Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:5.16晚美国多项经济数据扎堆来袭,黄金走势如何

[Copy Link]
599 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
短线上涨轴目前持于1230关口附近震荡,日内最低位置仅仅到1227附近,近期每日低点位置一步步上移,说明短线上金价趋势继续看反弹,日线上金价上周尾两连阳,今日续涨日线上的表现比较好,短线已经确立了gold反弹的方向;技术面上,KDJ向上发散运行,MACD双线勾头走平,绿色动能增强,日线上金价短线看涨;四小时级别,金价整体继续延续震荡上行趋势,目前k线运行于布林带上轨线下方受到压制,布林带开口向上延伸发展;附图指标上,KDJ勾头黏合向下,MACD双线勾头向上延伸发展,红色动能增强;宇文闾综合来看,金价短线有回落迹象,整体上继续看涨;因此操作上宇文闾则建议回落做多为主。黄金和白银也是看多不变,1230的位置是个关键支撑,1226只要没有失守,黄金则继续是以低多为主,1237过后看至12439-41frontline.

宇文闾给出黄金操作:

Gold Callback1230-1231Multiple, stop loss1226, Objective1239-1241。

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights intocrude oilThere is in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list