Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini8/30The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
507 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini

Today's afternoon trading success rate: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

stay8/30Afternooncrude oilIn trading, Gemini captures every market opportunity with his keen and ever-changing thinking, as if there are wings flying with him

Calliope, the God of Wisdom and Strategy, infuses Gemini with the power of wisdom and strategy

The combination of the shimmering light of Corona Borealis and the divine power of Caliope provides clear guidance for Gemini in crude oil trading

At this point, Corona Borealis seems to depict a "crown of victory" for Gemini. Gemini's luck is steadily increasing as a result, and opportunities are everywhere

---------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTIYesterday evening, it rebounded from the bottom of its previous range and broke through this week's high in one fell swoop

In the afternoon, waiting for a pullback, we can continue to enter multiple orders, referring to the position where yesterday's breakthrough occurred as the top to bottom conversion position

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:82.0、82.2

Support position:81.0、80.7

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

oil230830Noon

Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini8/30The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets340 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725494

Gemini

Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini8/30The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets677 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725494
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list