Post a new post
Open the left side

Xun's words:6.27How to operate gold today? Will gold continue to decline in the future? How to unwind multiple gold orders?

[Copy Link]
803 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
[paragraph]
Xun's words:6.27todaygoldHow to operate? Will gold continue to decline in the future? How to unwind multiple gold orders?
  
  Xunqian language--Message:
Xun's words:6.27How to operate gold today? Will gold continue to decline in the future? How to unwind multiple gold orders?158 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:696799
  The market always moves forward in controversy, and the direction is always born out of countless people's doubts and wait-and-see. The market trend is ever-changing, but its underlying driving factors will not change. Only by looking at the essence through phenomena can we explore the true direction of market operation. As a trader, we cannot understand all the market trends, but we must seize the opportunity to understand. You cannot reject all opportunities for success just because of one failure, nor can you give up on opportunities just because of a pause in the middle. Opportunities always belong to those who are good at discovering and persevering.
  
  Xunqian language--Why did gold plummet?
  Yesterday's gold market was also seen by everyone, and in the early morning, the Asian stock market opened with a high jump1258The front line was blocked and fell back, and has been in a state of continuous decline since then1253-1258This range fluctuates, which is basically consistent with the prediction made by the author Xun Xianyu in last week's review. Detailed consultation shallow languageBuckle231-2765-581Or prestige:c2043175572But there was an accident in the afternoon,COMEXMost active8Monthly goldfuturesContract in Beijing Time16:01One minute trading volume is13509The total value of trading contracts exceeds16Billion US dollars, which has led to a short-term jump in gold prices20dollar/Ounces, minimum to1235.84dollar/Ounces, refresh5month17Recently, it has reached a new low.
  Xun's words:6.27How to operate gold today? Will gold continue to decline in the future? How to unwind multiple gold orders?324 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:696799
  Regarding the reason for this sell-off, there are rumors in the market that it may have been triggered by a "fat finger" error, leading to a near collapse in the futures market2Selling orders with ten thousand hands caused a flash in gold prices. Another reason may be that gold prices are falling below1250After the US dollar level, a large number of stop loss orders were triggered, leading to a price dive. However, there are also many people who are skeptical about this, and believe that either algorithmic trading or central bank intervention, because gold is diving while the dollar/The yen skyrocketed, briefly rising0.35%Report111.66。 After the "mysterious power" caused gold to plummet significantly, it also pushed the US dollar index to a new intraday high.
  
  Xun Qianyu Tencent Online:2312765581.Professional guidance teacher's authority:c2043175572
  National spot goodsVIPMillions of buyers and sellers:535755317,Verification【1793】No verification, no response
  
  Before the opening of the US market yesterday evening, gold prices were once again hit and fell to1240Below the level, and after the US market opened, the US index began to dive, and gold prices also returned accordingly1240Above the gate. However, no matter what, the consequences caused by this flash crash cannot be changed. Shalu Yu believes that there are many investors who have not set a stop loss1250There are multiple orders in the upper package, and the specific solution needs to be analyzed based on factors such as entry points and warehouse positions. You can contact Xun Qianyu for more informationauthorityc2043175572Get help. We need to reconsider some of the previous trend predictions. The volatility caused by this crash is already comparable to that of non agricultural markets, and we have to take it seriously. Whether it's unexpected or normal trading, we still need to continue with future trading.
  
  Xunqian language--Gold market analysis:
Xun's words:6.27How to operate gold today? Will gold continue to decline in the future? How to unwind multiple gold orders?964 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:696799
  Yesterday, gold plunged in one minute during the opening period of the European market, with a decline of20dollar! Golden flash avalanche20The US dollar, the market is still in shock, and this is the first time in this year's market trend! Last night's US market data was bearish for the US index and bullish for gold, leading to a rapid rebound in prices and a comeback1240upper. At present, the US dollar index is still maintaining a low level of consolidation, which has boosted gold prices slightly. From a technical perspective, it is not difficult to find that the current key support level is1240First line, then today's interval will move up to1240-1248。 Shallow languageWeic2043175572From the daily chart, the big negative column of today's gold daily line is basically filled with the middle and lower tracks of the Bollinger Belt. On the four hour chart, the bearish trend of gold is strong, and the two chartsmacdBoth are in high volume, but the same believes that the daily offline track1234The support is very strong, and after a wave of rebound, the gold is basically at1244reach1245Make a vibration organization nearby. In addition, with the sharp drop in gold yesterday, there is still a need to make adjustments in the future, so I believe that as long as the gold market does not fall below today1240That's still a bullish view. The key thing to focus on is the top1248Pay attention to the pressure level below1240Support for.
  
  Xunqian language--Suggestions for Gold Operations:
  Callback to1240Long, stop loss1235, look at the goal1248。
  
  Xunqian language--crude oilMarket analysis:
Xun's words:6.27How to operate gold today? Will gold continue to decline in the future? How to unwind multiple gold orders?539 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:696799
  Bottomed out last week42After the first line, the downward trend of oil prices has finally slowed down, but it has always been in a downward channel trend. However, the comparison of long and short forces is shifting, the long forces are constantly strengthening, the negative line is constantly decreasing, and the positive line is constantly increasing. From a four hour perspective, the overall price of oil remains in a stepwise decline, with each rebound hitting pressure and being suppressed. Currently, it continues to rise above43.8Apply pressure nearby, and this is alsoMA30The moving average is in place, supported below42.3Near the front line,42.8There is also short-term support nearby, and in terms of technical analysis,MACDThe red kinetic energy column is released, and the fast and slow lines intersect with each other for operation. Shallow languageWeixinc2043175572Overall, there are still signs of a rebound in short-term oil prices. However, we still need to pay attention to the continuity of the rebound in oil prices and the size of the positive entities. Only the larger the positive entities, the more stable they stand, can the rebound behind the bulls be stronger. Otherwise, the current rebound and rise will be the beginning of further decline. Therefore, it is recommended to use42The principle of not breaking the front line is to support the fall, with high altitude as a supplement.
  
  Xunqian language--Suggestions for crude oil operation:
  stay43Nearby frontline long, stop loss0.4US dollars, look at the target44.
  
  Due to differences in platform locations and the delayed nature of online publishing, the operation suggestions are for reference only. Please do a good job in risk control, and the specific operation plan will be deducted by Professor Xun Qianyu23one or two76five five81Real time guidance shall prevail, and interactive communication shall be providedc2043175572。
  
  Xunqian language--Gold multi order unwinding:
  I believe there are many friends in the market today who are bullish, and many of them have been there for a long time1253-1255I made multiple orders between them, so the result is predictable. Friends with small funds are probably out of stock now, while friends with large funds or no stop loss settings are also deeply trapped!
  Xun's words:6.27How to operate gold today? Will gold continue to decline in the future? How to unwind multiple gold orders?365 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:696799
  1For1253-1255For friends who have multiple orders, if the position is not very heavy, shallow language suggests waiting for the market to rebound1246-1248First line minor loss out,Weixinc2043175572
  
  2If you are a friend with a heavy position, you can wait for the market to rebound1245Frontline, backhand short, target visible1240Below, in order to recover some losses, as the current gold trend is still bullish on bears in the short term, the longer you take more orders, the deeper you will get! Shalu Yu suggests that friends with this type of package should promptly seek help from Xun Shalu Yu to avoid any changes in the future market that may result in significant financial losses.
  
  I believe there are still many friends who have been covered with multiple orders so far. If you have a set of orders now, you can find me to help you unlock them. I will tell you that there are no locks that cannot be unlocked. If you sell out, I will help you pick up confidence, organize your mentality, and fight again. I have enough confidence to help you recover losses and become rich. You can try this with me, or you can choose to continue following me to see your strength, I always diligently and carefully monitor the market and then analyze the accurate direction for everyone. My concept is to seek wealth and stability. In my opinion, it is my fault to cause you losses. Every time I place an order, I feel a lot of pressure because I know my responsibilities. My starting point is always to prioritize everyone's interests, and I often treat customers as friends, Because everyone's money is not brought by strong winds, since I am making this investment, I will do my best to maximize your interests. I am not only an analyst, but also a friend worth making in your life.
  Xun's words:6.27How to operate gold today? Will gold continue to decline in the future? How to unwind multiple gold orders?677 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:696799
  writing/Xunqian languageV-Your wordsc2043175572Due to the timeliness of trend analysis, the content of the article is for reference only,Does not constitute a firm investment strategy. You can contact Xun Qianyu for more information and articles. Get more real-time market analysis. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list