Post a new post
Open the left side

Analyst Xiong Kai:3.22Suggestion for the operation of spot leaching bronze in the morning

[Copy Link]
837 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Analyst Xiong Kai:3.22Suggestion for the operation of spot leaching bronze in the morning

If you don't have the latest market analysis yet? Do you lack investment related experience and trading skills? No order reminder? Are there no reminders of important economic data and events? If you are still suffering from continuous losses due to the lack of these operations,Loss of confidence,Asset shrinkage and other factors, due to infrequent trading, may not be able to enter the market until I reach my trading position. Perhaps I cannot lead you to grasp every wave of the market, but pursuing quality in trading can also help you grasp good profits. If you like such a teacher, you can find me. Whether it's exploring the market, exchanging experiences, learning skills, or recovering losses, you can all come to me!
Message surface
Once, Saudi Arabia liked high oil prices. The higher the oil price, the fuller the royal safe can be. At that time, it was really Saudi Arabia'sgoldAt that time, they were the world's largestcrude oilProducer country, the leader of OPEC. Now, Saudi Arabia still prefers high oil prices, but there is already a limit - it cannot be too high, too high40The US dollar is not good.
In fact, last month, Saudi Oil Minister Naimi publicly told the US shale oil industry that the market will crush them because their cost structure determines that they cannot survive in the current price war, which will ultimately lead to a drop in oil prices20Around the US dollar.
However, so far, American shale oil players have indeed shown astonishing resilience and are always able to find ways to cope with price declines. They may still be able to continue doing so, especially for companies with good balance sheets.
My summary: The Federal Reserve3The monthly interest rate will not be raised as scheduled. International oil prices Friday(3month18day)Intraday trading fluctuated, with active oil drilling in the United States this week showing signs of activity last year12month18For the first time in recent days, after the news was released, the United StatesWTIBoth crude oil and Brent crude oil have turned from rising to falling. Nevertheless, due to the possibility of a production freeze agreement being reached next month and strong US fuel demand, oil prices are expected to continue to rise this week.
From the daily chart, it can be seen that after taking profits again yesterday, the oil price rebounded significantly and charged a positive line. The Bollinger Bands opened their mouths and ran upwards,MAThe moving average is still bullish,MACDDivergence above the zero axis, with multiple energy columns continuously increasing in volume,RSIThe indicator slightly turns upwards,KDJThe indicator is stretching upwards and is about to enter the overbought zone. Today's market trend is optimistic about the bullish trend, and there is expected to be a pullback.
Looking at the four hour chart,MAMoving average with multiple heads arranged,MA5Daily moving averageMA10The daily moving average forms a golden cross,MACDRunning above the zero axis, the bearish energy column continues to increase in volume,RSIThe indicators are glued downwards,KDJThe indicator stretches upwards. Today's trading strategy for crude oil suggests a pullback and a long position, with upward pressure focused on the golden ratio line2070Point, pay attention to the support position belowMA22Daily moving average1990Nearby. Operation strategy: Callback long
3.22Suggestions for Nanshang Asphalt Operation
   1.Suggest callback2010/2000Long nearby, target2050Stop loss1980Nearby;
   2.First sight2070Defensive short selling, target2030Stop loss2085upper
3.22Suggestions for spot copper operation
   1.33000Short selling, stop loss200Point, stop profit32500
   2.32400Long, stop loss200Point, stop profit32800

Its illness is like the wind, its slowness is like a forest, it invades like fire, it remains motionless like a mountain, and it is difficult to know as yin,Move like thunder. "—— Fenghuo Mountain Forest~"Sun Tzu's Art of War - Military Struggle Chapter"
       For friends who want to know about spot investment information and guidance but have no way to start, they can add their own deduction:1941512864  Or group number:231912590  Verification Code:321.You can also search on Baidu: Financial analyst Xiong Kai or analyst Xiong Kai. Get daily investment profit information, market trend analysis, and trading strategy guidance!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list