450Gateway.

In the coming week, the market will usher in another week of intensive economic data release: major economies around the world will release their service industriesPMIThe UK and Japan will announce the second quarterGDPChina will announce7Monthly trade accounts and inflationforeign exchange储备等重磅数据。央行决议:澳洲联储、新西兰联储都将公布利率决议。美联储降息之后,全球的宽松浪潮或将继续下去。官,员讲话方面,美联储布拉德、埃文斯等将就经济问题发表讲话;澳洲联储主席洛威、新西兰联储主席奥尔也将召开记者会。

国际黄金开盘行情走势分析:

Gold: After experiencing the long and short market competition this week, the weekly chart recorded a physical bullish bar with up and down shadows, and the price remained above the Bollinger upper track. The moving averages of each cycle were arranged in multiple directions, and the upward momentum of the short-term indicators was depletedK线发展有轻微背离之势,周线方面谨慎看涨。上行不能突破,彰显出阻力的有效。日线方面于昨日盘录得上下影线的小阴柱,且价格维持短期均线上方,短周期指标下行后并无放量,日线来看还有待确认。关注位zpy2357,周五金价企稳1430Above the threshold, it may be a positive performance, but without the guidance of fundamental news, there is not much room for bullish positions to rise again, so it is normal for high pressure to fall back. The upward extension resistance is located at1448-1452Regional, downward support is in the1430-1425区间,品源个人认为,短期内黄金有回调需求,我们周初再看1430Support and continue to see a rebound without breaking this level.

Suggestions for Gold Operations:

1Gold rebounded to1448-1446Short on the front line, stop loss4US dollars, look at the target1440-1435Nearby;

2Suggest withdrawing from the1430-1428Nearby, stop loss4US dollars, look at the target1438-1445Nearby;

Gift from Pin Yuan;No matter how beautiful others may be, you can't expect them. No matter how messy the situation is, you have to continue! When no one helps you, stand straight on your own, and when no one helps you, work hard on your own. Believe in yourself, as long as you are brave enough, there are no difficulties you cannot endure.

亏损不可怕,原因就这些:

1Without the guidance of a teacher, I looked around at group orders, watched small cycles, chased back and forth, and suffered losses.

2I have strong opinions and never trust anyone alone. I rely on the analysis of various teachers and work on my own decisions. I didn't enter the market because I didn't have confidence in what I saw right, and did what I saw wrong. I lost and felt extremely unhappy, feeling like the sky and the earth were dark.

3Under the guidance of a teacher, always placing heavy orders and always looking backwards.

4When looking right, earn a little money and then go out. When looking wrong, set or lock orders, and always end up cutting at the lowest point or locking everything in a chain of heaven and earth.

5The volatile market was doing well, but one day after heavy trading and chopping back and forth, I developed a fear of the market and felt that every day was one-sided and I didn't dare to make orders, but in reality, every day was volatile; Suddenly one day, when I felt like it was oscillating, the result was unilateral.

6Unilateral market trend, I saw it right, but it always missed the entry point. I finally made the last order, but it fluctuated first, causing me to make a little profit and then run away. When I was frustrated, the pullback was trapped. Once trapped, they tend to consolidate, always feeling like they can at least break even or make a small loss. Although they know the trend is clearly reversed, they are still trapped deeper and deeper by boiling frogs in warm water, and eventually hit the highest or lowest point.

目前对黄金感兴趣的、刚入市的、资金遭到严重缩水的、收益不理想的的朋友想更深入地了解现货、Foreign exchange transactions基本知识可以与周品源取得联系!

Teacher Zhou Pinyuan's team provides comprehensive guidance in the morning6:00--In the early morning of the next day2:00 (It never stops on weekends and is available for consultation at any time)
    本文章作者:周品源溦(zpy2357)Follow the Bow Brown account "Zhou Pinyuan"     Entering the market carries risks and investment needs to be cautious
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list