Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:10.24Gold continues to fluctuate during the day, trend analysis and operational suggestions

[Copy Link]
277 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  If you have never made an investment and want to learn about it, or if your order is not smooth, your investment often shrinks, you want to learn technical analysis and market analysis, but you don't know where to study, then you need to go to our group to take a look. The financial industry has various forms. What I hope is to use my professional knowledge and years of experience to safeguard your funds. If you are currently struggling with losses, or if there are so many strategies to follow, you can choose to observe our daily operations within the group (unconditional entry). The operations within the group are well founded, with real-time current price orders. Each order enters, and we have sufficient profits. Not only that, but we have provided illustrations to our friends in the real offer customer group when providing strategies, which clearly explains why we enter, Why is this the opening point and where the expected target is, it's clear at a glance! The benefits are also considerable.

Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will enter the group through current price orders! (Fang Yuanguan WeChat:fysj87)
Fang Yuan said Jin:10.24Gold continues to fluctuate during the day, trend analysis and operational suggestions51 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714971 Fang Yuan said Jin:10.24Gold continues to fluctuate during the day, trend analysis and operational suggestions209 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714971 Fang Yuan said Jin:10.24Gold continues to fluctuate during the day, trend analysis and operational suggestions105 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714971 Fang Yuan said Jin:10.24Gold continues to fluctuate during the day, trend analysis and operational suggestions607 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714971

goldTrend analysis:

Monday(10month24day)亚市盘中,美元指数维持升势,目前位于112.30附近;现货黄金延续跌势,金价现报1656dollar/盎司附近;亚市盘初金价一度突破1670dollar/ounce.

当前,强势美元抑制了黄金的货币属性;全球加息潮限制了黄金的投资属性;世界经济的衰退预期压制了黄金的商品属性;全球流动性的快速下降牵制了黄金的避险功能;因此,黄金的三大属性与避险功能都无法有效体现。同时,美储鹰派讲话表示通胀不息,加息不止。11month3Interest rate hike75A basis point has almost become a foregone conclusion, and the market has risen again12Expected monthly interest rate hike. The world's largest goldETFReduce position to928Tons, reaching a new low this year, but no additional positions have been seen.

上周五美盘时间段,美联储和日央行,美联储转向鸽派,日央行持续鹰派,美元指数下跌,美日下跌,形成大幅度利空走势,黄金以及非美货形成较大规模上行走势;这样的触底反弹走势过后,黄金空头压制格局得以缓解,那么后市黄金具备看涨基础,短期格局是这样,也就是日线、四小时线、小时线有看涨基础,但是大格局月线周线的空头压制还未缓解;短期黄金大概率就是上,但是从1650这里上还是从1640这里上,周初需要稍作关注,早盘一波开盘之后,消息利好上升,直接释放了上周没有走完的一部分的动能和上升;

四小时的分割线暂时就是定位在1640-1672的一个日内区间,指标金叉高位回踩粘合,才能继续高点;日K之中随机指标金叉,压力位置1665附近,目前被刺破穿刺,能否企稳中轨道,是本周的一个关注点,形态上是1615的双低点底部支撑位置,日K暂时偏向持续回升向上;走法上:在1615上下的位置完成双支撑探底,并且形成力度较大的拉升走势,所以,这里是止跌,暂时不会下跌,趋势上,两个位置,1615and1680的位置,其中1615的测试完成没有跌破跌穿,那么止跌向上拉升,就要看测试1680上下的趋势性位置;操作上:日内短线上4小时,日K,暂时偏向多头控盘,因此,选择低多顺势操作思路;支撑位置1640,短线起涨点高位支撑1650一线;压力位置1672frontline;

crude oilMarket trend analysis:

原油价格上周波动不大,价格围绕着85美元附近来回震荡,市场预期中国疫情管控措施将逐步放松,一改之前对经济衰退的悲观情绪,疫情管控措施的放松给国际油市重新带来了对未来原油需求恢复增长趋势的乐观预期,这是一个非常积极的信号,部分缓解了通胀抑制需求的担忧,乐观情绪重燃,限制了油价下行空间。此外,欧盟对俄制裁和OPEC+减产继续给市场带来利好。

原油价格日线级别,布林带收口走平,价格围绕着布林中轨一线横盘震荡,短线走势并不是很明朗,早间开盘价格小幅回撤,但预期回撤力度并不是很大,回踩确认之后短线有走高的可能。4小时,布林带收口,价格整体走势偏震荡,基于近期基本面利多消息较弱,价格小范围横盘后大概率会选择向上破位,日内需关注布林下轨83.5附近支撑,操作思路上以回调做多为主。回调84Long nearby, stop loss83, Objective86.5

Fang Yuan said Jin:10.24Gold continues to fluctuate during the day, trend analysis and operational suggestions772 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714971

——How should beginners correctly invest in gold, crude oil, and silver?

1Control emotions - Investors must be calm and control their emotions. They must calmly respond to sudden changes in the market, otherwise they will miss out on opportunities due to indecision. It is best to be prepared to deal with various possibilities before entering the market, so that when encountering sudden changes in the market, one may not feel too surprised and at a loss.

2Starting with small-scale trading - For beginners in the market, it is necessary to start with small-scale trading, gradually grasp trading patterns and accumulate experience, and then gradually increase positions.

3Avoid being eager for quick success and instant benefit - there should be no desire for quick success and instant benefit in transactions. Investors should not enter the market based on their subjective desires in trading. Successful investors generally strictly separate their emotions from trading activities, and bear heavier risks based on the opposite market trend and personal wishes.

4Be prepared to accept failure at any time - Gold investment carries risks, and trading failure is inevitable throughout the entire transaction. It is also an important way for investors to gradually learn from and accumulate experience. When faced with investment failure, only by carefully summarizing can investors gradually improve their investment ability, avoid risks, and strive for profitability.

5Better miss than make mistakes - opportunities are always present, and seizing them requires a pair of bright eyes rather than quietly waiting for an empty opportunity.

6Develop investment plans that are suitable for oneself - life requires planning, investment requires planning, and investment is not an overnight process. Only by strictly executing can one profit from it. So how to become a profiteer in the gold investment market is crucial.

The above are all sincere suggestions from Fang Yuan. If you are currently losing money, consolidate and consolidate the above knowledge points, and don't just be discouraged. The mentality on the road of investment is very important, failure is not scary, what's scary is that you are not willing to summarize. If you always remain unchanged on the road of investment, then you are the true failure! No matter what state you are in now, Fang Yuan hopes that these words can bring you some help! I am Fang Yuan, an analyst who works with you in the same boat. I am precise in my orders, ruthless in my stops, and stable in my profits without any restrictions!

(Click on the avatar to view information and join the group. Apply for free and directly join the group to experience the experience. Order at the current price every day)3-5Single)

Group welfare:tinyfysj87  QQ1706407347

① Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

② New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

③ Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

④ Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Fang Yuan provides online solutions, returns losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat. The above content belongs to personal suggestions. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only, at your own risk. Real time ideas are provided at current prices. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list