Post a new post
Open the left side

期货大赢家亏损不能出金怎么办?别着急整理资料亏损可追回!

[Copy Link]
136 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Article Summary:

Trapped in index scams without self-awareness, wake up early and realize that losses can be recovered!MT4Is it legitimate? staymt4What's wrong with being forcibly pinned for no reason? Fried Shanghai and Shenzhen300、hk50Can losses from index fraud be recovered? Is it legal to stir fry US and German stocks in China? Do you know if the platform you operate on is legitimate? frycrude oilfuturesHow to recover the lost funds? What should I do if virtual currency and multi currency platforms are unable to withdraw funds and it is difficult to do so? You knowforeign exchangeIs the market an unknown insider? Professional foreign exchange rights protection agency Fang Zheng Legal Aid Team(+V:fzfy315)Answering all your questions about black platforms in the foreign exchange market!
期货大赢家亏损不能出金怎么办?别着急整理资料亏损可追回!188 / author:Fang Zheng Legal Aid / PostsID:1390754
         社会上的诈骗行为层出不穷,现在逐渐渗透到了金融投资行业,因为是与钱打交道,所以其中就有更多的文章可以做了。尽管国家一再打压整治,但依然有不法分子铤而走险,骗子们的手法也是不断更新,唯独其不变的核心永远都是用各种诱惑手段图谋投资者的资金!方政接触到许许多多的投资者,他们的亏损经历也是千奇百怪,各种各样的套路都有,但是都是一般在15天到一个月就血本无归了!可最令人心痛的是,尽管电视和网上都已经曝光了很多关于外汇的非法骗局,但还有很多投资者依然深陷于不法平台和喊单老师营造的高利润假象里,而不自知。
    Fang Zheng Legal AidV:fzfy315I advise all investors to pay attention to whether the platform is legitimate and not to blindly follow the call for orders teacher to operate!

期货大赢家亏损不能出金怎么办?别着急整理资料亏损可追回!287 / author:Fang Zheng Legal Aid / PostsID:1390754
期货大赢家受害者自述:

我是被一个陌生人拉进一个股票群,里面有老师分析股票,开直播间讲课,我有空了就听听课,一段时间后,有人宣称最近股票行情不好,说炒币比较好做,T0模式,买涨买跌都能买,比较简单,还晒盈利的截图,群里很多人也跟着说要开户一起做。后来我没抵挡住诱.惑,我也抱着试试看的心情开了户,1month8日在黑平台开户,一个叫曹东的老师加了我,说带我做单,给我指导。 
因为我对币圈这一块一点儿都不了解,就想着跟着老师一起做单应该能赚钱,老师一直跟我说,资金越大风险越小,让我加大资金,然后鬼使神差的我在1month9Daily deposit20万人民币,1month10日又入金25万人民币,差不多亏完之后又在1month25Daily deposit16万人民币,一共入金61RMB 10000.
期间操作有赚有亏,但是每次都是小赚大亏,直到后来亏到只剩12457元了。老师说我资金太小了不好操作,要加大资金才好操作才可以回本,还说换个平台做,这个平台系统太卡了,2month1日出金结余12301元,两个月不到时间总共亏60More than ten thousand yuan.
后来我网上查,发现都是这种套路,这种老师喊单,故意喊反单的骗局,我才恍然醒悟被骗了,我对带单老师对开.户专员一点都不了解,根本就是个陌生人,对他们一无所知,却那么相信他们投了这么多钱进去,害的我现在家破人亡。
现在老师也联系不上了,我才想到报警,想到维权,希望能帮助我。希望大家不要再上当,一定不能轻信这种外汇投资,都是骗人的!

直到刘女士找到我们才确定自己真的给骗了,随后为刘女士起草相应文件,并正式提交给涉案公司。在通过多方途径与其平台协商,该公司收到我们提交的材料后,与刘女士取得联系,同时表达了和解意愿,退赔给刘女士亏损的全部资金。
期货大赢家亏损不能出金怎么办?别着急整理资料亏损可追回!110 / author:Fang Zheng Legal Aid / PostsID:1390754
▋外汇包装骗局特征早知道:

1Experience of team members in packaging foreign exchange asset management

创始人和核心骨干成员,往往会被包装成海外留学归来的金融精英。草根派,重仓出击,一战成名。精英派师从华尔街、高盛

和花旗银行,管理几个亿几十亿的基金。,甚至会上不入流的电视台栏目露个脸。大幅照片贴在操盘室。
2Packaging firm account or programmingEAHistorical performance

Many analysts and even teachers in stock conversion live streaming rooms have achieved surprisingly good historical performance. Prone to aging60%reach100%,回撤小,波动小。一张张盈利截图或战绩看得人

眼花缭乱!Little did they know that many of these can simulate or even pirate changesMT4Data, in the eyes of insiders, is just a handful of happy beans!
3Packaging trading strategy, which makes simple strategies seem too clever to justify themselves

不管是做趋势,震荡,还是对冲、套利。关于交易的各种策略,其实都已经在实战中被无数次发掘,没有哪些策略是恒定暴利的。在某网站的介绍中看到过所谓的“太极战法”、“五步蛇操盘法”,把简单策略包装成众人都听不懂的概念,实则是混淆概念,转移注意力!
Teams that package trading strategies typically require customers to open their accounts on privately built platforms. Actually, it is a small black platform built by the black asset management party themselves. The customer's investment has become the flow and operating capital of the platform. There is no regulation, no trading, only fictional cash flow and rigid redemption that constantly supplement the bustling performance and strategy. Use the money of the latter to fill in the funds and interest invested by the former investors. On this basis, a series of financial concepts can be fabricated, such as foreign exchange structured products, hedge funds returning from Wall Street, and a stable profit and loss triangle arbitrage system.
期货大赢家亏损不能出金怎么办?别着急整理资料亏损可追回!840 / author:Fang Zheng Legal Aid / PostsID:1390754
What should we do if there is a lack of foreign exchange regulation and difficulties in safeguarding our rights? Fang Zheng's legal aid helps you pick up legal weapons and quickly recover losses!

If any customer, whether they are trading stocks,做期货,Make spot goods,Engaged in foreign exchange losses,Or maybe he was tricked,Come find me,I can help you recover your losses,Simultaneously charge corresponding fees. My main focus here is to help clients who have suffered losses in financial market investments recover their losses. I am well aware that every investor's funds are hard-earned,I am more aware that every investment requires facing many risks and challenges.
专业咨询服务,我是方政法援VX:fzfy315,在此郑重承诺无任何前期费用,不成功分文不取!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list