Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:9.23Profits made !The bullies of gold are here?

[Copy Link]
481 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
    For inbound investmentsgoldcrude oilOur friends may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues, which is a great challenge for gold and crude oil production. Therefore, Fang Yuan welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and make progress together. Whether to make money depends on the timing of buying up and selling down, making money depends on opportunities, investing on wisdom, and financial management relies on professionalism. Fang Yuan focuses on analyzing spot gold, US crude oil, and goldT+DSilverT+DPaper gold, paper silver, London goldforeign exchangeGold, international crude oil, precious metals and other financial and financial investment products. A professional team conducts online analysis and provides one-on-one real-time guidance to help investors avoid risks, expand profits, and keep you informed of international market trends anytime and anywhere, making the most robust orders.

Experience benefits: For friends who have been added to Teacher Fang (official WeChat account:fysj87)The Fangyuan team provides free of charge3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength.

Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will enter the group through current price orders!
Fang Yuan said Jin:9.23Profits made !The bullies of gold are here?883 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714469 Fang Yuan said Jin:9.23Profits made !The bullies of gold are here?419 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714469

Analysis of the trend of gold market;

Friday(9month23day)现货黄金震荡微涨,目前交投于1671.50dollar/盎司附近,虽然全球多数央行的加息前景尤其是美联储仍将大幅加息的预期,仍对金价压制明显,但美元指数周四高位震荡,录得十字星,暗示美元上涨动能减弱,美联储加息75个基点的重大利空已经被市场消化,金价坚守1655附近支撑,地缘局势相对紧张,对全球经济衰退的担忧挥之不去,金价短线有望迎来一波反弹走势。

值得一提的是,美元的冲高受阻发生在美联储加息后的第一个交易日,历史重演的可能性较大。过去多次美联储加息前,美元普遍震荡走高,美联储加息后,美元普遍迎来回调上演“靴子落地”行情,而金价一般也呈现加息前下跌,加息后上涨的行情。

整体来看,虽然技术面金价见底信号仍不明显,市场对美联储未来将进一步大幅加息仍有顾忌,这令金价仍有进一步下行风险,下方关注1655and1640附近支撑;但全球股市普遍下跌,尤其是美国股市不断刷新逾2个月低点,市场对全球经济衰退的担忧也吸引避险买盘,美联储决议后的逢低买盘也有所增加,在美元涨势放缓之际,金价震荡反弹的机会有所增加,短线关注1688.71and1700Resistance near the checkpoint.

Operation suggestions: 1665There are many nearby, defense1655, look at the goal1676-80upper

1685Nearby air, defense1693, look at the goal1670nearby

自信源于实力,验盘即是挑战!名额有限,有疑详询!

Analysis of the trend of crude oil market;

Thursday(9month22日)美原油区间震荡,尽管俄乌地缘局势担忧在周三帮助油价一度涨至86.65美元附近,但最终受到美联储加息和美元冲高的打压,美联储第三次将其目标利率提高了75One basis point, reaching3.00-3.25%的区间,并暗示将有更多的大规模加息,股市和石油等风险资产受此消息影响而下跌,因为投资者预期美联储的持续加息会增加经济衰退的风险。EIA原油库存增幅超过预期,也打击多头士气,晚间重新站在86附近受压。

The price of crude oil has not experienced significant fluctuations recently, and overall it remains at80美元上方低位震荡,向上反弹多次未能形成有效突破,向下也没看见破位的迹象,短线走势比较焦灼。日线级别,布林带开口向下,价格受到布林中轨的压制,持续横盘震荡,市场目前也在等待价格走出一个方向,总体而言一句话,价格站上布林中轨了,反弹才会开始,在这之前继续保持低位震荡走势。4小时,价格多次冲高回落,早间开盘价格小幅回撤,但下方82一线附近支撑强劲,短线下破有点难度,日内暂时依托此位置支撑先看一波反弹,上方关注85.5-86一线阻力。操作上建议回调82.5Long nearby, stop loss81.2, Objective85.8。

(Click on the avatar to view information and join the group. Apply for free and directly join the group to experience the experience. Order at the current price every day)3-5single

Real time benefits within the group

1Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

2New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

3Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

4Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

While you are choosing teachers, I am also choosing clients. Sitting in front of the computer every day, regardless of whether it's day or night outside, as long as there are stable orders, customers are reminded one by one to complete their orders. Once they finish, they can be busy with their own tasks, and I will handle everything else.Single, remind to appear on time. Spending so much energy, if I still can't make money, wouldn't it disappoint my investment friends and waste my energy? Then I might as well sleep well every day easily. In the eyes of laymen, analysts are just a profession, and analyzing the market is enough. However, in my opinion, analysts need to do more than just be one-sided. Analysts represent a responsibility and a conscience. Investors have found me, which is a trust in me, and I also know that I should take on this responsibility, deserve my conscience, and deserve the trust of investors. It is better to do well than to say well, and to understand is to verify one's own experience. The suggestion should be given with reason and evidence, and I will not give a list without a basis. When the market is in front of you, give it to the one with the most confidence. If you dare to follow suit, I will do my best to help you!

This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Fang Yuan provides online solutions, returns losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat. Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Real time ideas are provided at the current price. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list