Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:4month12日现货沥青早间操作建议及技术分析

[Copy Link]
559 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
 Ding Wanting:4month12日现货沥青早间操作建议及技术分析

Fundamental analysis

周一,美布两油自3月下旬以来首次同时收于40dollar/桶上方。美国石油钻井数量连续3周下滑、中国及美国crude oil需求的增加、美元疲软以及多哈冻产预期帮助了油价上涨。

有迹象表明,市场恰好是在美国原油产量下降的时候,对于原油的需求可能超出了此前的预期。近期美国和中国的数据表明,低油价可能带动原油需求的提升添加薇,信zyt433。不仅美国炼油厂开工率大增引发了原油库存意外大减,而且中国2月原油进口量也出现大增。

Analysis of Spot Asphalt Technology

日线上,昨日的震荡反弹导致日线收取一根阳柱,好在价格测试了布林上轨没有出现深跌,MACD双线死叉需要量能的释放,随机指标上行势能减缓添加薇,信zyt433,日线整体来看短期之内会以整理为主,一是蓄积量能,二是稳定方向,沥青今日操作保持低多操作。

4小时图上看,昨日晚安加早间的小幅回调预使短期均线拐头开始走平。5日均线预穿10日均线,动能绿柱放量,RSI向下发散,整体而言,盘中显现的空头动能不足,今日操作上低多单为主。

Recommendations for spot asphalt operation

1.Above asphalt3950Short selling on the front line Stop loss4000 Target View3870

2.Below asphalt3820Long on the front line Stop loss3775 Target View3900

3.Please refer to the actual skirt for specific operations339-369-738Note:789The current price is subject to ordering.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list