Post a new post
Open the left side

Ding Wanting:3month30Under the influence of data, the trend of spot asphalt is chaotic, and in the eveningEIAWill it go backwards again

[Copy Link]
768 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Ding Wanting:3month30Under the influence of data, the trend of spot asphalt is chaotic, and in the eveningEIAWill it go backwards again

Wednesday is destined to be a bloody day,EIAArriving as scheduled, small non farmADPComing one after another. Yellen's pigeon performance triggered the early release of asphalt from bulls.

Now the US dollar index has fallen back to94On the front line, although it is unlikely to break through before the resolution next month, it does not mean that the US dollar is weakening. The US dollar has always been strong, less than95The first line of the US dollar will not stop, but now it coincides with the important position of the Federal Reserve's dove voice, and the market's focus has shifted, causing the US dollar to naturally decline from its high position. I won't go into more detail about Yellen's speech this time becauseEIAThat's the hot topic of tonight's attention.andEIAThe layout has been finalized by the analyst team of the author. Interested parties can add Wei and Xinzyt433obtain.

Announced in the early morningAPIcrude oilMinor increase in inventory264Ten thousand barrels, then it will be announced tonightEIAIf there is no unexpected increase in inventory, it will depend on how much it increases in the evening. If there is no bearish trend in the morning, the probability of a joint effort in the evening is higher. This is the pattern of this market. So wait for real-time analysis to follow Wei, Xinzyt433The changes in the optic disc surface are given.

Now asphalt has emerged from a rebound trend, and in the daily chart5Daily moving average penetration10Daily moving average dead cross downward, sub graph indicatorMACDThe gathering of dead cross overbought positions is a bearish sign. Just because the US index is falling, asphalt still has upward momentum, so it is not appropriate to short or long positions at this time. Ding Wanting Wei, Xinzyt433Suggest being stable or waiting for asphalt to rebound3300Layout empty order above.

It is worth noting that the impact of current data has led to a relatively chaotic performance of asphalt, as previously followed by followers3400Friends with empty orders in the frontline layout can find3200Reduce or exit positions nearby. before EIAAppearing7The market has reversed, and I cannot rule out whether it will be staged again in the eveningEIAAfterwards, re select the direction of the layout.

Night operation suggestion for spot asphalt: radical3300Short selling on the front line Stop loss3330Target View3170In the eveningEIALayout acquisition+author team practical dress339-369-738Note:789,Or add Ding Wanting's official only designated Wei, signalzyt433Consultation and guidance.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
I am Zhou Yiting, a senior financial analyst who specializes in providing guidance on spot gold, silver, asphalt, and crude oil. For investment friends who need assistance, please contact meQQ3254331091, WeChatzyt433.
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list