Post a new post
Open the left side

ATFX带单老师为何喊的都是反单?正版MT4能被动手脚?

[Copy Link]
136 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary:

Eastern Legal AidDongf315)ATFX老师带单亏损怎么办?Bomai Online亏损资金如何追回?Hash Global老师喊单亏损可追回吗?揭秘Yingtuo Globalforeign exchange骗局,亏损能追回吗?炒HK50、A50、US30、US630Dezhigoldcrude oilUsoilLosses can be recovered!!HuadafuturesIs it legitimate?mt4、mt5Is it possible to recover an operational software breach?Hua'an Strategy正规吗?保证:维权周期不超过两周,且维权期间不收取任何的费用!过程公开透明!东方法援微信(Dongf315
ATFX带单老师为何喊的都是反单?正版MT4能被动手脚?805 / author:Eastern Legal Aid / PostsID:1390736[backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table]D<component-cursor style="width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">

——Preface
Many newcomersForeign exchange futures市场的投资者都是通过炒股认识到所谓“专业指导老师”,在低门槛高回报的诱惑下一步步走进外汇市场的圈套之中!千万人都在外汇市场上打拼,为何总是你在亏损?思来想去只能归咎为运气不好,老天不配合。笔者认为运气再不好也有个限度,为何只有你血本无归,一直亏损?当初抱着投资赚钱的目的进入市场,结果怎么样?反思自己的操作固然很重要,但是也希望你能回过头来仔细想一想你目前操作的平台是否真的合规?带你们操作的老师是真的想要带你们赚钱吗?
ATFX带单老师为何喊的都是反单?正版MT4能被动手脚?614 / author:Eastern Legal Aid / PostsID:1390736[backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table]D<component-cursor style="width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">东方法援团队目前对于在外汇市场维权有非常丰富的处理解决经验,越来越多的受害者找到东方法援,我们都给到了一个满意的答复,前期不收取任何费用,是东方法援团队责任和担当的体现,事实胜于雄辩,受骗者的亲身经历就是最有力的自证!Eastern Legal AidVXDongf315

——ATFX受骗者的陈述

Operating products:Gold, crude oilA50       Delivery method:Live streaming room ordering and group ordering

Teacher with orders:Yiming   Hunting for gold   Linfengetc.           open.Customer service:Zhao Xiong

2019year4Starting from the month, fromATFX工作人员介绍,向我推荐一鸣老师的直播间,并夸大现在炒外汇指数投资十分安全,利润巨大,公司有专业的洪涛老师负责一对一指导,稳。赚不赔。2019year4Without conducting any simulation operations, receiving any risk warnings, or signing a written agreement,ATFXHe opened an account for me and downloaded it for meMT4Trading software. I made an initial deposit through my bank card1WThe US dollar was deposited into the account, but due to losses, Yiming continued to induce increased investment, stating that the company could have senior financial advisors live stream orders to help break even. Later, they gradually invested in gold1WUnder the guidance of his so-called senior financial advisor, he placed orders to buy US dollars one after anothera50Products, but most of them were sold out and suffered severe losses. In just two months, I suffered a total loss2WUS dollars. Later, I questioned the legality of their company and requested that they provide relevant business licenses and a refund.ATFXBut I claimed that the company has a business license and operates in compliance. All the orders I placed were traded on the international market, and I did international hedging, which has nothing to do with the company. Later on, I felt something was wrong, so I searched online and saw itEastern Legal Aid Team(Dongf315)The article that exposed the black platform I posted immediately contacted them and asked them to help me recover the losses.
              Case outcome:Inquire and understand relevant policies through Dongfang Legal Aid,Believing that theATFXThe operation of the platform is illegal,All transactions are invalid,The platform should refund all its lost funds. After receiving the materials, the platform,Contact our clients,Simultaneously expressed a willingness to reconcile. Eastern Legal AidVX(Dongf315
ATFX带单老师为何喊的都是反单?正版MT4能被动手脚?212 / author:Eastern Legal Aid / PostsID:1390736[backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table]D<component-cursor style="width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">——诈骗常见行骗模式

Attracting Customers - Building Groups - Talking about Stocks - Transferring Groups to Gold - Starting Classes - Comparing Returns in Teams - Behind the Scenes Manipulation - Dissolving Groups and Closing Live Streaming Rooms After Causing Huge Losses to Customers - Scammers Concealing Collectively。然后就推荐了一个外汇平台开沪专员,为了演技更逼真,一开始安排老师带着散户盈利一部分尝尝甜头,步步诱导群友们加大投资,等投资者加大投资量后然后在一次次爆仓中彻底榨干!
ATFX带单老师为何喊的都是反单?正版MT4能被动手脚?137 / author:Eastern Legal Aid / PostsID:1390736[backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table][backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.55)][/table]D<component-cursor style="width: 1px; height: 1px; user-select: all;">

Eastern team(Dongf315)Some platforms that have successfully defended their rights recently (continuously updated)

Eastern Wu Golden Clothes    BLTHolding   Chuangying Zhitou    Snow Rabbit Gold Clothes    Haishan Securities   EGMLGlobal finance      Stable win strategy

Jade Mi Gold Clothes     Datong Investment     Hash Global    Fengsheng Finance    Tianyuan Strategy    Baofeng International    ATFX   Ultimate Global
Wen Chuan International     Feitel International    Big Winner Futures    Huada Futures      Huangma Finance    Snow Leopard Finance    Haili International
ICE DATA     FDEX  Yingtuo Global    Bomai Online    Dgint  Coin Winbitwing  Youxin Foreign Exchange  BitInternational
global    Chuangyuan Century Finance    Hengxin Wealth    Jiasheng Jinfu    Zhongshou Investment Group    Hua'an Strategy    Beitong International
New Era Futures    Huobi(MORSE)   Green Futures      Qingdao West Coast Commodity Trading Center      ssmallShopping Mall

——Conclusion

There are numerous black platforms in the foreign exchange market, and the operation of these platforms is also constantly changing. Perhaps when you are hesitating and struggling, the platform is planning to run away. So safeguarding rights is a struggle against black platforms, and at the same time, safeguarding rights is also a race against time.希望此文对那些在外汇市场亏损了或者被骗的朋友有所帮助!大家如果有什么疑问或者想挽回被愚弄亏损的钱可以来咨询东方法援VX(Dongf315
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list