Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Cancer8/8The most suitable zodiac sign for trading gold in the afternoon-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
251 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Cancer: Today8/8In the afternoon, Cancer is locatedgoldAppearing exceptionally sensitive in terms of trading-This sensitivity comes from the wisdom and power of Motis

Motis, the goddess of wisdom and skill, with her profound insight, helps Cancer capture the subtle changes in the market and accurately find the timing to enter

in addition-The influence of the afternoon in the constellation of Jackal is also worth noting

As a symbol of sensitivity and cunning, the constellation of Jackal suggests that the gold market may be suppressed by the surging market sentiment, leading to opportunities for a decline

In the afternoon, Jackal gives Cancer a pair of sharp "wolf eyes", making it easier to capture those hidden entry opportunities deep inside

-----------------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

Gold prices rebounded to1940dollar/Ounces, with a long upward shadow at that position, indicating that the resistance above is still strong

In the afternoon operation, maintain the bearish mentality and refer to the position at the opening to enter the market

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:1940、1952

Support position:1930、1920

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label below)~See more little Lulu

Cancer

Constellation Deconstruction-Cancer8/8The most suitable zodiac sign for trading gold in the afternoon-VT Markets802 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724647

gold230808Noon

Constellation Deconstruction-Cancer8/8The most suitable zodiac sign for trading gold in the afternoon-VT Markets259 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724647
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list