Post a new post
Open the left side

Xinbao Gold㙱Is it formal? In Xinbao Jin㙱Can the lost funds still be recovered?

[Copy Link]
127 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

Article Summary:Is Xinbao Gold a legitimate platform?Is the Xinbao Gold involved in covert operations? What should I do if I am deceived on the Xinbao Gold account?fryforeign exchangegoldWhat should I do if I am deceived? Follow the guidance teacherA50Index loss without return? Can I still recover losses by being scammed into investing while following the teacher in the live broadcast room?MT4、MT5What should I do if the trading software cannot generate funds? Is it credible that the teacher who guides stock techniques suddenly leads you to other investment projects? Can the defrauded funds still be recovered?Friends who have been deceived and lost money can consult Chengdao Legal Aid. Our rights protection cycle is about two weeks, and we promise not to charge any fees in the early stage. The process is open and transparent, and we must take legal weapons in a timely manner to protect our own rights and interests!
Xinbao Gold㙱Is it formal? In Xinbao Jin㙱Can the lost funds still be recovered?189 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390747

Preface
How many people have implemented the speculative philosophy of no windfall, no wealth, and no night, no grass, and no fat, and ended up in a execution ground like the foreign exchange market where there are no knives or blood! The rumor of "nine gold and ten silver" has become the belief and persistence of speculators. Do you, who are staring at the market at midnight, have another level to reflect on why you are always the one who frequently cuts positions and is trapped?The word 'greed' is close to 'poverty', and the word 'greed' is close to 'burning'. Are you encouraged by the "students" and "mentors" in the group to make money together?Did you get blinded by the teacher's profit order for Blue Flower?Was it because of the petty gains in the early stages that lured deep impulses and ambitions?Most investors believe that it is their own problem, but in fact, most of it is caused by the dark box operations of some illegal platforms in China!They shouted the slogan of "high returns, no gains, no losses" and gradually locked investors in. First, let investors earn profits in the early stages and then use dark box operations and fake analysts who cooperate with them to maliciously shout orders, losing all of the investors' principal! The funds lost by investors ultimately fall into the pockets of black platforms and "mentors"!From beginning to end, the funds you invested in did not actually flow into the international market at all!
Xinbao Gold㙱Is it formal? In Xinbao Jin㙱Can the lost funds still be recovered?422 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390747

Real Cases
2019year2In January, I saw someone in my own stock group introducing stock trading technology. He gave me a live streaming room website and introduced the platform assistant to register a member account for me. I thought there was no harm in learning. As soon as I arrived at the live broadcast room, a teacher was explaining the stock market trend. Later, another teacher said that their teacher team was passionate about charity and demanded that we all donate to veterans and impoverished areas after making profits10%. At that time, I saw that the teacher's explanation was quite good, and I also followed suit with a few transactions, all of which were profitable1For over a month, the teacher has been working tirelessly to give lectures to everyone every day. Gradually gained everyone's trust.
In mid March, the teacher said that the domestic stock market was sluggish and difficult to operate. Require everyone to withdraw all stock market funds and take them to foreign exchange platforms to make money, which is easier to double profits. And claimed to have years of experience in operating foreign exchange. I once earned a huge fortune in the foreign exchange market! We need everyone to reserve sufficient funds and follow him to trade on the foreign exchange platform. After doubling the profit, everyone is required to provide10%Do good deeds. And build groups according to the size of funds, requiring everyone to have at least one account2Ten thousand US dollars is said to be difficult to operate due to a shortage of funds. I won't say much about the final result. In just one week, I lost money60More than ten thousand yuan.
After receiving Ms. Qin's commission, our company asked her to prepare information materials and relevant evidence, and then signed a commission contract with our company. Our company promises not to successfully recover its losses and will not charge any fees for any reason! After more than ten days of negotiations between our lawyer and the other party's platform, we successfully helped Ms. Qin recover the funds she was deceived into60Ten thousand yuan!
The above is Ms. Qin's real experience. Every time I hear these stories from investors, the Chengdao legal aid team is very sad! Some people invest all their family assets, while others really don't have enough money to see if they can earn enough money for medical treatment. Some borrow money from relatives, friends, and good brothers to invest in hopes of changing the living conditions of their families and children. And when scammers see investors losing money, they still need them to keep investing and may even turn around, giving them false hopes to squeeze every penny out of their pockets is truly despicable!
Xinbao Gold㙱Is it formal? In Xinbao Jin㙱Can the lost funds still be recovered?177 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390747

How to Identify Black Platforms
1、 Check platform qualifications
Check if the platform accepts formal supervision. Currently, transactions are mainly subject to the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK(FCA)American productsfuturesTrade fair(CFTC)National Futures Association of the United States(NFA)Australian Securities and Investment Association(ASIC)Wait for financial regulation. Generally speaking, the stricter the regulation, the higher the safety factor of the platform.
2、 Check if the platform is stable
The trading system of a legitimate trading platform is very stable and reliable, and there will be no abnormal phenomena such as disconnection! If there is a delay in transaction, inability to make a profit, or a lack of weight, it must be a black platform without error!
3、 Check if the funds are safe
A legitimate trading platform implements third-party bank custody of funds, and the funds in the account are only allowed for trading by users. The platform cannot use them without authorization!
4、 Look at the yield
The return on trading platforms is too low, and investors need to spend a lot of time earning small returns, which is actually very insignificant. The larger the brand, the higher the yield, in order to provide investors with a better experience of investment fun.
5、 Check if the deposit is normal
A legitimate trading platform will specify the timing of deposit and withdrawal.
Xinbao Gold㙱Is it formal? In Xinbao Jin㙱Can the lost funds still be recovered?247 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390747

Conclusion
The Chengdao legal aid team only uses this article to inform investors that if you are deceived, don't panic! Just keep the relevant evidence as soon as possible and find the Chengdao legal aid team for help! Our company has rich experience in handling such incidents and a highly professional team to help you recover the funds you have been scammed! I hope everyone can shine their eyes and learn to distinguish between pies and traps! If you are still deeply involved in black platform scams, you can consult the Chengdao legal aid team to help you get out!VMessage searchfbwq888Enter the high-efficiency rights protection channel!
Xinbao Gold㙱Is it formal? In Xinbao Jin㙱Can the lost funds still be recovered?547 / author:Sincere Legal Aid / PostsID:1390747

​
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list